Rlly dissapointed

A while ago i logged in my cc account is said ur banned for 90 more days! I was really dissapointed. I havnent done something and they have banned me for no reason. If any mods see this plz let me know that why was i banned? Plz ur requested not to closed this conversation. Is this a faor community? THIS GAME WAS A VERY GOOD GAME BUT NOW ANY MODS CAN BAN ANYONE FOR NO REASON! ;-; RLLY DISSAPOINTED FROM THIS GAME

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    If you dont think you did something, or you think what you did does not warrant a ban, you can contact support. You've already made several discussions saying this exact thing and people have answered. Take the answer, talk to support, or change your story.
  • Awais.7 said:

A while ago i logged in my cc account is said ur banned for 90 more days! I was really dissapointed. I havnent done something and they have banned me for no reason. If any mods see this plz let me know that why was i banned? Plz ur requested not to closed this conversation. Is this a faor community? THIS GAME WAS A VERY GOOD GAME BUT NOW ANY MODS CAN BAN ANYONE FOR NO REASON! ;-; RLLY DISSAPOINTED FROM THIS GAME

we all know you've been scamming since then. so theres no point of dramas of u, u also scmmed My friend Mr - Small.. so...
  • Just ban this person on the forums to prevent all these pointless discussions, thank you :)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Can you please stop? Look, last time when I checked the guidelines it didn't mention that scamming is encouraged and allowed. Don't play the victim.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Can you please stop? Look, last time when I checked the guidelines it didn't mention that scamming is encouraged and allowed. Don't play the victim.

Totally agreed. You don't need to put lying ON TOP of that. You scammed people, including my friend. Scamming is a word I hate, and so after seeing your name, that's all I relate you to. Lemme get it out of my system quick.

Scamming scamming scamming scamming scamming scamming scamming scamming scamming

And we are back. Yeah, please don't pretend to be all was about it, you should have bee banned a long time ago. Justice is served. Thank you, next.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Totally agreed. You don't need to put lying ON TOP of that. You scammed people, including my friend. Scamming is a word I hate, and so after seeing your name, that's all I relate you to. Lemme get it out of my system quick.

Scamming scamming scamming scamming scamming scamming scamming scamming scamming

And we are back. Yeah, please don't pretend to be all was about it, you should have bee banned a long time ago. Justice is served. Thank you, next.
    Yeah. Thank u, next
  • Oh god cmon
    Just ban him in forum too
    Later the first page will be full of awais thread "This Isnt Fair" "im really disappointer" "THIS COmmunity isnt fair" etc
  • Awais it is better to just wait for yourself to get unbanned. You know that you have done something worng. Making threads again and again to prove yourself innocent will only get you banned from forums too. Hope you understand.
  • Awais.7 said:

I saw you many times with this and others accounts spamming hollawarps with vend with "exe 2k" when it was 20k..
  • valyreena said:

lucaaa795 said:

Yeah. Thank u, next
    I was gonna tag you, but decided not to. This was beautiful :)
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited January 2019
    I mean its funny how he acts innocent after scamming those who were innocent
  • kid now days.. should ban him. permanant.. ban on forum too.. idk what his parent teach him .. maybe teach about scam ?
This discussion has been closed.