DRAW ME || WINNER WILL RECIEVE 3K Cubits. 3 MORE DAYS!!

Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
edited January 2019 in Art
Hello fella! Your here for a competition?
Well u have arrived that the right place
Won't announce winner at least 3 drawings..
All you need to do is draw...
Background: Night time
Qbee front of the moon
Press hat
Exe mask
Eyes white
Dark angels
Flying
Suit jacket
Black pants
Holding a flower

Winner will receive 3k c
No 2nd or 3rd only 1st :D

DEADLINE: 13th January 2019

Comments

• Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited January 2019
    BUMP!
    FAQ: Is this a scam?
    Answer: No it is not. All those who have entered will recieve 200c for their work and to show i didnt 'steal' their hard work.
    Add contestants add me in game
    IGN Alpha-Storm
    Bumping up to 8th Jan since no one has put up a picture.
  • ok i will try and message you spook
  • ok now people gotta make me winner recieves all my c
    chef hat
    invis cape
    take this flower
    coke bottle glasses
    and I want my qbee in front of a kitchen
  • Eithy, this is about me. If you'd like a picture for yourself. Make a disccusion
    edited January 2019
    Is this allowed? This is my thread mate.. If you'd like a picture for yourself. Make a disccusion

If you wish to make people aware of an update/change in your discussion, you may bump it with a maximum of 2 times prior to the 48hr limit.
    (They will not be taken as multi-posts, providing that you explain the update.)

If you are going to do an "Auction topic", please state an end time and date for said auction.
    This keeps it fair for sellers and consumers alike.

Every user has the right to set any desired price to their items for sale/trade.
    Every user has the right to politely counter offer for any items listed for sale/trade.
    Every user has the right to offer polite advice on listed item's values, though preferably in private as to not derail sale topics.
    Every user has the right to politely refuse offers.

Do not hijack other user's trade topics.
    Hijacking in the sense of stealing potential customers from topics, and/or placing your own advertisements upon others topics.

Try to recycle your topics, or edit them if you wish to list another item for sale/trade. Every topic you post has an edit option. Lets try to reduce flooding.

Its not allowed.
  • BUMP! Cmon guuuys lets bring a competition into this! 10th January
  • I'm a little busy but I'll try to make some time for this
    =Reserved=
    edited January 2019
    Bump! Cmon guuys! Changing prize currency 3k
    edited January 2019
    BUMP! 4 MORE DAYS!
  • i SENT A FRIEND SHIP REQUEST IN THE GAME PLEASE ACCEPT IT
  • LateComLateCom Member
    edited January 2019

Here you go, I am 100% sure I have won this.
  • LateCom said:

that's not a drawing though :P
  • BUMP! 3 Days Left
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited January 2019

• Wow interesting... Add me in game in case you win
  • Bump! Carrying on with 3 more days since not much of contestants' aren't joinin it
  • LateCom said:

100% you've on

Jk don't be surprised anymore people up for a challenge against @Jared Grace
  • I can start doing the drawing tomorrow, or just tomorrow will the results be given?
  • After seeing Jared's im not entering ;-;
  • i would do it, but i dont have a pc and a traditional drawing would look bad ;-;
  • Bumping! For those who would need more time i'll do 13th January 2019. How does that sound!
  • Bumping! For those who would need more time i'll do 13th January 2019. How does that sound!

magnificent :D
  • 2 More Dayyyys!
  • Only 1 Art really?

b
    U
    m
    P

Please draw lol

3more days... :(
  • Don't raise the prize, peeps are probably waiting for it to be 15k xD
  • If there is no 2nd or 3rd why do you need more than 1?
  • So I can pick out of multiple drawings and if the one I like will be rewarded with 3k c.
  • B
    U
    M
    P
    !
    3 more days PLEASE SOME PPL
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited January 2019

B
    U
    M
    P
    !
    3 more days PLEASE SOME PPL

Alpha, if you want a profile picture, I suggest contacting some of the well-known artists through private message and commission them to draw you something. Doing threads like these isn't the best idea, because if only one person enters and their drawing sucks, you still have to give them 3k for it.

I've noticed that you're constantly extending this because nobody is commenting on it, and it's because we artists don't really wanna take part in these "Best Drawing Wins" threads, especially with the risk of either not receiving payment at all or just not winning anything and therefore having spent our time drawing something only to get nothing in return.

Jared's picture looks really good, but what if you had just gotten a stick figure entry? If that were the only entry, you would have to pay that person 3k. You should probably just close this up and pay Jared the 3k instead of extending it to run until 2020 ;)
This discussion has been closed.