How about a twisted Christmas Building Contest? c; [Reloaded]

RashiraRashira Member
edited November 2019 in Player Events & Creations

A year ago..

Build your darkest or colorful Christmas theme, work with your imagination. There's no limitation Realm/Room size.

You'll be needing a warp food for your entry.

Go to the lobby, search "Haunted Gallery" without the quotation then leave the warp food on the donation table.

Event ends in 3 days.

Prizes
[my preloved] Bunny Mobile + Christmas Doodads + Random cubits [1000-20,000 cubits]
20,000 cubits + Christmas Doodads
10,000 cubits + Christmas Doodads
Random Item for the 4th-6th Runner ups.

Player who wants to join, must comment his/her IGN(ingame name) here. Post here the picture of an empty room/realm or a flat surface of a room/realm you're gonna use.

The realm/room must be yours, not other's. and should be built by you, only. Not following the instructions will lead to Disqualification/Default.

[Due to the hassle given time, time for build is extended until 24th of December exact 12:00am (Asia time)]

Chesire Alice won the 1st Place
Tester #1 won the 2nd Place
Mr.Granicus won the 3rd Place

Honey Bomb-Jupiter-Qbee won the random prize.

Freeze Tempest ; Chapter II

Freeze Tempest [Winter Wonderland Gift explosions!]

Christmas is the best day to give people gifts to make them happy! New year new moments and new exciting events!

Uninvited guess? pick a number from 1-300 make sure no one picked it yet! to have chance on winning an invitation on my give away!
For people who participated the "Twisted Christmas" has free pass to join. It means you're invited! [January 2, 2019 2020; 12:00am ASIA time]

Comments

• Wooah, welp i gonna join!
    "Darkest Christmas"
  • Wooah, welp i gonna join!
    "Darkest Christmas"

Post here your starter realm/room picture.

reminder: You need to build within 3days to test your imagination and efforts, so it means You shoud start from a flat surface or an empty room.
  • Im with Granicus uhhh i will join too :) "Eastmas" Easter+Christmas
  • Rip i started yet i didnt captured Empty room @Rashira
    I didnt saw your comment quickly
  • Absolutely join c: let me break my starter realm with wrecking ball :>
  • whartsdoo da
  • RashiraRashira Member
    edited December 2018
    Goodluck everyone!

Rip i started yet i didnt captured Empty room @Rashira
    I didnt saw your comment quickly

As long as i can see that you've built it from a scratch, it's allowable.

All participants are all invited on my Christmas Giveaway Event.

• AaaaaaAAaAaa
  • Rashi can we build in our alternate's realm/room ? :^>
  • *jupiter* said:

AaaaaaAAaAaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Rashi can we build in our alternate's realm/room ? :^>

As long as you're starting from a scratch, it's okay.

• I would join, great deal, but can't because I can barely move in a Realm over the size of 15x15, so I could help others I suppose,
  • I will try to join and also a suggestion: I think an info bumper tells when you built or started building...I lost mine so idk but that’d be a great way to tell.

If I can join for sure I’ll post another comment because I’m busy with pre-break exams
  • RashiraRashira Member
    edited December 2018

I would join, great deal, but can't because I can barely move in a Realm over the size of 15x15, so I could help others I suppose,

It's solo building, you can't help.

I will try to join and also a suggestion: I think an info bumper tells when you built or started building...I lost mine so idk but that’d be a great way to tell.

If I can join for sure I’ll post another comment because I’m busy with pre-break exams

As long as I can see that you started from a scratch, I would allowed.

Do not forget to leave a warp food on the donation table in my realm. "Haunted Gallery"
  • *dropped my food entry * :D
  • 11Hrs left everyone!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2018
    nuu i m late D: can one more day ? i see not too much entry ;-;
  • nuu i m late D: can one more day ? i see not too much entry ;-;

Yeps, Checked the donation table and only saw 2 entries.

So for those, who are not yet done and due to lack of participants. The submissions of entries are extend until 23.
  • Rashira said:

nuu i m late D: can one more day ? i see not too much entry ;-;

Yeps, Checked the donation table and only saw 2 entries.

So for those, who are not yet done and due to lack of participants. The submissions of entries are extend until 23.
    i'm working on it Rn!! let me send screenshot :P
  • HOLY CRAP. I nuked my theater realm. took a pic before i did and rebuilt the WHOLE THING so it from scratch. i messed up on proportions and it is much wider and less longer than my previous theater but ahha i have 0 ideas >.> is this allowed?? lemme send ya screen shootsss
  • *jupiter* said:

HOLY CRAP. I nuked my theater realm. took a pic before i did and rebuilt the WHOLE THING so it from scratch. i messed up on proportions and it is much wider and less longer than my previous theater but ahha i have 0 ideas >.> is this allowed?? lemme send ya screen shootsss

you know what EVEN THOUGH i spent so much damn time rebuilding i dont think its allowed. so imma buy another room.
  • *jupiter* said:

*jupiter* said:

HOLY CRAP. I nuked my theater realm. took a pic before i did and rebuilt the WHOLE THING so it from scratch. i messed up on proportions and it is much wider and less longer than my previous theater but ahha i have 0 ideas >.> is this allowed?? lemme send ya screen shootsss

you know what EVEN THOUGH i spent so much damn time rebuilding i dont think its allowed. so imma buy another room.

As long as you're starting from a scratch, it's allowable for the event. unused rooms/realms may use again for the event. Buying a new realm/room is not a requirement.
  • I will joinn
  • Do not forget to follow the instructions ABOVE.

NOT following the instruction will lead to default/unseen entry.
  • @Rashira can i add more on my entry? Whether you already checked it?
  • RashiraRashira Member
    edited December 2018

Attention to all participants!

Rashira

All participants are all invited to Rashira's next event. "Winter Wonderland", attend to get an exciting items and win a raffle!

@Rashira can i add more on my entry? Whether you already checked it?

You can add or rebuild as long as the timer is running.

• Dropped my warp food and lemme dm you i forgot take screen for empty realm :q:
  • This sounds very exciting! Maybe i’ll try & do this one. Because it is quite daring & Uniquely has a Wonderful theme!
  • valyreena said:

This sounds very exciting! Maybe i’ll try & do this one. Because it is quite daring & Uniquely has a Wonderful theme!

I'm glad you're interested Valyreena! tho, you have 2 days left before the event ends.

Lastly, read my recent comments about the Silent Night. ;)
  • valyreena said:

This sounds very exciting! Maybe i’ll try & do this one. Because it is quite daring & Uniquely has a Wonderful theme!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >:O