Other Ways Of Earning Cubits?

So as of right now, the only ways of earning Cubits are Mining, Daily Quests, Buying For Real Money Or Trading With Other People.

I suggest maybe a Cubic Job Station where we can do certain things like..

Bring 50 [Silver] for [Amount] Cubit(s)
Or
Mine 20 [Gold Ore] for [Another Item]
and other ways..

Although this seems like the daily quests, these give you Less/More C and Maybe Xp or other items.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Ill give this a -1

This is exactly what the daily quests is for

Basically you are asking for more daily quests
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Some clans used to have a system like this. Try asking around to see if any still do (if you dont have a current clan or actually want a new one for more than just money)
  • Yeah alot of clans do this!!! Ask Scorto7 he has the Miner's club
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Ill give this a -1

Um, well, we do need more daily quests. Cosmic has already said they'll expand it
  • Ill give this a -1

Um, well, we do need more daily quests. Cosmic has already said they'll expand it
    y ay--
  • Some clans used to have a system like this. Try asking around to see if any still do (if you dont have a current clan or actually want a new one for more than just money)

Well im already in a clan, Im in "Almighty One" (Leaded by Mr.Granicus)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    But that is still mining so is it really a new way to earn cubits?
  • U said:

It removes the inconvenience of having to search far and wide for a buyer

U said:

far and wide? XD type resource shop in a bumper and you have an extremely high chance they'll buy resources there...
  • U said:

far and wide? XD type resource shop in a bumper and you have an extremely high chance they'll buy resources there...
    Tbh, it’s harder than it seems..
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The way I took it is you will be selling the items to an NPC. How does that remove looking for resources? o.o
  • U said:

The way I took it is you will be selling the items to an NPC. How does that remove looking for resources? o.o

No my friend, it takes out the stupid searching for a buyer, you have to look for resources, otherwise what will you be paid for?
  • i dont see why it is necessary to bring npcs for this usage, because imo there are lots of people out there who actually do buy ores, if you look hard enough.

U said:

Tbh, it’s harder than it seems..
    Not really. When i sell resources i can sell em with ease, without Hollas btw
  • BlitzFan said:

i dont see why it is necessary to bring npcs for this usage, because imo there are lots of people out there who actually do buy ores, if you look hard enough.

What i mean is other than resources they also ask you to bring them items for other items or maybe even do certain tasks like..

Hit [Amount] Qbees for [Item]
    Or
    Complete [Amount] Trades and get [Something]
  • Yes there is mining, daily quests and buying cubits but you forgot a few. Crafting, farming and cooking. Then there is farming natural resources such as cotton, rubber & berry which is slightly different than regular mining. If you do farm these I suggest you make a farm that has more than you can pick in the 20 minutes it takes for these plants to grow back. That way you can just keep picking non stop if you need to fill a large order in a short time. For me the magic number is 2200 in 20 minutes approx.

For farming I mean corn which is the best profit for the time put in. Example 100 wheat seeds cost 1200c recubes and in quality soil it takes 120 hours. 100 corn seeds cost just 400c recubes and you can grow two crops in the 120 hours wheat takes. Most of the profit is that the seeds alone is 1/3 the cost to grow corn. You can sell the crops outright to players for cubits, roll them over in a farm shop like I do and use some crops to cook deco foods as I do too.

A person can actually make more crafting than you think and if you want to make more doing this, mine the items you need to craft with.

Examples of crafting are; 1. mine items needed to craft black bombs and the things needed to craft heal wands. then use the black bombs to mine rubies needed to craft these wands. 2. Mine artifacts then extract them and craft Life Force used to craft sentries which are no longer sold in cc store. 3. Craft blocks that are no longer sold in cc store such as Warp Anchors.

My key to success is that I diversify. I do a lot/little of a lot of different things and as needs change so does my crafting so that I do less of some things and more of others.
  • yal can just sell it to otther ppls sorry hanney ! but is a NOT from me :v