why i don't play

13»

Comments

• Pretty sure it was Lucas the Spider that said this, correct me if I'm wrong someone but he said something along the lines of spending 10-15minutes to get 1k. This was by mining ores and selling them. Ores are not worthless and are very wanted
  • Pretty sure it was Lucas the Spider that said this, correct me if I'm wrong someone but he said something along the lines of spending 10-15minutes to get 1k. This was by mining ores and selling them. Ores are not worthless and are very wanted

ok ill do a experiment rn in game.. ill mine for 30 minutes and see if i make more than 10c lol
  • Hyperion.Hyperion. Member
    edited December 2018

Pretty sure it was Lucas the Spider that said this, correct me if I'm wrong someone but he said something along the lines of spending 10-15minutes to get 1k. This was by mining ores and selling them. Ores are not worthless and are very wanted

ok ill do a experiment rn in game.. ill mine for 30 minutes and see if i make more than 10c lol
    And sell the resources obviously
    You would definitely make more than 10c lmao

3blocks mining per second is average, let's even say 2 per second for this argument.

2x60 is 120 blocks per minute.
    120x30 is 3600 blocks in 30mins

3600/10 for the basic block is 360c
    And you would get some ores as well that are slightly more expensive, you just need to know what you're doing

no one buys resources. anyways.
  • @space_fetus close this. ill make a new forum post collecting my finders

tons of ppl buy resources...

tons of ppl buy resources...
    ^^ PRECISELY.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Leafy, I have an idea. What if you go to your app store, download a princess dress-up game, and play that? Then you could have all the hats and clothes you like.

This is not a dress-up game, this is a building game. You laugh about ores and blocks? Why do you play a building game if you don't even like blocks?
  • Leafy, I have an idea. What if you go to your app store, download a princess dress-up game, and play that? Then you could have all the hats and clothes you like.

This is not a dress-up game, this is a building game. You laugh about ores and blocks? Why do you play a building game if you don't even like blocks?

I'm playing so one day I become rich & famous like everyone else. its a mmo. i hate single player
  • edited December 2018

Leafy, I have an idea. What if you go to your app store, download a princess dress-up game, and play that? Then you could have all the hats and clothes you like.

I'm playing so one day I become rich & famous like everyone else. its a mmo. i hate single player
    You just said it... ONE DAY, you can't be famous and rich in just a day or two.. it takes time... Time that you should invest in getting Cubits or actually playing the game, rather than asking for money for free..
  • Ask your sister for advice, I've read that she has UV shades and a balloon, not counting the clan stone cause that was a gift. Those are quite expensive items, she should know.

I actually agree 100% with Graceful Thunder, why play the game if you don't enjoy it
  • Leafy, I have an idea. What if you go to your app store, download a princess dress-up game, and play that? Then you could have all the hats and clothes you like.

You just said it... ONE DAY, you can't be famous and rich in just a day or two.. it takes time... Time that you should invest in getting Cubits or actually playing the game, rather than asking for money for free..
    You read this wrong.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You think being rich makes you famous? Dont let me laugh xD

I made many friends not even when i had a bit cubits
  • This little whiny kid just got himself into a whole heap of trouble. Cubic Justice is coming for his hot-air-filled head.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

i read it its dumb since it talk about mining. no one buys ores why you need them only for blocks. everyone buy super rares and hats and wearble and deco also 1 hour is so much we have very little time to just tap tap tap we want to go around and buy hats and do stuff and see shops not MINE. ores are worthless tbh just only good for blocks but blocks is like free

I am co owner in The Community Shop and I can tell you that the people who sell ores and other resources in there do very well. Yes, rares can make you a lot of cubits but some sit for weeks waiting for the right rich buyer to come in plus you have to make a lot of cubits to get the rare in the first place. Even some of the more common wearables can sit in vends for a while until the right buyer comes along. I know several people that have shops selling resources and they can hardly keep up with the demand for stone, coal, iron, gold, silver and marble. Tree trunks, sand and dirt also sell well since they are used by builders for things like wood, glass, plaster and pixel blocks. We have a large building community and they keep miners very busy with the demand for supplies. So ores are not "worthless" but they do take work so it may not be a good way to earn cubits for people with little time or interest in the core of this game (mining, crafting, building).

I think the thing many new players are missing is that Cubic Castles was not created to be a business simulator. If someone comes in thinking it's all about buying and selling they will probably get bored fast unless they have a really good business mind and educate themselves quickly on prices and trends. We do have players that became "rich" through buying and selling but I would be willing to bet that you will find that many of the successful players sell resources or did at one point in their CC life.
  • We should stop, this is becoming just a Karma farming, this guy is not gonna understand no matter how hard we try to tell him/her
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    ok so simple solution here. stop complaining and spend the time you are spending nagging in game mining :D
  • ok so simple solution here. stop complaining and spend the time you are spending nagging in game mining :D

we'll see :P @space_fetus @Nolana close this thread please
  • ok so simple solution here. stop complaining and spend the time you are spending nagging in game mining :D

nolanas not a forum moderator...

nolanas not a forum moderator...
    @Superxtreme
This discussion has been closed.