Host - Flooks
Name - Electrician Hero
Description - Puzzle story mode with wireless blocks
Type - Puzzle
Win - You win the event by solving all puzzles and completing the story

Event 2
Host - Saeraphina
Name - Escape the Mansion!
Description - I will make a 10 - 20 escape rooms, where the player must escape the mansion.
Type - puzzle/ parkour?? riddle??
Win - Randomly selected 5 players that make out in 60 minutes or less

Event 3
Host - Nebula
Name - Parkour of Knowledge
Description - In this event i will test peoples knowledge on the real world and in game with a parkour
Type - Parkour, Puzzle
Win - 5 people will be randomly selected, from the people who finish

Event 4
Host - Sawatawanana
Name - Escapeless Imagination -
Description - A event where you go through a series of racetracks with imaginative themes. Car is required.
Type - Race
Win - You must get first place in one of the bumpers throughout the event for 5k cubits. The first place winner of the last room gets 25k cubits.

Event 5
Host - -Epic-
Name - Castle Puzzle
Description - This Will Be A Castle Where There Will Be 3 Stages ; Parkour, Maze And Seekers
Type - Parkour, Puzzle And Seeker Finding
Win - 5 Ramdom Players To Hit The Bumper Will Be The Winners

Event 6
Host - Paulineeencl
Name - The Black Year
Description - I will make an event where Qbees should find out who is the real killer through clues.
Type - Mystery Game / puzzle game
Win - First 5 qbees to find out who is the real killer wins!

Event 7
Host - galantis
Name - Community Town Center
Description - I will hide eggs in a big city, and you must find them.
Type - hide/seeker eggs
Win - every player who has found the eggs can hit the bumper... then 15 players will be randomly chosen.

Comments

• Nice. Did my vote :D
  • Sawatawanana got me more into her event :P Lets see what she has !
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Just to be clear ill keep this going for 2 days.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    First set? Meaning you have more "sets" planned?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited January 2019
    Yes .. I have a lot of othe submissions. So we'll put those up too.
    And just so it's not a popularity contest I may ocassionally choose a random one.
    edited January 2019
    bad multiposting admin.. bad!
    I think you kinda encouraged popularity by adding who's hosting
    I thought about doing it anonymously, but WHO is actually hosting the event actually matters. It's part of what can make an event succeed or fail. So it will give some advantage to well known players that build cool stuff or who have made nice parkours or player events in the past, but in this particular case it seems like that's a legitimate part of who should be hosting an event.

It can be 10 winners at 5k each or 1 winner for 50k. It's up to you guys how you want to do do that. Just limit it to max 10 winners so it won't make too much work for us.

Event 7
    Host - galantis
    Name - Community Town Center
    Description - I will hide eggs in a big city, and you must find them.
    Type - hide/seeker eggs
    Win - every player who has found the eggs can hit the bumper... then 15 players will be randomly chosen.

• I forgot to mention that 10 randomly chosen people on the bumper win in my event.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I feel like the escape room event will be interesting, You have my vote @Saeraphina !
    Yeah sooo many players didn't follow the submission rules. He will have to reduce it to 10.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    yep, I read the submission rules a bit too quickly, I apologize for that...
  • How can I vote?
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited January 2019

I feel like the escape room event will be interesting, You have my vote @Saeraphina !

o
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited January 2019
    No, Sara didn't ask to vote for her, she is my friend that's why I am voting her also I love escape the room

Edit: there is no poll attached o.o
  • Sp0_0ky said:

No, Sara didn't ask to vote for her, she is my friend that's why I am voting her also I love escape the room

Go to desktop site either to your 3 dots on the right, or clicking fullsite below.
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Go to desktop site either to your 3 dots on the right, or clicking fullsite below.
    Ty meds! Sorry if this is multiposting. I'm on mobile >w<
  • Yes, for any of you who are on mobile, in order to access the poll you will have to go to the full site. Just tap on "Full Site" all the way at the bottom of the page.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I voted! Can I have a pin or something now XD
  • lucaaa795 said:

I voted! Can I have a pin or something now XD

Sure for a couple of cubits hue hue
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Make it a sticky thing? @SirKewberth
  • Eagence said:

1) Who will random select winners, will selectors be admins or event designers... ?
    ( Organizer and Selector matters for our vote... )

2) What event offer what prize, as exact number interms of cubits or interms of items ?
    ( Aprox value of prizes or exact value interms of cubits shift our votes )
    ( I don't wanna vote a build where we put all 50k into build & give 10c as prize )

@SirKewberth, please request more detailed info in spoilers for voting players, so we can judge better...

I mean, it's 50k for prizes and 50k for build.
  • Heh, not voting for the laggy ones, sorry xD

#MobileUsersArePeopleToo
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I voted by who would run an event the best.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited January 2019
    I liked Palin's idea, sadly I know he has bad gramma so I couldn't bear to go through it
  • Sarco said:

I liked Palin's idea, sadly I know he has bad gramma so I couldn't bear to go through it

That's kind of rough xD
  • I want to see the people who voted how can i tell
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I want to see the people who voted how can i tell

You can’t.
  • Another fail...you need poll
This discussion has been closed.