[removed by user]

AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
edited May 2023 in Help Requests
[removed by user]

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Create your own steam account. It's free and you don't have to add money at all. They terminated the support for the windows standalone version due to time spent coding that version as well. There are no safe alternative websites. Steam is the only way to go, bud. Sorry.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Create your own steam account. It's free and you don't have to add money at all. They terminated the support for the windows standalone version due to time spent coding that version as well. There are no safe alternative websites. Steam is the only way to go, bud. Sorry.

Well, this is bad news for me, but thanks for answering.
    Azsimuth said:

lucaaa795 said:

Well, this is bad news for me, but thanks for answering.
    Save 300$ and get yourself your own laptop. It will have bad specs, yes, but it will run Cubic Castles. This game can run on every potato.
    Or even better, with 150$ you could find an already used laptop that will do the trick.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2018
    Luca. I know for a fact that this game won't run on everything.
    edited December 2018

Luca. I know for a fact that this game won't run on anything.

It ran (and most likely still would run) on my aunt's laptop. Core 2 Duo with a low frequency and dual core, 2 gigs of ram, intel hd integrated graphics. One of those costs less than 200$ around here.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2018
    Go try a Samsung Galaxy skyrocket II
    XD
    edited December 2018
    I meant PCs not phones.
  • RCA Voyager
  • You can run cc even on a toaster
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I used to play cc on my iPhone 4. No issues.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2018
    Actually, you could just go for a desktop pc and save even more. Laptops cost nearly twice as much as desktop pcs with the same specs. Just depends on whether it's ok to be stuck in one room all the time or not.
    My pc is a potato, but I only spent $100 USD on it. It runs 2d games and Cubic at full fps, so it's not bad for what I paid.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited December 2018

Lol I have one of those somewhere in my basement. They're so bad but still run cc lol

RCA Voyager

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

You can run cc even on a toaster

We don't support every brand of toaster. Only toastmaster deluxe 3000 and above or any of the crunchybread supreme line.

We don't support every brand of toaster. Only toastmaster deluxe 3000 and above or any of the crunchybread supreme line.
    Drat. That sucks :/

What about microwaves?
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited December 2018

You can run cc even on a toaster

Razer's toaster = 4000fps
    (they actually made one if u didnt know )
  • Try running it on a potato.
  • Try running it on a potato.

Don't do that to my childrens
  • Tbh I only download steam for CC lol
  • Tbh I only download steam for CC lol

^
  • Anger
  • ^That moment when you multipost useless comments ;)
  • ^That moment when you minimod. ;)
  • Go try a Samsung Galaxy skyrocket II
    XD

What kind of potato is that?
  • Hey anyone know how to unzip the Mac os x cubic file? I only understand Windows and I'm trying to get cc to run for my sister. She has a really old version of mac os x >_<
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited January 2019
    Log_er said:

Hey anyone know how to unzip the Mac os x cubic file? I only understand Windows and I'm trying to get cc to run for my sister. She has a really old version of mac os x >_<</p>

1. i didn't really understand the first question, are you trying to un-zip the CubicCastlesMac.zip file? if that is the case, just double-click the file to un-zip it, if that does not work, then right-click, open with, and press "compression utility" IF that doesn't work either, search "compression utility" on spotlight (the magnifying glass on top-right screen)
    IF you are trying to look inside "Cubic", right click it and press show "show package's content"
    IF i still didn't understand your question, send a picture please ._.

2. what is your mac's version? i have tried to play cc on mac snow leopard (10.6) before and it didn't work, so if it is older than that, it will probably not work.

Note: i did translate "compression utility" from portuguese to english, it may be called another name...
  • Piratax10 said:

Log_er said:

Hey anyone know how to unzip the Mac os x cubic file? I only understand Windows and I'm trying to get cc to run for my sister. She has a really old version of mac os x >_<</p>

1. i didn't really understand the first question, are you trying to un-zip the CubicCastlesMac.zip file? if that is the case, just double-click the file to un-zip it, if that does not work, then right-click, open with, and press "compression utility" IF that doesn't work either, search "compression utility" on spotlight (the magnifying glass on top-right screen)
    IF you are trying to look inside "Cubic", right click it and press show "show package's content"

2. what is your mac's version? i have tried to play cc on mac snow leopard (10.6) before and it didn't work, so if it is older than that, it will probably not work.

Note: i did translate "compression utility" from portuguese to english, it may be called another name...
    Mac os x 10.6.8

Lol this is why I prefer windows
  • Log_er said:

Piratax10 said:

Log_er said:

Mac os x 10.6.8

no problem i guess?

pfft...
  • Piratax10 said:

Log_er said:

Piratax10 said:

Log_er said:

Mac os x 10.6.8

no problem i guess?

pfft...
    Idk

This is why I'll never buy an Apple laptop. Windows is way better for gaming