Some Ideas for CC :3

CubicMan43CubicMan43 Member
edited January 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Hey, Hey, Hey! I came back to CC from a long break. Maybe a year? I just came back last year Novermber 2018. So yeah, I've been looking around in my discussions, and I saw one of discussions that's about CC Ideas! And so, I posted one of the ideas about weather stamps which is ages ago, July 2016. I don't know if it came true because of me or it's other people's ideas, just sayin'. Well, at least it became true haha! Anyways, going to revive it again and going to make another discussion for it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, spread your ideas and go wild!

(Btw, I think we need some, aquatic creatures ideas like those cute little fishies)

Comments

• Hmm, I guess I'll have to give my ideas :3

I already said this to my old discussion, but I'll say it again.

#1: Mirror Blocks, this would be great for decorations and such! This can be used for decoration in your realm, or it could be made into some fancy mirror maze or anything! It works just like in real life mirror, there would be a reflection of a qbee's body and things from the background.

Craftable? Yes

The ingredients will be used for Mirror Blocks are 6x Glass, Stone block and Glue.

Have a nice day owo
  • But a realm full of mirrors would be a realm full of lag
  • *>Remo<* said:

But a realm full of mirrors would be a realm full of lag

Hmm, true... but it depends on how ppl use it. And btw, Still remember me? Haha

• Ball affected switches?
  • I think cc should make a update of letting qbees get in the car like enable entering car request or disable lol idk how to explain... I wanna give free taxi rides with my bunnymobile
  • I think cc should make a update of letting qbees get in the car like enable entering car request or disable lol idk how to explain... I wanna give free taxi rides with my bunnymobile

Lol, Ageee
  • Another Idea of mine hehe~
    I want to make the mines feel "alive" or something.

First is the Arctic Mine. I have a creature on mind called "Snow Slime" which camouflages into Ice Boulders and when you mine one, it'll become a slime amd chase you. And if you outrun it, it will go back to being an ice boulder.

Second would be the Tropical Mines. Obviously some people thought about having fishes in the tropical mine. Mine is also the same. But there will be items likes Nets and Fishbarrels used for storing. And there will be all kinds of fish and the fastest will be a very rare fish. The fishes can be crafted into a food item, it can be sold, or you can keep it in a pool or something.

Last one would be the Deep forest mine. This is a decent idea I had in mind but since Deep Forest Mines have slime areas, I figured out that it would be nice to have a wild Slime in there.