Update Suggestion: /mods & /admins

We don't know if mods or admins are on at times. People can do this command before they holla e.g
"Mod can you come here and check this please" It'll be a waste if no mods or admins are online.
If /mods and /admins were into the system it'll be alot more helpful.
Angushire and I thought of this :D

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Before somebody says ‘But then Mods can’t play in peace’ let me bring up growtopias system.

In growtopia it only shows a moderator is on if they are not cloaked. I will give a +1 if it’s only when a moderator is in blue mode.
  • This may be a good edition.
    The admins do not do anything in game... That is what the mods are for.
  • YES! This is what we need, instead of having certain mods going around like dictators
  • So, then the scammers and other trolls can tell when there are no mods on and run amok? Probably not the best of ideas, IMO.
  • b3achy said:

So, then the scammers and other trolls can tell when there are no mods on and run amok? Probably not the best of ideas, IMO.

And this is why we need more mods. Duuuuhhh
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    +1
    Would tell all the players who need mods when they are available, and will also make it clear to everyone just how much we need more mods :D
  • +1
    But we need more mods >.> since scammer can see when the mods online and offline
  • Great Idea, but with the low amount of moderators we currently have, people could easily scam when no moderators are online :L
  • +1
    b3achy said:

So, then the scammers and other trolls can tell when there are no mods on and run amok? Probably not the best of ideas, IMO.

How often is there mods on anyways?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    +1 for
    U said:

Before somebody says ‘But then Mods can’t play in peace’ let me bring up growtopias system.

In growtopia it only shows a moderator is on if they are not cloaked. I will give a +1 if it’s only when a moderator is in blue mode.

There is no need to see if the Admins are online though. Let them have some privacy
  • lucaaa795 said:

+1 for

U said:

There is no need to see if the Admins are online though. Let them have some privacy
    True

Great Idea, but with the low amount of moderators we currently have, people could easily scam when no moderators are online :L

That's why were here to report it to the Mods
    AJ Baryza said:

+1
    But we need more mods >.> since scammer can see when the mods online and offline

So what. When mods arent cloaked then they wont but when they are the scammers will try to do their thing.
    Like I said Us Qbees are here to help Cc and save it from scammers. Report them to Mods right away.

YES! This is what we need, instead of having certain mods going around like dictators

Glad you liked it :D
  • +1
  • Also credits to @Anguishire for supporting me with this and for 50% of the idea
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited January 2019
    If this command gets added into the system. Imagine how many qbees will be less scammed.

Eh ?!!
  • Julie -1 for what may I know please out of curiosity (not being rude)
  • This system can easily be abused.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

If this command gets added into the system. Imagine how many qbees will be less scammed.

It will not change anything. You cannot contact the moderators just by "doing" your command. You can just see if they are online and uncloaked. They might be afk or already dealing with something.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited January 2019

Eh ?!!

Julie -1 for what may I know please out of curiosity (not being rude)

I was too lazy to type out my reason but here it is.

I do not understand how knowing if a mod is online can help with scams.
    It will only make it worse since scammers can easily tell whether mods are online or not.

Knowing if a mod is online isn't necessary and it won't help with anything really.

That's why I gave -1

Edit: my reason is basically what @lucaaa795 said:
    lucaaa795 said:

It will not change anything. You cannot contact the moderators just by "doing" your command. You can just see if they are online and uncloaked. They might be afk or already dealing with something.

• +1
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited January 2019
    this comment was an accident
  • I like this idea.
  • We really need the command to save c as well as countering scammers.

We really need the command to save c as well as countering scammers.

Forums Scam Reports section
    Forums PM system
    Report button

All are free.
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited January 2019
    Less chances of being scammed.. Have you thought of that?

I multiposted @SirKewberth
This discussion has been closed.