2019 is coming real fast!

Hey guys! Let's make 2019 a good year! Help me spread some cheer! Comment what you got for Christmas! I hope you guys had a good Christmas this year and I hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! <3

Comments

• edited December 2018
    I can see The people comenting "bronze tip piggies"....
    But anyways.. I got a Lego mindstorms Robot, is so god damn cool... And Happy New year :D
  • +_+King_Jabrio+_+, haha "bronze tip piggies" probably on so many wishlists. And The Lego mindstorms robot sounds really awesome! Happy New Year, again. :D

• This Christmas I was showered with gifts :D! My mom gave me a written coupon book of many things with a majority of them being able to be claimed on new years.

One coupon is a "Do Anything With Mom", much to her regret she should of put a clause in that mwhaha. I want her to go on a picnic with me and put her feet into the river. The river is frigid as it is spring fed meaning the water comes from deep underground plus it is winter. One other coupon is to go to the movies with her, we are going to see Spiderman-Into The Spiderverse.

The coupon I am most excited to claim is the coupon for a cat or another animal of my choice. That coupon has to wait until Feburary because getting a pet has more of a steeper cost. That is the purpose of the coupons, they act like vouchers to make it easier on her financially. This without question has been one of the best Christmases!
  • Well 2019 isn't coming. We are going to it.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Walks up to 2019... "WHY YOU COMING FAST?!"
  • 'Sir.Fox', touche, man, touche.