Tips For Finding Artifacts (Based on My Experience)

edited April 2019 in General Chat
So. Im giving out Tips to people who're finding Arts for Selling/Collecting.
Keep In mind, This is based on MY Experience & If i have Mistakes you can tell me in the Comments :p
Note: i've NEVER posted these types of Posts.. This is one of my first posts anyway lol

Tip 1. Finding Arts are easier at TROPICAL Mines.
Now everyone probably knows this by now. But to those New players, YES It is easier to look at Tropical mines, Why?
Well yea, Arts spawn Under Surface (most of the time) But in tropical mines. It normally Spawns Underwater But Above the Sand.

Tip 2. Look for small Air Gaps.
Normally if there is an Artifact underwater, it should have a small air gap below it. This is a way to make it easier + differenciate Glyphs from Sand.

Tip 3. Look For Blocks that are Odd.
This is still in Tropical mines, Look around the water for Dark spots / blocks that Aren't supposed to be there. For Example, a fossil is Normally Looks like The stone ore, but wait.. Finding stone in tropical mines aren't too common. And in Tip No. 2 it says there are air gaps so it should really stick out.

Tip 4. Bigger oceans have Higher chances.
Now, this im not too 100% sure if true buut for me it is, Normally if the oceans are bigger, there should be an artifact, this dosen't ALWAYS work, and for a plus, If its big & its raining, it should have a bigger chance.

Tip 5. Don't give up easily.
This is kinda self-explanatory. Some people give up after 10-15 Mins of finding, don't do that. keep finding for 1-3 hours and you'll eventually find alot of Artifacts. (Thanks to intimate for telling me about this one)

A/n: I WILL update this the more i learn about fossils. Please do type anything i missed in the comments.

Last Updated~~ April 12, 2019 At 21:23 (PhST)

This is ][Wait..What?][ Signing out, May you have a Good day.

Comments

• This is a great start but you did miss a little.

1. There can be & is 2 per mine.
    2. Most often artifacts can be seen from the door unless there is water not visible from the top of the door
    3. Choose a map that tropical mines aren't being looked in by others as they need time to respawn after you leave.
    4. This is the most important tip of all, do NOT give up looking after just 5 or 10 mines. Look in mines for 1 to 2 hours so you too can find an average of 7 per hour.
    5. Keep an eye out above ground too while you are tilting & panning your camera to see all the water as artifacts can also be found above ground under, on top of & right in the middle of trees.

It is not a question of 'IF', it is when you find one using this method, you will be hooked.

If you would like to see some examples of artifacts in a real Tropical mine go to my realm artificium ostentationem then go to the basement and walk into the 2nd display from the left as I have phantom foamed the sand under the artifact so you can go into my realm called Tropical Mine. This is a realm realm 99x99 Tropical which I have placed some artifacts in to display how they look.
  • How do you have 1.3m from just selling resources? 0.0
  • How do you have 1.3m from just selling resources? 0.0

Try reading some of my tips on it how I mine in other posts...
  • I don't have 7 hours a day for cc...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Mining and crafting is easy to make money off of. There is some people who will mine maybe an hour or less a day and have over a million. :)
  • Intimate said:

This is a great start but you did miss a little.

2. Most often artifacts can be seen from the door unless there is water not visible from the top of the door
    3. Choose a map that tropical mines aren't being looked in by others as they need time to respawn after you leave.
    4. This is the most important tip of all, do NOT give up looking after just 5 or 10 mines. Look in mines for 1 to 2 hours so you too can find an average of 7 per hour.
    5. Keep an eye out above ground too while you are tilting & panning your camera to see all the water as artifacts can also be found above ground under, on top of & right in the middle of trees.

It is not a question of 'IF', it is when you find one using this method, you will be hooked.

If you would like to see some examples of artifacts in a real Tropical mine go to my realm artificium ostentationem then go to the basement and walk into the 2nd display from the left as I have phantom foamed the sand under the artifact so you can go into my realm called Tropical Mine. This is a realm realm 99x99 Tropical which I have placed some artifacts in to display how they look.

You already told me this Ingame hahaha xD

I remember you intimate. But thx for reminding me of these. Also i look in mines for 1-2 (maybe 3 hours)and only find 0-4 even if i look VERY CAREFULLY
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018

How do you have 1.3m from just selling resources? 0.0

She knows which resource is the best to make use of.

