SPOILERS: New Overworld Update!

Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Spoilers ahead.. blah blah blah.. Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled etc.

Herro There

1. No idea what this is
2. Tropical Mine Stamp [ Placed on a door to take you to a tropical mine? ]
3. Forest Mine Stamp [ ^ ]
4. Town Center stamp? [ Take you to the town center if placed on a door? ]
5. Mountain Mine Stamp [ Same as previous ones ]
6. Deep Forest Mine Stamp [ ^ ]
7. Learning Center stamp?
8. Event hall aka realm where all official events are?
9. Arctic Mine Stamp [ ^ ]
10. Desert Mine Stamp [ ^ ]
11. Home Stamp [ Placed on a door takes you to your "home" realm] ?
12. Not sure what JL stands for apart from Jail but that was removed sooo
13. Farmer's Co-Op stamp
14. Single Player Adventure stamp
15. Not sure what this is
16. Not sure what this is
17. Some block to do with mines

This was a very informative thread xD
Post anything i missed or if you have any ideas...
so yaaaa

Christmas 2018 Spoilers : http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/24261/spoilers-christmas-2018-pack#latest

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    LP - Lobby Portal perhaps
  • Sir kewberth talked about this a couple days ago, it was going to be like "Personal" overwords
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2018

Sir kewberth talked about this a couple days ago, it was going to be like "Personal" overwords

Jabrio that's the whole point of this discussion, these are the items that will be used to build the personal overworlds :)
    Pixel knows about the personal worlds.

Also @Sir.%20Pixel I believe that 15 and 16 are realm foundations, blocks which you can place realms on. 17 is the same but for mines.
  • Interesting
  • inch resting
  • wow... la verdad me gusto mucho este tema
  • I thought this would come out will yulepack XDD
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think 17 is like the flash bumper but opposite of it...
    When the owner bumps that bumper it gives other players a permission to mine in that realm unlike the flash bumper that gives permission to build in the realm
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    BUMP! SirKewberth said this update would be here before the years end!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

BUMP! SirKewberth said this update would be here before the years end!

I thought he just said he hoped it would be.
    Please note - On the next store update the exotic pets will go away and the Doogs and Meemews will be back. So only a few days left to get one.- SirKewberth

Soooo a few days until the update?

Please note - On the next store update the exotic pets will go away and the Doogs and Meemews will be back. So only a few days left to get one.- SirKewberth

I assumed the next update was referring to the New Years pack..
    U said:

Oof I forgot about New Years update @SirKewberth can we have some approximate times? >:O
  • im not sure they will give an exact time anymore. After the cars update.
  • Silly pixel this is why you are and will always forever be our beloved nub.
  • U said:

Oof I forgot about New Years update @SirKewberth can we have some approximate times? >:O
    I guess next update will be 29-30th(CC Time), they will remove Ostrich & Roo, Add New overworld, during New Year,they add new year pack , just simple :V

U said:

I guess next update will be 29-30th(CC Time), they will remove Ostrich & Roo, Add New overworld, during New Year,they add new year pack , just simple :V
    I’m doubting them adding the new overworld in the next three days.
  • especially considering it was not long ago that Kew was getting feed back on how we felt about over worlds with a large portion of the over world update still in the phase of being brainstormed. Cue the tidal wave of seasonal updates, I don't think much time has been able to be alloted to said update. Further to mention if we reflect on things like caverns, cars, and farming how long it took to deliver those updates.

especially considering it was not long ago that Kew was getting feed back on how we felt about over worlds with a large portion of the over world update still in the phase of being brainstormed. Cue the tidal wave of seasonal updates, I don't think much time has been able to be alloted to said update. Further to mention if we reflect on things like caverns, cars, and farming how long it took to deliver those updates.

If I’m being honest, i’m guessing the update will Be February or March.
  • I think these are prototypes.
  • I have no data to support my following statement but I THINK that the update is coming JUNE ^_^!