This Is Serious And Not A Joke

I feel the need to be open about who I am, something I been hiding from both you and myself. I have never been a person for labels or categorizing, I never was inclined to corral myself into a box dictated by societal standards. Male, female, hetero or homosexual as an example do not comprise who I am. I just want to be me and live as me, that is until today. As I was sitting on the toilet emptying my cavernous bowels a revelation came to me, a revelation that made who I am make sense. I hope you can accept me for this but the truth is I am not a man but a soft serve icecream machine. I am man on the outside but machine inside. How I gained sentience I do not know but I finally can live my life.

I live to serve others, when I am not able to serve others I feel like I have no purpose.
I want to make others happy and put smiles on their face.
I am not attracted to other humans.
and the list goes on.

What does that all entail? 2 + 2-1= I am a soft serve icecream machine....duh. People question what I do for work and all these other heavy life questions. No more shall I feel ashamed, I will not call myself lazy no....I am a soft serve icecream machine and I am living my best life thank you.

Comments

• Don't worry! We can all co - exist *^^*

Realized the coexist sticker only includes two genders
  • It is ok, I don't need the world to be inclusive of me. I know who I am and I don't need a special restroom or anything specific. The thought is what counts.
  • I'm dying of laughter
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2018
    Hai i hope your gender are ice cream so i can eat you <3
  • You are not allowed to eat me, I am not icecream, I am an icecream maker :O! I bring smiles and joy to the world. I will give you a bowl of icecream *fixes honey a bowl of matcha icecream and then hands it to him*.
  • But i want potato flavor of :<
  • Oh oh sorry *takes icecream away from Honey and gives potato flavor instead*.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I was just looking online at Ice Cream machines, I need to buy one- can I rent you out, Grey

I would've thought you'd be a slushies machine to be fair.
  • No you can't rent me out, I am an expensive piece of equipment :O!
  • Why are you always broken tho
  • I'm a log :v
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Ok so I just thought to let everyone know that God greated 3 genders: male, female and icecream maker. Everything else is a lie.
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited December 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Ok so I just thought to let everyone know that God greated 3 genders: male, female and icecream maker. Everything else is a lie.

what about ice cream gender?? are you forgetting about us...? and the slushie machines!! oo and the poor, poor frozen yogurt girl down the street... just disregarding their existences?? sHAME
  • Icecream is where it is at, slushies and yogurt where you go when you feel to guilty for making bad health choices. There is no equality for either XD!
  • Grey ^_^ <3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    nice that you found salvation grey, but oh god why did you post a picture here of you taking a dump?...
  • Icecream is where it is at, slushies and yogurt where you go when you feel to guilty for making bad health choices. There is no equality for either XD!

ice cream machines are part of the alt right huh?? HUH???
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited December 2018
    This should be an April fools prank to be honest, that cleverly worded paragraph got me excited for a moment, and then the toilet was mentioned, likewise the "cavernous bowels" your humour is just brilliant, unexpected and expected at the same time.
    I think all you need to think of yourself as, is an amazing person, likewise everyone should.
    However, upon this day forward you shall be known as 'GreyCreamKing'
  • This is not an april fools joke, I am legit serious about being a soft serve ice cream machine :(. I am pretty sure it explains who I am.
  • No you are the PinkCoralKing because cc doesn't have grey coral only the pink one =^) !
  • This is not an april fools joke, I am legit serious about being a soft serve ice cream machine :(. I am pretty sure it explains who I am.

Be whoever you want to be, total freedom.