Help... Mods Please Respond

So I Ran Into This Player Named _Bon-Bon_ In Cubic Castles And She Says She's A Mod And She Is Going To Ban Me. I'm Very Scared Right Now, Should I Be Worried? And If She Is not A Mod Can You Ban Her?

Comments

• She is lying lol. They will have a blue or red tag enabled if they're mod or admin.
  • So I Ran Into This Player Named _Bon-Bon_ In Cubic Castles And She Says She's A Mod And She Is Going To Ban Me. I'm Very Scared Right Now, Should I Be Worried? And If She Is not A Mod Can You Ban Her?

Her Name Is _BON-BON_ For Anyone Wondering.
  • BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
    edited January 2019
    Be Careful double posting :b Also she won't get banned for being a troll. Just ignore her
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Be Careful double posting :b Also she won't get banned for being a troll. Just ignore her

She can easily be banned for saying she’s a mod.
  • A real mod would give you a warning most likely, and if you ignore that you're banned (depending on the case)
    No mod is going to tell you "I'm banning you."
  • She Gave Me A Warning. Lol
  • U said:

She can easily be banned for saying she’s a mod.
    Oh, well I never had this happen before so I wouldn't know lol
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12/staff-list#latest

That is a list of every Mod currently in the game. If you feel like someone isn't a mod simply ask to see their Blue Tag, if they fail to show you their tag take a screenshot of the chat and send it to one of the mods in the link above
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

She Gave Me A Warning. Lol

Verbally? Or did you actually get a pop up saying you where warned?
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    You don't have any system warnings. So it's fake...
  • Thanks so much Superxtreme! I think she saw this post and ran she hasn't been online yet.
  • If s/he say s/he is mod, tell em to.show their badge, blue badge is moderator, red badge is admin, also mod won't ban peoples for no reason, you don't need to scare at all, even they give warning it will let u know