Credit card.
  • Intimate said:

You already told me this Ingame hahaha xD

I remember you intimate. But thx for reminding me of these. Also i look in mines for 1-2 (maybe 3 hours)and only find 0-4 even if i look VERY CAREFULLY
    Last night I broke my record and found 15 in 2 hours. My old record was 12 in 2 hours.
  • In desert mines , look at the edge if you see messa it's 100% Art (except oasis)
    or sometimes it's not XD
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I frequently find artifacts inside trees or cacti too. So if you see a random block instead of trunks or leaves, check it out :D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Make sure you have attractor off when you Mine artifacts. There’s a chance they double if you have attractor off.
  • U said:

Make sure you have attractor off when you Mine artifacts. There’s a chance they double if you have attractor off.

I dont even have attractor xD
  • I frequently find artifacts inside trees or cacti too. So if you see a random block instead of trunks or leaves, check it out :D

Wdym by Inside trees?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

I frequently find artifacts inside trees or cacti too. So if you see a random block instead of trunks or leaves, check it out :D

Wdym by Inside trees?
    (Going from bottom to top) Trunk, trunk, leaves, [ARTIFACT], leaves, leaves.
    Lol
  • I frequently find artifacts inside trees or cacti too. So if you see a random block instead of trunks or leaves, check it out :D

Wdym by Inside trees?
    Lol
    I have also seen it where its trunk, trunk, artifact, trunk, leaves.

Also for the statement earlier that most art is in the middle (approx.) of the water vertically, lately I have seen it where the top of the art is flush with the top of the flat bottom sand at the bottom of the ocean. Also where the flat bottom sand ends and the sand begins to go up at the edges, art is below 1 block of sand and shows only 1 face of the art just as exposed raw stone is in the face of a sand wall.

Another thing is that when you cant see all the water and there is a lot of open water to the NW, I find art there 60% of the time and when there is bad weather I find art 70%-80% of the time there. For those who don't know what NW is, it's that way ^<.

Most times I don't even leave the door except when I can't see all the water, then I do venture out because it's worth it more times than not.

So far today my find times are 1 every 5.833333333333333 minutes. 6 art in 35 minutes. This bested my old record of 15 in 120 minutes which was 1 every 8 minutes.
  • edited January 2019
    Intimate said:

Wdym by Inside trees?
    Lol
    I have also seen it where its trunk, trunk, artifact, trunk, leaves.

Also for the statement earlier that most art is in the middle (approx.) of the water vertically, lately I have seen it where the top of the art is flush with the top of the flat bottom sand at the bottom of the ocean. Also where the flat bottom sand ends and the sand begins to go up at the edges, art is below 1 block of sand and shows only 1 face of the art just as exposed raw stone is in the face of a sand wall.

Another thing is that when you cant see all the water and there is a lot of open water to the NW, I find art there 60% of the time and when there is bad weather I find art 70%-80% of the time there. For those who don't know what NW is, it's that way ^<.

Most times I don't even leave the door except when I can't see all the water, then I do venture out because it's worth it more times than not.

So far today my find times are 1 every 5.833333333333333 minutes. 6 art in 35 minutes. This bested my old record of 15 in 120 minutes which was 1 every 8 minutes.</p>
    Now, i find artifacts by

[Leaves]
    [Leaves] [Leaves]
    [Trunk] [Trunk]
    [Trunk][Art][Trunk]
  • Intimate said:

Wow thanks alot! This helped me so much! ^^
  • i should do this and sell the pieces for 100c each C:
  • Dont you love learning from experienced pro's xD
  • Oh Beckley your majesty!!pls show me the ways of cubic castles and karma farming! For you are an "experienced pro" and I am a common qbee nub
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited February 2019
    ?
    I wasint joking I like learning from pro's?
  • Oki
  • Dont you love learning from experienced pro's xD

sdgamez3 said:

Oh Beckley your majesty!!pls show me the ways of cubic castles and karma farming! For you are an "experienced pro" and I am a common qbee nub

Triggered much
  • i should do this and sell the pieces for 100c each C:

*Cough*
    100c Each??

• New Update, Bump!
  • So the items r out?
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited April 2019
    Artifact selling is goodbusiness
  • lucaaa795 said:

Credit card.
    Ah, yes, the immense debts.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Catomax26 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Credit card.
    Ah, yes, the immense debts.
    This discussion is from April 2019, please don't necropost.

Closing

This discussion has been closed.