Is this fair?

Can anyone get banned by a pro player without any proof? A player said thta he will ban me without any proof causethe mod is his friend.I wna confrm that is it legal?

Comments

• That wouldn't be right..i think you are talking about Mr - Small though.And i believe he does have proof on you scamming him.If not,then having a mod as your friend doesn't mean you can get anyone banned,just means you can contact them easier.
  • Honestly... I think It would hapen :/... A couple months ago, a player wanted to mute me ( for no reason at all ), and he was friend with one of The mods... So he got him to The realm I was, and I got muted for like 3 hours or something... So Yeah.. propably he could ban you
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2018
    the staff will never give a ban / warning / mute without a piece of evidence... if you follow the rules then there is nothing to worry about.... if you think you have been unfairly/wrong banned you can always send a ticket to support at http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • doesnt really matter, you’re that cat/dog scammer... or so I’ve heard from many players..
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    galantis said:

the staff will never give a ban / warning / mute without a piece of evidence... if you follow the rules then there is nothing to worry about....

This is correct, no need to post the same thing five times below this comment. :)
  • *>Remo<* said:

That wouldn't be right..i think you are talking about Mr - Small though.And i believe he does have proof on you scamming him.If not,then having a mod as your friend doesn't mean you can get anyone banned,just means you can contact them easier.

I do have proof. He just won't lsiten. :)
  • U said:

galantis said:

the staff will never give a ban / warning / mute without a piece of evidence... if you follow the rules then there is nothing to worry about....

This is correct, no need to post the same thing five times below this comment. :)
    the problem is he doesnt follow the rules
    lol
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    BlitzFan said:

U said:

galantis said:

the problem is he doesnt follow the rules
    lol
    Everytime a thread like this pops up, five people say the exact same thing for no reason. lol.
  • As far as I am concerned that Awais.7’s history is not appreciated because he has scammed several people and people have reported him with proof’s in SCAM REPORTS and Mr-small is my very old friend and he is pretty trustworthy maybe not to you guys But to me he is very close and Awais.7 had perm in his realm later on he scammed his pump pet and ghost costume , (MR-SMALL HAS REPORTED HIM WITH PROOFS!)

Regards: Night_Wing
  • Why would you bother showing your face here?
  • Why would you bother showing your face here?

My sentiments exactly, we make no friends with scammers, unless they have become respectable and reformed
  • Stop banning scammers. Without them, Everyone would be rich right now. JOKE! Just eat pizza