why i don't play

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

The daily Cubits will just break the economy. Also, not everyone gets 1000 cubits that easily, a lot of people are here to build, so they just do quests every once in a while for Cubits to be able to buy supplies they don't have. I don't know about you, but it's pretty easy to see Qbees. If there's a lot of people, then it's hard to see because of all the nametags, though, making them bigger wont solve the problem. The game isn't based around Cubits. This is a freestyle build game where you can make imagination come to life. Whether it be architectural, or just some weird animal. Not to mention I love the game the way it is; now I'm bothered by updates, such as a new mine like the Deep Forest Mine, or new craftables like Sentries, but changing the game towards another game like Roblox, kinda ruins the atmosphere this game has. I love the game the way it is, because of it's style, so making it more like Roblox will just ruin it for me.
    Sorry but, I'd have to say -2.

If I made a video to show how easy it is to make cubits would you watch it?
  • Over the span of almost 4 years I have taken the cubits I have bought (around 250k) multiplied it times 4 or 5...
    It isn't even that hard to do.
    Now, there are people who have not even bought cubits and are way richer than me.
    These are the main ways: get into the buying and selling community, or go mining. Mining pays a lot less but gives xp.

Over the span of almost 4 years I have taken the cubits I have bought (around 250k) multiplied it times 4 or 5...
    Now, there are people who have not even bought cubits and are way richer than me.
    These are the main ways: get into the buying and selling community, or go mining. Mining pays a lot less but gives xp.

Me and Lib made 80k off mining in like a week. It took 10 hours or less of mining.
  • U said:

Over the span of almost 4 years I have taken the cubits I have bought (around 250k) multiplied it times 4 or 5...

Me and Lib made 80k off mining in like a week. It took 10 hours or less of mining.
    how....
    Piratax10 said:

U said:

how....
    It’s easy if you know what you’re doing :D

(Keep in mind some of it was crafting too)
  • BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
    edited December 2018
    Maybe you can use this Christmas update to get yourself free stuff so you'll stop complaining
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited December 2018
    I gave her a few hats :/
  • As much as love this game, I have to agree to an extent with the OP.

I have to say here that this is definitely one of the things I like least about cubic castles - there's not enough activities for people who do buy cubits, the cubits don't balance what you pay for in terms of entertainment, the whole game revolves around every player and his dog owning a shop (which really isn't the most fun to begin with) most of the player base play for free, don't have the cubits and players who do have problems finding what they want to buy because there's so many shops (if indeed some of the ones I've seen are worthy of being called that.) Relying on player made content to entertain people will only amuse people for so long before they move on to something else.

If you're expecting to play this game as a proxy economy, you'll either get bored or bottom out because it will ALWAYS be unstable due to the constant flux of people buying cubits randomly. Plus, as the OP states, people get bored. If you have nobody to sell to - if a community starts dwindling your game is over.

So in fact, by increasing the community by having better ways of earning cubits will increase the economy and value of cubits - not crash it.

A pure Capitalism focus in a game is definitely not a good playground for a social game, I've seen two games born at the dawn of the internet either shut up shop or barely clinging to existence because they've kept their focus on the economy. One example in cubic castles, this game relies on people who don't buy cubits boot-licking the people who do to buy your stuff. As someone who has bought cubits, I get irritated by people constantly attempting to add me on their friends list because I have patron. You never get fun people to play with this way, they only add you for what they can get from you. Manners are a forgotten thing where you said hey, how are you, what do you feel like doing today, do you want/need help with . Even after buying cubits, I get nice stuff - then what? I'm constantly bored.

Also I'd like to mention that as having been a player that didn't buy cubits people do occasionally buy stuff that they could just get for themselves, but as someone who is careful with cubits I prefer getting stuff for myself - it also adds the exp to the level grinding... I prefer buying stuff like holiday packs and stuff that isn't obtainable other than spending cubits. I think its fair to say based on this, that free players have a tough hope in making sales.

As much as love this game, I have to agree to an extent with the OP.

