Topic change version 3
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Topic change version 3

I might as well name it ‘we probably are discussing something new by now’
  • Oof, huge argument going on here.
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited January 2019
    is it getting a bit hot here or
  • Guys I love the way your attacking on space for that one thing he did. You guys notice the bad thing he does but never the good things hes done.
    Space is one of the great mods I know and if you say replace space I don't agree
    Space has done so much and I don't care what you say about him. No evidence? Then stop saying bad things about him
  • Guys I love the way your attacking on space for that one thing he did. You guys notice the bad thing he does but never the good things hes done.
    Space is one of the great mods I know and if you say replace space I don't agree
    Space has done so much and I don't care what you say about him. No evidence? Then stop saying bad things about him

^
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Guys I love the way your attacking on space for that one thing he did. You guys notice the bad thing he does but never the good things hes done.

Everybody who was attacking Space dropped it a long time ago. Don’t bring it up again please.
  • This is the best solution:
    - lets make Election for New Event coordinator
    - majority win
    - if we got new one we can give him/her a team to help him/her
    - lets listen to Community
  • PaulineeenclPaulineeencl Member
    edited January 2019

MY OPINION
    Hmmm, I think Space is doing a Great job! It is hard to host an event...... And he deserves to get paid. I know that Cortana and Horus is better than Space but Space is doing his best. Maybe instead of elaborating Space's mistake here, PM him. Let's not replace Space! Instead of replacing him, let's just add new event coordinator that can help him host events.

• MY OPINION
    Hmmm, I think Space is doing a Great job! It is hard to host an event...... And he deserves to get paid. I know that Cortana and Horus is better than Space but Space is doing his best. Maybe instead of elaborating Space's mistake here, PM him. Let's not replace Space! Instead of replacing him, let's just add new event coordinator that can help him host events.

I personally like what Kew has done. He is giving the COMMUNITY an opportunity to really show off some creativity.

• MY OPINION

I personally like what Kew has done. He is giving the COMMUNITY an opportunity to really show off some creativity.
    He took our words into consideration, so that's a good sign. I just hope that the idea pulled off so we can enter a new era.
  • CD87 said:

MY OPINION

He took our words into consideration, so that's a good sign. I just hope that the idea pulled off so we can enter a new era.
    Yeah
  • how can I do that thing?

The CD87 said: thing...
  • I hope this experiment works. It sounds like a good idea, although I feel like players may abuse it. Hopefully no one does.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited January 2019

how can I do that thing?

The CD87 said: thing...

@Paulineeencl
    The... what thing?
  • So i just spent a while reading this thread getting some background knowledge etc. and is here my opinion.

1. Space has made some great event's in the past (and present). I was not on much of the month of the December so i did not not see the Christmas building competition so but it sounds like from others that it was rushed. So... I don't think he needs to be replaced but maybe he should do less events or get some helpers or both.

2.I have always felt that events are nice and i enjoy them for the most part(except raging doing parkour's) but, I've always thought that we need quests more quest. IMO from what I've seen their was not much hate on the quest pack. Maybe space could start working on a new quest pack to get a new rare item.

3. Judging- I feel like the random is ok but as @Eagence pointed out these are official and should be awarded to top 10. Also for building contest I sometimes feel like others should have won blah blah blah. I liked the suggestion of decreasing the prizes for building competitions.

4. Cheating- It's always an option that can happen. I think the issues with people lagging using older devices the devs should not be blamed for(if they are) because they can't control what devices people use.(at least i think that's how that works i'm no tech expert) If they change judging to top 10 and base it on times then they could cut down time on cheating because if one person has a 1 minute time and everyone else has a 1 hour time then there's something wrong.

5.Player sponsored events- These seem interesting and i am hoping this turns out ok and I like how players can vote on them because i feel like we have a good forum community here.

6.Mods- We need at least more forum mods. In-game mods well i think 1 or 2 new mods to help give some relief other mods wouldn't hurt.

I hope that cc can keep expanding and growing in future and that 2019 is a good year for cc!
  • Say it all here then Lucaaa. I'll gladly say my opinion on subjects in public :)

I feel like the Christmas Contest Realm was a disgrace to all Events ever officially held. How Space felt this was acceptable is beyond me. Not only was that tree ugly, but the inside wasn't done correctly, he failed on the fady foam. The realm looked plain and boring, not worthy of my time. The Realm was literally 4 long pathways swamped in the snow, to make it even worse, plots were "locked" off by a wall of gingerbread and candy canes- which looked ugly. Compare this realm to Horus' builds and it is shameful.

I agree that putting the stress of 1 event per week is a lot, but that is what Space took on when accepting the job. I feel like he should be allowed help, we all need help every now and then- but he should give credit where credit is due. I personally don't care who's picked to build, if you do care, then man-up, if you wanna get picked then become Space's friend and earn his trust- he cannot pick random people.

Space shouldn't be paid for hosting events...If he is, which has been confirmed by 2 mods, it is ridiculous- I'm sure mods like Hinter, maybe Gdog, would've done it for free. Idk. Gdog & Hinter would've been a better choice, look how much Gdog has done for the game, how much advertisement and he wasn't chosen? I feel like picking Space was a bad choice- no offence Space.

I also feel like the whole system at which players are chosen to win is pathetic. You say that we cannot live see the winners be picked? Why? Cause of cheaters, sure, but you can publicly shame them- how come you will allow us to sit in jail, in public? How come we can publicly report scam reports in a public thread? You do support public shaming, so why not support it here?

In my opinion, every mod should have a say in who wins building contests. I don't know who judges, or how it's judged, but it's clearly not wanted by a vast majority of players.

U cant use fadey foam on rentails.