1st-person perspective

It would be great if u can add kinda like a switch between 1st and 3rd person perspective. It would be very convenient when entering like a house or cave

Comments

• Nonono -1
    all blocks you see will become very big because the height of your character is the same as a block
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Quite impossible to add
    Somebody already requested this. Plus it would be impossible to build or mine.
  • RemmRemm Member
    edited December 2018

Somebody already requested this. Plus it would be impossible to build or mine.

Make it like minecraft view, it is still possible to xd
    And it is just kinda a switch button option so ppl still feel free to choose whatever they like
  • Somebody else suggested this and it died off.
    We don't need this game to be like minecraft.
  • Not first person, but zoom is what we need.
    I don't think we need zoom either, there are things it could mess up and it would probably get a bit buggy. The textures were already broken for a while, a change like that might mess them up more.
    The qbee is already close to the camera, close enough to see it clearly :)
  • Its hard to see around especially when u enter a house or maybe a cave. I mean just go and play “A tale of seven hearts” part two the cave scene

A zoom in is also good, just make it switchable
  • Also, I forgot to add this: blocks do not have undersides! If we were to have a first person view it would mean you could look up and see the undersides of blocks but they don't have them. That means the developers would have to add one to every block in existence before first-person would work o.o
  • JackFury said:

Also, I forgot to add this: blocks do not have undersides! If we were to have a first person view it would mean you could look up and see the undersides of blocks but they don't have them. That means the developers would have to add one to every block in existence before first-person would work o.o

That's kinda lazy that they have no underside. They should add undersides anyway. I notice this as well.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018

JackFury said:

Also, I forgot to add this: blocks do not have undersides! If we were to have a first person view it would mean you could look up and see the undersides of blocks but they don't have them. That means the developers would have to add one to every block in existence before first-person would work o.o

That's kinda lazy that they have no underside. They should add undersides anyway. I notice this as well.
    They removed the undersides in order to increase performance and allowing the game to run on older devices. Plus, it's not even meant to be shown at all! It surely wasn't in the beggining, when all you had was a 90* - 45* angle range!
    Adding them would be as useful as making air a block itself.
  • lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

They removed the undersides in order to increase performance and allowing the game to run on older devices. Plus, it's not even meant to be shown at all! It surely wasn't in the beggining, when all you had was a 90* - 45* angle range!
    Exactly. We have absolutely no need for block undersides as you don't see the bottom of the block, so why do we need extra things to load in when you enter a realm?
    I am very adamant about the fact that this game does not need a 1st person view. Yes, building can be tough sometimes since you can't look upwards, and some things cannot be done, but it's fine as is.
  • JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

Exactly. We have absolutely no need for block undersides as you don't see the bottom of the block, so why do we need extra things to load in when you enter a realm?
    I am very adamant about the fact that this game does not need a 1st person view. Yes, building can be tough sometimes since you can't look upwards, and some things cannot be done, but it's fine as is.
    I'd be fine with no underside to blocks xD

• I'd be fine with no underside to blocks xD

Now that I think about it, I agree.
  • -1 this ain't minecraft
  • +1

What? Atleast someone agreed.
  • Play Minecraft if you want first person
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Minecraft isn’t the only firstperson game.....
  • JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

I'd be fine with no underside to blocks xD
    Berry, I am aware that you have lag a lot.
    If this was added your lag would be multiplied x5
  • Has been suggested A lot before. Never gonna happen...
  • I just log on my alt with my 2nd PC when I need a different perspective.