The Blue Course 2 (Update): Back to normal

Hey all,

As some of you may know, there has been numerous themes and events happening at The Blue Course 2 annually to shake things up. However, from now on, I will no longer continue doing this starting this update.

You see, from my observation, players come there every now and then mainly to play the parkour rather than coming there for the events. Sometimes, the events may even confuse the newcomers to this course, which makes them leave.

Thus, I will put a stop to all activites, and bring the course back to what it was meant to be: A better, in-depth introduction to the world of parkours and what it has to offer to all players

Time: January 1st, 2019, at 12am (Cubic Time)
Contents:
+The permanent removal of events and themes of the realm. There may still be races at random times, and the realm can still be used for bigger events.
+Changes to the switch part to make it easier to understand
+Some refurbishments to make the course look newer.
+Changes to the patterns of the pixel part.
+Seating zones enlargement.
+Merging seating zone and prize zone. Prizes will still remain, but there will only be 1 item. (Think of the final platform of The Red Course)
+The removal of the current Hard Mode and Hell Mode. A new, single challenge "Hard Mode" will be added in the next update as a bonus challenge.
+Other minor fixes, nerfs and buffs.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to check out the new Blue Course 2 in the new year!

Comments

• Looking forward to it, although I wish you could put the Hell Mode in your parkour lobby for qbees to try out :)
  • ExCelsius said:

Looking forward to it, although I wish you could put the Hell Mode in your parkour lobby for qbees to try out :)

After seeing this thread, I went and checked out the parkour. I got past the first two, but Hell was brutal xD. I gave up :P