NEW! Playercards and achievements!

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Idk if any admin saw this , tbh
    First time i play cc , i though have player card too :V
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    1+ it sounds cool and someting that can actually go right and archive site :o
  • @SirKewberth @CosmicCow I guess this pleases a few players around here ^^
  • @SirKewberth @CosmicCow I guess this pleases a few players around here ^^

Few isn't really enough D:

We need more of 'em!
  • PiousPious Member
    edited July 2018
    + Consideration.
    Needs adjustments though.
    • I wouldn’t have a “Youtuber Badge.” You’re already capable of promoting channels via. realms, clans, hollas, signs, etc. I just dislike the idea of people receiving Badges others can’t just because they aren’t able to be a YouTuber (a lot of the community, for example, are too young to be one to begin with).
    • Rather than /username’ing people, I’d much rather be able to interact with a Qbee and press a button that could read: Inspect Player, or something along those lines. Alternatively, you could click on their names in the chat and do the same thing.
    • How would this operate for cloaked Moderators?
    • What’s your ideas for achievements?
    • Would the achievements sync with Steam Achievements?
    • Would you get rewarded for achievements? If so, would it be experience? If so, I’m against the idea; there’s enough quests for exp. as is. Would you get items? Banners? Effects? These are things that’ve been brought up in the past and never implemented. I for one would love to have character effects/auras.
    Just some things I think need to be addressed. Overall, I do like the idea, I just feel it needs some work before any kind of implementation.
    +1 for the heck of it though.
  • +1
    Would totally want this!
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
    Make dis a thing ;-;
  • +1 very good idea i like it :)
  • This is Lit! +1
  • Bump?
  • [InSstep] said:

+1
    should include a
    "Have scammed _ time"

+ also a " Has voted for Trump [√]"
    thing.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Awesome Suggestion Seems Tou Have Work Really Hard But One Questions The Achivements Is Like It’s Perks Or Any Especial Thing He Wanted To Put :3 (+1m) :3:3:3
  • Sir. Epic said:

Awesome Suggestion Seems Tou Have Work Really Hard But One Questions The Achivements Is Like It’s Perks Or Any Especial Thing He Wanted To Put :3 (+1m) :3:3:3

Achievements are... achievements xD Jack made a nice thread about possible achievements. They won't bring anything but goals and competition between players =)
  • Sir. Epic said:

Achievements are... achievements xD Jack made a nice thread about possible achievements. They won't bring anything but goals and competition between players =)
    Competition sometimes spurs on players to try and "beat" their rivals as such.

+1 anyway :) good idea
  • DrakayDrakay Member

Sir. Epic said:

But I mean that if the qbee put in the achievement section their things the wanted or an admin made them?
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited July 2018
    +100

Also I would like a thing like the one on steam that says, "Has played as..." Recent usernames. That would be awesome.
  • Interesting!
  • Well there should be few changes.... No YouTube name(can cause confusion as cc is not affiliated with YouTube so they can't know who's channel is who's )
    There should be count of how many times the person has been temporarily banned and muted
    It should also include previous names (if any) and ALTs registered to that email
  • Chief12 said:

Well there should be few changes.... No YouTube name(can cause confusion as cc is not affiliated with YouTube so they can't know who's channel is who's )
    There should be count of how many times the person has been temporarily banned and muted
    It should also include previous names (if any) and ALTs registered to that email

too much personal info
  • Chief12 said:

Well there should be few changes.... No YouTube name(can cause confusion as cc is not affiliated with YouTube so they can't know who's channel is who's )

When someone renames theirselves, their previous name becomes available. so it could lead to unecessary confusions and bullies.
  • +99999999999999999999999
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i like the idea, but just wondering, how will they be able to edit everyone's account to have a youtuber badge and such?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    how do you ever find a discussion that’s last comment was four months ago?
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited December 2018
    Go to the tenth page of the discussions and click on the one by the most popular guy or just go to joy’s Profile Or his youtube
    U said:

how do you ever find a discussion that’s last comment was four months ago?

• +1 × 1. Love it
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    +1
  • -1 Not usefull...
  • +1 yes
  • +1
This discussion has been closed.