Is This Against the Rules? and Item Idea

Is this against the rules? I had an idea regarding a payment plan type of thing , similar to Layway at Walmart. If a player can't afford item(s) set the item(s) to the side and place a piggy along with a sign with IGN,price,current cubit payment and any other information needed. They add cubits as they can until the final total is reached. If they change their minds give the cubits back , when they save enough give them the items. I thought it would be a fair option for both buyer and seller. Personally, I know I would be honest, I would never scam anyone and jeopardize my account. I've been here since almost the beginning and have worked very hard on it over the years, but I can see where it would seem scammy. I thought a special Tip Piggy or something that allows everyone to see the cubit amount inside without anyone needing realm permissions would be helpful.

Comments

• edited January 2019
    Why would be helpful to know how many cubits does someone has on his/her tip piggie?? I think that The amount of cubits that someone has is something private...

About The main idea of The piggy... No, paying someone with tip piggies is against The rules, and most of The times, ends Up in a scam
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited January 2019
    Paying via tip piggies is not against the rules. It's just not recommended. As for your main idea, they could always just save up in their realm and then take the cubits out and buy the said item.
  • This would require a whole lot of trust.
    If this existed the owner should not be able to access it until after the item is sold or something.
  • Why would be helpful to know how many cubits does someone has on his/her tip piggie?? I think that The amount of cubits that someone has is something private...

About The main idea of The piggy... No, paying someone with tip piggies is against The rules, and most of The times, ends Up in a scam

I was just thinking that a specialty piggy would allow both parties to view the amount so they can see the cubits are still in there at any time, so they know they haven't been taken/scammed/ect.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Paying via tip piggies is not against the rules. It's just not recommended. As for your main idea, they could always just save up in their realm and then take the cubits out and buy the said item.

True, but I know I have trouble saving sometimes especially when the cubits are on me and not in a piggy. They might not even have a piggy too though.
  • This would require a whole lot of trust.
    If this existed the owner should not be able to access it until after the item is sold or something.

I agree, a special tip pig was all I could think of though.
  • Maybe something like an ATM machine, each player would have their own that they would place in the other persons realm like a pow gift.It would store however many cubits you put in it and you can withdraw them automatically or send cubits to people on your friends list wirelessly and it keeps a log of it on both players ATM. You would click "send to" or something and a list similar to the /trade would pop up, but it would be everyone on your friends list and not just people in the realm then you click the players name, confirm or cancel then choose the amount you want to send. The cubits are stored in the ATM until the amount is reached, the owner of the ATM is the only one that can pull it, but you would get the cubits inside when pulled. If they change their mind they can withdraw the cubits and pull up the ATM at any time and you would pull yours from their realm. I don't know, I just came up with that so I'm sure there's a lot of holes in the idea. Oh or an ATM that is just personal that you place in your realm and you can automatically deposit cubits into your savings pig from where ever you are.Or it connects to your vends so whenever someone buys something the cubits go automatically to you instead of being stored in the vends so you don't have to pull a ton of vends and run around collecting.
  • Hey... Do not multipost..

Dude, it’s allowed if necessary
  • That was like 5... Lol

Sorry.:( Is multiposting me replying to comments with quotes or me commenting on my post?
  • Kata said:

Hey... Do not multipost..

Sorry.:( Is multiposting me replying to comments with quotes or me commenting on my post?
    It’s doing two comments in a row