1000с to beta-testers

SepailSepail Member
edited January 2019 in Off-Topic
Hello everybody. I didn't play for a long time. I was developing "horror" browser game. And finally it is done. I want you to test it and will pay 1000c to first five who complete it.

ATTENTION. It is PC game. Your monitors resolution should be at least 1400x900, but if less - its okay too (just use mouse wheel to see the whole screen).

Ok. Before starting, please read:
-you will probably stuck for a while without understanding what you should do. To avoid it, read all text you see in the game. Don't be lazy please.
-if you still don't understand what to do, tap Q on your keyboard and tap button "watch video". It will automatically push you to the video on youtube to show how to survive current day.
-if you still don't understand something, be welcome to PM me on forum, b welcome to ask any question you want relating the game and i will help you.

Also, feel free to share your opinion below. Let me know if you complete first day. Also, ATTENTION. If you understand how to survive first 2 days - next 5 will not be difficult. Don't give up and good luck.

Play Cry of the Past: http://sherlockholmes.freedomain.thehost.com.ua/cry-of-the-past/

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Sure
  • I would like to try
  • Ah. I rather liked that 2D game.
  • I join
  • I’ll join
  • is it legal to use cubits for other games?
  • Sure
  • is it legal to use cubits for other games?

It is reward for top 5 winners. Same as events "draw something" etc, but off-topic. Im not giving cubits for stuff/another value :) +this game doesn't have any ads or function to donate etc. No profit for me.

P.S. Someone should "bump", so i'll upload one-minute video.
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi

Bump
  • may I try?
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited January 2019
    S.zia said:

may I try?

Everyone can :)

Guys, i made videos for each day but they are 8 minutes each so im just uploading one-minute "trailer" (lol).

! Game doesn't lag. First video lags because of old recorder !
    ! Video contains some "screamers" (not really scary, but i warned) and flashing lights. !

Don't forget to change quality of videos:

• Sepail said:

S.zia said:

may I try?

Guys, i made videos for each day but they are 8 minutes each so im just uploading one-minute "trailer" (lol).

! Video contains some "screamers" (not really scary, but i warned) and flashing lights. !

Looks nice! :o
    Is kinda interesting to play
  • Thank you S.zia. I hope people will understand that this is not Outlast. It was developed by only one person through million of bugs and problems catched while creating... It has unique gameplay, but not easy to understand what to do in this game if you don't read information. I really hope that at least someone will complete it.
  • I like the idea but I’ve played such a game before
  • chief12 said:

I like the idea but I’ve played such a game before

Hmm, which one?
  • I don’t remember but it’s an android game, with a black n white interface. I got it in a sale
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited January 2019
    Please, more comments about video i've sent (it doesn't show whole gameplay, just short review). I want to know if i should put link to play or not...
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited January 2019
    The ui seems quite nice,music switched a bit too fast (or maybe you just played it too fast) and i would love to try it but not after someone's game was a broken keylogger..
  • It looks good so far
  • *>Remo<* said:

The ui seems quite nice,music switched a bit too fast (or maybe you just played it too fast) and i would love to try it but not after someone's game was a broken keylogger..

Broken keylogger?
  • Sepail said:

S.zia said:

may I try?

Looks nice & interesting so far!
    Cant wait to try it ;w;
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited January 2019
    Thanks guys. Just a few more comments "i join" and i'll send link...
  • 10k and deal is made >:D Nah, but sure, I'll join :D
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited January 2019
    Ok. Before starting, please read:
    -you will probably stuck for a while without understanding what you should do. To avoid it, read all text you see in the game. Don't be lazy please.
    -if you still don't understand what to do, tap Q on your keyboard and tap button "watch video". It will automatically push you to the video on youtube to show how to survive current day.
    -if you still don't understand something, be welcome to PM me on forum, b welcome to ask any question you want relating the game and i will help you.

Also, feel free to share your opinion below. Let me know if you complete first day. Also, ATTENTION. If you understand how to survive first 2 days - next 5 will not be difficult. Good luck. Do not give up and everything will be great!

Let me know if you have started to play below. Let me know when you complete certain day. It is really important for me.

Play Cry of the Past: http://sherlockholmes.freedomain.thehost.com.ua/cry-of-the-past/
  • If you think i made this game difficult/impossible to avoid paying c - you're wrong. I even want to pay. I need YOU to play it and tell me as beta-tester whether its hard or not, which changes i have to enact etc... As i told, even if u dont understand something and already watched video/read text - you can ask me any question any time. Just do not calm, please...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I think i will try it too later
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited January 2019
    Ok. Just 2 players are trying (and they are doing well). I still recommend YOU to join and play unique game with unusual story and gameplay. As i told - there is no trick. If you dont stop after losing and understand mechanics - you will be winner. Even if not, im thinking to give certain amount of c as a reward for beta-testing...