• Log_erLog_er Member
    edited January 2019
    P R O said:

REAL CUBİC CASTLES PLAYER
    "Musktel"
    1375 hours

I have around 6k-8k hours
    All steam, previous Windows client, and mobile
  • Ok chill. A real player is one who gets banned 90 days, comes back, starts playing fortnite with a beta player who does raffles on twitch, and sold rubber to the developers for a cutthroat price :) and one who copied a farm build from another without permission. How's that compared to the 1390 hours ?
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited January 2019
    It's weird that every day that i DO play cubic castles i play it for at least 1 hour and at max 6 hours..I've played for almost 4 years now and I'm still at 700 hours on steam,about 20 hours on phone and probably about 200 on windows version,yeah,I quit a lot.
  • Help me :/
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited January 2019
    Plz
  • >:D help me or else
  • I always play CC when I can and always for more than 2hours. I think I have been playing for at least 4weeks
  • I'm level 18 :/ why don't you talk to me on CC my name is :Sir Beckley what is yours?
  • Also my biggest question : how many dungeon packs has anyone opened in there time playing CC I have opened 4 I asked Wiimaster and he said 0 but I think later he opened one at Kayka le's Bomb game yesterday night. Idk :/
  • Also my biggest question : how many dungeon packs has anyone opened in there time playing CC I have opened 4 I asked Wiimaster and he said 0 but I think later he opened one at Kayka le's Bomb game yesterday night. Idk :/

stop spamming.
  • I have 1,691 but a few hundreds of that at the very least will have been afk.
  • And no I was not spamming I was waiting for a reply, why do you have to be so rude? And this is my first time on forums so why can't I have a welcome?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited January 2019

And no I was not spamming I was waiting for a reply, why do you have to be so rude? And this is my first time on forums so why can't I have a welcome?

You can wait for a reply just as fine with a single, nice written comment. There are no neon light signs over here for anyone to hold. Sorry. :(

• If yiy want me to stop spamming plz reply my preveus texts thx :)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Also my biggest question : how many dungeon packs has anyone opened in there time playing CC I have opened 4 I asked Wiimaster and he said 0 but I think later he opened one at Kayka le's Bomb game yesterday night. Idk :/

I have opened a couple of them. Per total, a rough estimation in my opinion would be around 1000 packs. That's what I believe is the count for opening dungeon packs by >everyone<

And no I was not spamming I was waiting for a reply, why do you have to be so rude? And this is my first time on forums so why can't I have a welcome?

You can have a nice welcome if you behave as you should. We don't bite unless you bite.. Most of us at least :)

I'm level 18 :/ why don't you talk to me on CC my name is :Sir Beckley what is yours?

You will surely find someone to talk with. The in-game names of the players are the very same as those you use to login here. If you want to add someone from over here in-game, try to friend their forum username. It will work.

If yiy want me to stop spamming plz reply my preveus texts thx :)

Are you happy? We really don't have neon signs! I swear! They would've been taken by the others within 10 minutes anyway. Maybe one day they will fill the karma store with something similar.. I'll buy one for you :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

If yiy want me to stop spamming plz reply my preveus texts thx :)

It’s not like we are on this thread 24/7 just to reply to your comments instantly.