Buying a 2014 Krampus

Title says it all

Comments

• How much?
    PontoZen has been trying for days at like 310k and nobody is selling.
  • I sell 2014 krampus for 500k
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    P R O said:

I sell 2014 krampus for 500k

What the hell is up with those dumb prices, here you say 500k on another thread you are selling your umbrella for 600k...
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited December 2018

P R O said:

What the hell is up with those dumb prices, here you say 500k on another thread you are selling your umbrella for 600k...
    Why so much hate for this guy? He can sell everything he wants at his prices..I can't see the problem..
  • Because it's so high it's stupid.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

P R O said:

Why so much hate for this guy? He can sell everything he wants at his prices..I can't see the problem..
    Because it looks like he is doing this on purpose
  • Because it's so high it's stupid.

+1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    He’s just trying to show that he’s rich. He doesn’t want to sell his stuff so he says an super overpriced price on every single thread so show he has that item. :)
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited December 2018
    U said:

He’s just trying to show that he’s rich. He doesn’t want to sell his stuff so he says an super overpriced price on every single thread so show he has that item. :)

Exactly, and i love how people is getting mad for that, lol. Also if he's doing it purpose what's the problem? Ignore him.