Illegal name or not ?

Look at this guy lmao

Comments

• Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited December 2018
    It's not like people are stupid to fall for that imposter.
  • Nothing is wrong unless that player begins usurpating scorto's identity and pretend they are a mod.. If you catch him doing such thing, may you take screens and send a report to the support :)
  • cmon maybe it's just a fan
  • Should be Illegal :p
    Although he could just be scorto's #1 fan lol
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    He was pretending to be Scorto, his name has been changed.
  • someone had called himself SpO_Oky and said it was me and scammed. later on he changed names
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sp0_0ky said:

someone had called himself SpO_Oky and said it was me and scammed. later on he changed names

You can get somebody banned for impersonation to scam.
  • U said:

Sp0_0ky said:

someone had called himself SpO_Oky and said it was me and scammed. later on he changed names

You can get somebody banned for impersonation to scam.
    that was 3 months go
  • I met that person on a Vendshop i was gonna ask him but i realize something was not right
  • Nothing is wrong unless that player begins usurpating scorto's identity and pretend they are a mod.. If you catch him doing such thing, may you take screens and send a report to the support :)

I totally forgot this when I met him. He came at a scam place and I said fake scorto, he whispered to me " I had to change name to hide my identity as a mod" I was like 'scorto ain't that dumb... But I didn't take a screen
  • Maybe he is a fan of scorto! :D
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Already dealt with that player.
  • Already dealt with that player.

Tnx super.....im mad at my self because i forgot to take a screenshot of what he whispered me:
    Dude its me scorto.....mods need to hide there indentity and change country and adress to trace the scammers
    See super ? What a annoying thing xD
  • Already dealt with that player.

Tnx super.....im mad at my self because i forgot to take a screenshot of what he whispered me:
    Dude its me scorto.....mods need to hide there indentity and change country and adress to trace the scammers
    See super ? What a annoying thing xD
    He told me the same thing