I have to say here that this is definitely one of the things I like least about cubic castles - there's not enough activities for people who do buy cubits, the cubits don't balance what you pay for in terms of entertainment, the whole game revolves around every player and his dog owning a shop (which really isn't the most fun to begin with) most of the player base play for free, don't have the cubits and players who do have problems finding what they want to buy because there's so many shops (if indeed some of the ones I've seen are worthy of being called that.) Relying on player made content to entertain people will only amuse people for so long before they move on to something else.

If you're expecting to play this game as a proxy economy, you'll either get bored or bottom out because it will ALWAYS be unstable due to the constant flux of people buying cubits randomly. Plus, as the OP states, people get bored. If you have nobody to sell to - if a community starts dwindling your game is over.

So in fact, by increasing the community by having better ways of earning cubits will increase the economy and value of cubits - not crash it.

A pure Capitalism focus in a game is definitely not a good playground for a social game, I've seen two games born at the dawn of the internet either shut up shop or barely clinging to existence because they've kept their focus on the economy. One example in cubic castles, this game relies on people who don't buy cubits boot-licking the people who do to buy your stuff. As someone who has bought cubits, I get irritated by people constantly attempting to add me on their friends list because I have patron. You never get fun people to play with this way, they only add you for what they can get from you. Manners are a forgotten thing where you said hey, how are you, what do you feel like doing today, do you want/need help with . Even after buying cubits, I get nice stuff - then what? I'm constantly bored.

Also I'd like to mention that as having been a player that didn't buy cubits people do occasionally buy stuff that they could just get for themselves, but as someone who is careful with cubits I prefer getting stuff for myself - it also adds the exp to the level grinding... I prefer buying stuff like holiday packs and stuff that isn't obtainable other than spending cubits. I think its fair to say based on this, that free players have a tough hope in making sales.

People get bored? I have been playing for over four years.

• U said:

As much as love this game, I have to agree to an extent with the OP.

People get bored? I have been playing for over four years.

I havent played for long tbh. Only 350 hours. I haven't been bored enough to quit. I did start a new account though lol.
    edited December 2018
    Easily have played over 3,000 hours.
  • U said:

Easily have played over 3,000 hours.

Mood
  • make a video showing how you can make 1k with 100c and ill believe you

I have something better:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/24322/earning-cubits-lazy-players#latest

I have something better:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/24322/earning-cubits-lazy-players#latest
    i read it its dumb since it talk about mining. no one buys ores why you need them only for blocks. everyone buy super rares and hats and wearble and deco also 1 hour is so much we have very little time to just tap tap tap we want to go around and buy hats and do stuff and see shops not MINE. ores are worthless tbh just only good for blocks but blocks is like free
  • Hyperion.Hyperion. Member
    edited December 2018
    ORES ARE NOT WORTHLESS PERIOD

Cubic Castles is not only about being rich, it's about enjoying the game and making friends. It's a community game

I have something better:

i read it its dumb since it talk about mining. no one buys ores why you need them only for blocks. everyone buy super rares and hats and wearble and deco also 1 hour is so much we have very little time to just tap tap tap we want to go around and buy hats and do stuff and see shops not MINE. ores are worthless tbh just only good for blocks but blocks is like free
    You just joined CC 2 weeks ago.. and you already want to be "rich"...

People not only buy super rares, mining and selling ores and resources is one of the most easy ways to start get some cubits easy, but the problem that you have is that you don't want to do it yourself and want to just get the money free...

Also... That's not the point of the game, all the clothing items are just for that... Clothing , it won't afect the game or how you play, the point of the game is building with friends or by yourself.. So please, understand that you have to make an effort to get your cubits, and if you don't like it... Just go to play roblox
  • ORES ARE NOT WORTHLESS PERIOD

Cubic Castles is not only about being rich, it's about enjoying the game and making friends. It's a community game

sure person who has ram and krampus lolololol

Yes and I'm respected by the majority of people cause I'm not desperate for more money. I'm actually very poor in terms of c, and most of the time I don't even use the clothing items, it just sits there

I have something better:

People not only buy super rares, mining and selling ores and resources is one of the most easy ways to start get some cubits easy, but the problem that you have is that you don't want to do it yourself and want to just get the money free...

