Krampus 2018 Quality

The New Krampus mask 2018 ! This mask is hard to find and get on pack i think? And if the Pack is Gone ? It will Be expensive ?
Its a krampus like the krampus 2014,so it can be range price like a hundred thousand cubits ? I think it can be 100k-150k ? XD

Comments

• TracherustTracherust Member
    edited December 2018
    Nah, I don't think it will rise any time soon... It's price had already sank really low. I'd be surprised if it even surpasses 40k by the next 5 months or so.
  • Its will be 50-80k
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If it doesn’t return next year, sure.

I doubt it will go over 40k by next year.
  • Idk to devs lol, look out the Exotic...
  • Its will be 50-80k

That seems like a very strong certainty.
  • The devs may take out the Christmas pack but leave the krampus as a limited edition item.
    If you did not get this, please do not reply.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

The devs may take out the Christmas pack but leave the krampus as a limited edition item.
    If you did not get this, please do not reply.

Seeing the Krampus for 50,000c next Black Friday xD
  • I didnt knew it was rare. Got one from 27k worth of packs.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I didnt knew it was rare. Got one from 27k worth of packs.

do you sell it? XD
  • Its will be 50-80k

Saying the words "it will" can be so suttle that it doesn't matter. You're the one who bolded it *shrugs*
  • Its will be 50-80k

Saying the words "it will" can be so suttle that it doesn't matter. You're the one who bolded it *shrugs*
    Emphasis.
  • Do not let the name Krampus fool you. There is a vast difference between the krampus of 2014 and the krampus of 2018. Back in 2014 the player base was lower, the cubit had a lot more value and people did not mass buy packs for profit. Also pow gifts did not exist at this time. Now people are mass buying packs combined with constant pows being set off the krampus 2018 is not that rare, there are a lot more in circulation. It will take a long time for the price to raise and as it raises it will not be much. Unless someone with a hefty wallet comes in to price manipulate it.
  • nothing beats the original. some phoney baloney 2018 krampus will never top the original mask ! original shall always prevail!!!!
  • Its will be 50-80k

Emphasis.
    Yeah, in which he did not use.
  • Do not let the name Krampus fool you. There is a vast difference between the krampus of 2014 and the krampus of 2018. Back in 2014 the player base was lower, the cubit had a lot more value and people did not mass buy packs for profit. Also pow gifts did not exist at this time. Now people are mass buying packs combined with constant pows being set off the krampus 2018 is not that rare, there are a lot more in circulation. It will take a long time for the price to raise and as it raises it will not be much. Unless someone with a hefty wallet comes in to price manipulate it.

I Agree

I Agree

Do not let the name Krampus fool you. There is a vast difference between the krampus of 2014 and the krampus of 2018. Back in 2014 the player base was lower, the cubit had a lot more value and people did not mass buy packs for profit. Also pow gifts did not exist at this time. Now people are mass buying packs combined with constant pows being set off the krampus 2018 is not that rare, there are a lot more in circulation. It will take a long time for the price to raise and as it raises it will not be much. Unless someone with a hefty wallet comes in to price manipulate it.

I Agree

Well I love how this Krampus looks and not so much for the old one. I do think the price will go up and I do believe there are players who can manipulate the amount that are out there. Look at kitties prices, when I started collecting them the price went up from 2.2k to over 3k each. Do you think people won't collect Krampus 2018 too? So maybe the price wont get as high as the original but I hope it gets close to it.

The name alone tells me that it will not return. The old one did not have 2014 in the name, so use logic.... With logic & reason higher items prices relate to record sales of cubits imo.

As for the Christmas Pow, look at the price of the old one and think about hanging on to some of this years?

I have some $$ saved lol..... I just wish there wasn't a daily limit on how many cubits we can buy during black friday. @CosmicCow
  • Intimate said:

Well I love how this Krampus looks and not so much for the old one. I do think the price will go up and I do believe there are players who can manipulate the amount that are out there. Look at kitties prices, when I started collecting them the price went up from 2.2k to over 3k each. Do you think people won't collect Krampus 2018 too? So maybe the price wont get as high as the original but I hope it gets close to it.

It will most likely never reach the price of the Original Krampus. As Grey had said, there wasn't as many players as there is today. Cubits were worth more back then.

Intimate said:

It will most likely never reach the price of the Original Krampus. As Grey had said, there wasn't as many players as there is today. Cubits were worth more back then.
    It easily can. @Lucas The Spider had Penguin Pets at 70k each. They would easily be 150k by now if they didn’t return. It’s not that hard to get a item to that price range if it’s discontinued and you have 2,000,000c.
  • most items that have a high value like black cats or halos is because of price manipulation. Rarity of item does not determine an items price for sure XD!

most items that have a high value like black cats or halos is because of price manipulation. Rarity of item does not determine an items price for sure XD!

Yeah, For example: Zen Buying nearly every halo on the market and made them go from 200k to 300k..
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's sad to see more and more that want to play god... But the actual god is watching don't you worry..
  • lucaaa795 said:

It's sad to see more and more that want to play god... But the actual god is watching don't you worry..

I like your insight, it shows your great wisdom oh master of the cubic arts!
  • Purple easter hat e.e
  • lucaaa795 said:

jfc
  • They are going to be back for sure like penguins,snow costume etc..Kew doesn't want to make rise a lot the new super rares of these years.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018

They are going to be back for sure like penguins,snow costume etc..Kew doesn't want to make rise a lot the new super rares of these years.

Actually they want to, but they do not know how to do it properly and they use players or even their own alternates in order to attempt an artificial increase of an item's price.
    If they do it without warning the community, they get backlash. If they do warn the community, they don't move fast enough and by the time everyone invested in whatsoever, devs make sure that everyone will have losses.
    They have their plans but they fail when it comes to applying them on time. Thus, the game is doomed.
  • Then there are rares like Gingerbread heads where not a lot are floating around but one was interested in them in but now there is a suit people are interested but want to pay less for said head than a new item XD!
  • lucaaa795 said:

They are going to be back for sure like penguins,snow costume etc..Kew doesn't want to make rise a lot the new super rares of these years.

Actually they want to, but they do not know how to do it properly and they use players or even their own alternates in order to attempt an artificial increase of an item's price.
    If they do it without warning the community, they get backlash. If they do warn the community, they don't move fast enough and by the time everyone invested in whatsoever, devs make sure that everyone will have losses.
    They have their plans but they fail when it comes to applying them on time. Thus, the game is doomed.
    This is worse then