Rainbow Maze - 300,000c in Prizes! (now ending Jan. 11th)

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited January 2019 in Player Events & Creations
Realm Name: Rainbow Maze

Prizes:
25,000c to 10 random people that bump the bumper.
25,000c to the 2 fastest times on the race bumper.

End Date: January 11th, 2019.

Use your camera to your advantage. Some angles work better when looking through certain colors.

Most importantly, have fun!

Comments

• *installing cc just for enter in this contest*
  • I hope everything goes well! I'll participate soon :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Liberated said:

I hope everything goes well! I'll participate soon :)

So far it has. 20 people have finished. Fastest time is 3 minutes.
  • This should be announcement on forum
    edited January 2019

This should be announcement on forum

It’s not an official event sadly.

Fastest time is down to 2:14 now.
  • Did Space give you that bumper in there?

Did Space give you that bumper in there?

I want lent one just for the event. It’s being returned afterwards.
  • Did you pay for the prizes or sirkewberth?
    edited January 2019

Did you pay for the prizes or sirkewberth?

Everything was provided by me. :)

Edit: Except the 1000 guest bumper. I’m not a hacker.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    oohhh...; mazes!!! \o/
    be right there to check it out!
  • I think I have gotten an irremovable eye pain...
  • Couldn't believe someone did that in 1min ._. i did it twice but 10 mins ;-;
    *cries in corner*
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    just completed it... i loved it :D
    I might be biased because i am crazy about mazes :D
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    it was a fun event... very nice! :)
  • The maze me feel dizzy @-@, Idk how Medi did 1mins in bumper
  • It was so much fun omg.
    I finished it with a few friends which made it even more fun.

Please make more <3333
    A player got a time that should be impossible. They will most likely be disqualified after I speak to them. I already found the source of the cheating, which was a bug that was suppose to have been patched in 2016.
    edited January 2019
    Eagence said:

If X player do cheated with Y way and waited 1:40 sec to finish then maybe others do same... How we can know who cheated or not I wonder... But I guess event organisation was "good" so no problems occured while people put all what they have... Cheaters shall go to hell.

I saw Jack get his time (he is currently in first not counting the cheater), and I saw Med get his time (he is currently in second not counting the cheater).
  • Yes, the first person on the race bumper has cheated (idk his name). Though, it was a very fun event, and Jack helped me to complete it! :D
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited January 2019
    U said:

I saw Med get his time (he is currently in second not counting the cheater).

he :p

U said:

I saw Med get her time (she is currently in second not counting the cheater).

he :p
    Oops, sorry.
    He agreed to be disqualified. According to him he lagged.

I’m not going to reset the bumper, but Jack and Med are first and second.
  • soo many mention.. that x player is cheating.. well yeah he had wooden wifi.. go donate him a better wifi . ik all of you had good wifi.. rich player.. but look that x player hes poor.. stop saying such thing of him
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

soo many mention.. that x player is cheating.. well yeah he had wooden wifi.. go donate him a better wifi . ik all of you had good wifi.. rich player.. but look that x player hes poor.. stop saying such thing of him

When x player, you, has cheated before on events it ruins your reputation...I don't trust that you lagged >_>
  • soo many mention.. that x player is cheating.. well yeah he had wooden wifi.. go donate him a better wifi . ik all of you had good wifi.. rich player.. but look that x player hes poor.. stop saying such thing of him

When x player, you, has cheated before on events it ruins your reputation...I don't trust that you lagged >_>
    well yeh.. a rich player that didnt ever has lag. i can lagged for 1 hour without lost connect how about you ? oh wait.. forgot.. a rich player.. that didnt lagg SMART
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

soo many mention.. that x player is cheating.. well yeah he had wooden wifi.. go donate him a better wifi . ik all of you had good wifi.. rich player.. but look that x player hes poor.. stop saying such thing of him

well yeh.. a rich player that didnt ever has lag. i can lagged for 1 hour without lost connect how about you ? oh wait.. forgot.. a rich player.. that didnt lagg SMART
    So lag helped you gain access to a locked off area with a prize machine? Only accessible via a password. I didn't know lag helps one to jump through walls.

At least he has better grammar than what you have to offer.
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited January 2019

So lag helped you gain access to a locked off area with a prize machine? Only accessible via a password. I didn't know lag helps one to jump through walls.
    well lag do that sometime.. and yeh.. you didnt ever lag ? just wondering lel

Edit: Well.. if i use that ..i call not accident lagg.. i already got 0 sec.. cause its freeze time..
    i got arond 1 min + cause its was lag.. someone using my wifi opening youtube.. Well yeah ? how ur not lagging ? oh oh.. rich kid nvm forget its
    LateCom said:

At least he has better grammar than what you have to offer.
    ya ya bliztfan.. i need correct grammar
  • As a person who lives in a place with poor WiFi connection, I can confirm that races can be quite 'cheat-y'.
  • As a person who lives in a place with poor WiFi connection, I can confirm that races can be quite 'cheat-y'.

soo ur telling the x player are cheating ?