Weird Forest Mine Name

Somewhere in the world of Tinkerworld, I found a Forest Mine when you enter it, it is named "Ray" like it says on the picture below. This is not a joke or a fake pic, this is true. If someone knows about this, please defend this whoever thinks that this is a fake. Thanks You!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Somebody changed the name of the forest mine to Ray with official papers in 2014.
  • Can you make it a bit clear please? "Changed the name with official papers"? What does it mean? Thanks!~ I'm also sleepy so.. sorry about it. :3
  • A while ago, i guess there was a glitch where u could glitch it to change the name of any realm.

Can you make it a bit clear please? "Changed the name with official papers"? What does it mean? Thanks!~ I'm also sleepy so.. sorry about it. :3

Official papers are used to change the name of a realm.
  • A while ago, i guess there was a glitch where u could glitch it to change the name of any realm.

Can you make it a bit clear please? "Changed the name with official papers"? What does it mean? Thanks!~ I'm also sleepy so.. sorry about it. :3

Official papers are used to change the name of a realm.
    Oh yeah I forgot, thanks!
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited January 2019
    I have seen this place before I vouge for you and i know were to find it
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited January 2019
    I've been playing this game for years, yet never once have I stumbled across this Ray.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It’s a specific mine. It’s easy to find if you know which one it is.
  • I also never came upon this "Ray" and started in 2015 .-.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited January 2019
    Log_er said:

I've been playing this game for years, yet never once have I stumbled across this Ray.

I also never came upon this "Ray" and started in 2015 .-.

I'm not sure, but I believe I was in this realm for a video of mine. Ill edit this comment if I find it

EDIT: (Don't mind little CGB over here with his ugly voice!)