Also... That's not the point of the game, all the clothing items are just for that... Clothing , it won't afect the game or how you play, the point of the game is building with friends or by yourself.. So please, understand that you have to make an effort to get your cubits, and if you don't like it... Just go to play roblox
    uhm i didn't. i play for like 1 year. and NO. why is there only a few blocks that comes out in each pack but tons of hats??? BECAUSE THE GAME IS ABOUT HATS

Yes and I'm respected by the majority of people cause I'm not desperate for more money. I'm actually very poor in terms of c, and most of the time I don't even use the clothing items, it just sits there
    lol well your rich so you no need but poor people like me need. we have like cowls that's it. someone else could use those in better use like noobs who need cool clothing but nope you lock in up in a chest forveer

I have something better:

uhm i didn't. i play for like 1 year. and NO. why is there only a few blocks that comes out in each pack but tons of hats??? BECAUSE THE GAME IS ABOUT HATS
    Ok, so this guy is just a troll... We should stop trying to explain him..

I have something better:

Im not a troll. Im giving out logic and being seruious. this is my point. no one ever takes poor people seriuously even if its a logical idea.
  • Hyperion.Hyperion. Member
    edited December 2018

"lol well your rich so you no need but poor people like me need. we have like cowls that's it. someone else could use those in better use like noobs who need cool clothing but nope you lock in up in a chest forveer"

You're actually starting to annoy me. You don't need to be rich to enjoy the game and you don't need to have cool clothing. There's a lot of people that wear basic clothing and it looks very good. Easy example: Space Fetus - uses a red cowl, imp tail, red robe, exe mask.

If you don't like the system in the game and only want to be rich, I'm sorry to say but this is not the game for you

Edit: don't know why it didn't quote properly

I have something better:

Im not a troll. Im giving out logic and being seruious. this is my point. no one ever takes poor people seriuously even if its a logical idea.
    It's not logical.. Again, you just played the game for 2 weeks, your proffile says it, you haven't learned how this game works yet... So please, stop asking for free money here without working..
  • lol well your rich so you no need but poor people like me need. we have like cowls that's it. someone else could use those in better use like noobs who need cool clothing but nope you lock in up in a chest forveer

You're actually starting to annoy me. You don't need to be rich to enjoy the game and you don't need to have cool clothing. There's a lot of people that wear basic clothing and it looks very good. Easy example: Space Fetus - uses a red cowl, imp tail, red robe, exe mask.

If you don't like the system in the game and only want to be rich, I'm sorry to say but this is not the game for you

Look you are the one who is being blind. I'll explain this the best I can - you need to be rich, in order, to enjoy the game. Let me explain.

Rich people are popular, why? Because they can giveaway & have lots of cubits. So they make lots of friends. So they become popular yet the poor people are alone since so one wants a poor /noob friend.

Hats show how powerful & rich you are which makes you a "pro." if you no pro, your no respected. my sister is very knowlegble of game but since she isn't as rich as everyone no one likes her duh

Look. I'm waiting for someone to change my mind. But nothing anyone shows it enough proof. i see it in game. people make fun of others for not having 2k. for not being rich or being low level. i see it ALL THE TIME

I have something better:

It's not logical.. Again, you just played the game for 2 weeks, your proffile says it, you haven't learned how this game works yet... So please, stop asking for free money here without working..
    2 weeks since they joined forums but even so yes I agree EARN IT
  • i joined the

make a video showing how you can make 1k with 100c and ill believe you

I have something better:

i joined the FOURMS 2 week ago. but not game

I have something better:

2 weeks since they joined forums but even so yes I agree EARN IT
    yeah yeah. ill make a BRAND new fourm post and ill be testing out if mining works. ill prove to u . end of story just wait. itll come soon
This discussion has been closed.