Christmas Giveaway !!! TIME CHANGED! (> Ended <)

Alv'Alv' Member
edited December 2018 in Player Events & Creations
First at all, Idc if I lost my C by doing giveaway because I just want everyone be happy

Time:

05:30:00 25th December (Cubic Time)

GMT+8 :Philippines / Malaysia / Singapore 16.30(If I'm not wrong)

Prizes :

All My Best Friend will receive A rare prize (Or More)
For some reason, there were 2players name in a sign, because I dont have enough chest lol sorry, +Room is only 5x5 x-x
If you name not here you can partake the giveaway , I might do pow giveaway!

All Alvin'sBest Friend :

[]*NicK*[]
Alex_Cubit1
Foxman Cz
The Awsome Cube w/ Yuan Kube
*EBot* w/ XxCubixAngelxX
# White Cat 177 # w/ Yong Mei Xuan
[JZ] w/ COFFE BEAN
Sir Hayes. w/ MineRage
StreetSurfer
WeirdPig w/ Valour ( Ambitious )
NATA MONTADA 12345678910
Nanami Annie
HeyItsMePhei w/ PradieCake
Leejunhang1234
X Zhi w/ ImZoe
(If your name not here, don't worry you can partake the giveaway!)

For others : All common/rare prize (If you want to judge the prize, don't join) , I guess it is over 100Prizes..

Note : After giveaway please do not begging for more or perm...I don't like it

Anyway, Hope You Guys Can Join It :)

To make this fair, all players are invited to my giveaway, even enemies

However, while I doing this giveaway, if u say "Scam,I got nothing" "****(Swear/curse)I got junk", you will get banned permanently from all my event/giveaway

Anyway, Merry Early Christmas ^^ don't make any trouble in my giveaway, also don't complain

Note : Realm can only handle 50 players maxinum (+me , = 49players only), so I might ban everyone (don't worry I will unban) and holla 2nd time, so alot ppls will get prizes =}

Edit : Time Changed!

Comments

• Where i am on TOP 15 Best friend my kookieeeeeeeee
  • I’m your best frined Alvin...........BYE IM UNFRINEDING U your badddddddd also that’s just rude and also giving more stuff to others so I will probably post something about this so get ready
  • :O I used to be one of ur best friends too XD
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited December 2018
    Avachuela said:

Where i am on TOP 15 Best friend my kookieeeeeeeee

I’m your best frined Alvin...........BYE IM UNFRINEDING U your badddddddd also that’s just rude and also giving more stuff to others so I will probably post something about this so get ready

:O I used to be one of ur best friends too XD

I alr say even ur name not in list u can join too, most of it is real life friend

Avachuela : You always bully me who want put u in list ._.

Divadadiva 09 : Your not, you aren't be grateful and u want be top 15 and get prize ,my top 15 friends didnt beg any prizes, but you do, I treat them? Yes , u permanent ban from my giveaway by not bring grateful, and saying pixel scammer

Magical9907 : I guess we r normal? xD
  • LateCom said:

tmd lol mei fang wo ming
    ru guo wo hai zai wan ni hui fang de ma

你都没有玩。。。
  • LateCom said:

tmd lol mei fang wo ming
    ru guo wo hai zai wan ni hui fang de ma

你都没有玩。。。
    Late 你回來了 OWO ?!!
  • Bump!
  • I'm A bArBiE-

Okay fine I stop. XD
  • Yeyyyyy!!! im in 100 prizessssss
    LOVE YOUUUUUUUU
    mua mua
    Ahhhhhhhhhh
    Love
  • I'm A bArBiE-

Okay fine I stop. XD

U stop it XD

Yeyyyyy!!! im in 100 prizessssss
    LOVE YOUUUUUUUU
    mua mua
    Ahhhhhhhhhh
    Love

Eew xD
  • I thought I was a good friend caman :3
  • Sir. Kami said:

I thought I was a good friend caman :3

You were :3, sorry u not inside rip, I have problem by making these

1.Chest not enough (or prize)
    2.Most is played more than 1years with me
    3.Too much friends..

Anyway u still can enjoy giveaway =)
  • I understand you have a whole lot of friends. Good I didn't anticipate anything
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited December 2018
    Sorry about fakefriend,but u not need list this black list for u hated player,u can just ban or ignore or unfriend them right.Let/tell some people u hate who like a coward action..oh and is ungrateful not ungateful:)
    as a young kid tell his father he get bully by friends ,sorry i mean u are not a kid,dont do childish thing :/
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2018
    Hai i am on blacklist >.< no one can stop you do whatsoever you want but this is public shaming =') like i unfriended you on my friendlist you can't stop me too . I don't want say that and i am lazy to say that but do you know why am i banned you on my fb ? That's because you keep using bad words to insult me , i just unfriended you on cc on fb but i didn't ban you until you keep using bad words to insult me . i can also takescreen for it but i didn't , but this is too much . I unfriended you not meant that i hate you , you can still play with everyone even me this is friendly game . I don't care are you reading this or ignore , thanks you next . (There's no salty drama this is truth)
    ^ _ ^
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited December 2018
    chief12 said:

I understand you have a whole lot of friends. Good I didn't anticipate anything

Nah, not enough prizes
    I guess I wasted most C in 100+ stuff lol, sorry Chief

Hai i am on blacklist >.< no one can stop you do whatsoever you want but this is public shaming =') like i unfriended you on my friendlist you can't stop me too . I don't want say that and i am lazy to say that but do you know why am i banned you on my fb ? That's because you keep using bad words to insult me , i just unfriended you on cc on fb but i didn't ban you until you keep using bad words to insult me . i can also takescreen for it but i didn't , but this is too much . I unfriended you not meant that i hate you , you can still play with everyone even me this is friendly game . I don't care are you reading this or ignore , thanks you next . (There's no salty drama this is truth)
    ^ _ ^

Lol, u also swore to me :v
    Okay then, I change something about it

BUMP!
    Changed Time! 26th 01:30:00 Cubic Time
    To make this fair, all of YOU are invited!