Christmas Exploration 2018

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited January 2019 in Player Events & Creations
Christmas Exploration 2018!

Welcome to my Christmas Event, Christmas Exploration 2018! This event will be quite long, so please keep in mind you could be here for a while. You will be tackling everything from Mazes to Parkours and everything in-between.

When is this Event? Sunday, 23rd December, 10AM CC time.

Prizes?! (have slightly changed due to Penguin Pet returning)

1st: Santa's Sled, Starry Scarf, Penguin Pet, Krampus Mask 2018, Silver Tip Piggy!
2nd: Santa's Sled, Starry Scarf, Penguin Pet, Bronze Tip Piggy!
3rd: Santa's Seld, Starry Scarf, Jester's Cane
4th-10th: Christmas Packs
11th-25th: 1,000c
26th-100th Hat Packs
---> Along with this, they'll be several other prizes hidden around. These include 1x Sled, 8x Reindeer and 100 Xmas Hats. You will have to complete the Event + Several mini-event within for these prizes.

This Event may change between now and the 23rd. If any changes are made I will update this thread ASAP. Bumper the Guest Bumper for rewards, they'll also be a Prize Machine filled with 100+ hats. If Penguin Pet and/or Santa Sled return, depending on their new stable price, prizes may be changed. Please also make sure you have a donation table for your reward, and if you wish, PM your Realm name- if you can't afford, or don't have a table, just PM and I'll try track you down. If you have any questions please PM me or comment below. Thank you ^.^ Merry Christmas to all!

READ BEFORE ENTERING: Due to previous events being ruined by Cheaters I am being extremely strict here due to the size of the prizes among all 1-100th bumpers, plus more, you'll see ;). With that being said ANYONE caught cheating will be instantly banned from the Realm without any hesitation if I feel it's a serve way of cheating the event which could knowingly ruin the experience for everyone else taking part I will ban you from all main Event held by myself. I will not tolerate any forms of cheating. I should also warn any who'd take this risk, I have set traps within the Realm/Rooms which only can be accessed by cheaters. If you fall for one of these traps you will be locked out and have to restart the event, plus your name will be bumped onto a Guest Bumper so I can log who is cheating. I highly recommend you play fair ^^

Comments

• DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited December 2018
    Cool! I hope I can join :D
    Not for the prizes (I mean, I'll take em :3), but the event itself sounds neat! I'll try and be there!
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited December 2018
    I like it,if Im free I will take part of it!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2018
    I would like to join.
    (If we are even supposed to say, as you did not state how to enter)
  • I would like to join.

The discussion states that all participants are to be at the "Christmas Exploration 2018" realm at least 10-20 minutes before the event is to begin. I am assuming that this is a showing up event, as we would have to put the time aside in order to go to this event.

The thought of another fellow player hosting such a fun event for all of us to enjoy is something great indeed. I will likely be able to attend if not too busy at the time. I hope to see some of you there as well!

Oh, and happy holidays!
  • I would like to join.

The discussion states that all participants are to be at the "Christmas Exploration 2018" realm at least 10-20 minutes before the event is to begin. I am assuming that this is a showing up event, as we would have to put the time aside in order to go to this event.

The thought of another fellow player hosting such a fun event for all of us to enjoy is something great indeed. I will likely be able to attend if not too busy at the time. I hope to see some of you there as well!

Oh, and happy holidays!
    If you look closely you can see that the discussion was "edited" AFTER my post.
  • DexterTheFoxDexterTheFox Member
    edited December 2018

I would like to join.

Oh, and happy holidays!
    My bad, small things like that sometimes fly over my head. No harm was done in trying to explain though, right? We're all good here.
  • I would like to join.

Oh, and happy holidays!
    My bad, small things like that sometimes fly over my head. No harm was done in trying to explain though, right? We're all good here.
    Nah I'm not mad at you.
    It's fine.
  • loving it XD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    BUMPED! Now I have an official time for the event, changed some things here and there. I hope you all can attend ^^ Who knows, maybe I'll throw a few Pow Gifts around.
  • I'll join this for sure! The event reminds me of any Roblox event xD
  • What about if someone want to play fair but they fall to trap accidentally :O

What about if someone want to play fair but they fall to trap accidentally :O

The traps can be only accessed by doing bugs. It's impossible to reach them without cheating.
    BUMP! Not long now ^^ I hope you all can make it. I also have something else planned before this, I'll announce it either tonight or tomorrow.
    BUMPED! Just seven days to go! (Prizes have been slightly changed as Penguin Pet returned)
    BUMP! Had to prolong it 1 day. With my Birthday being on 21st, I wasn't going to do anything but somehow now I have to go out on the 22nd xD! So I must change it to the 23rd. I am sorry.
  • I’ll see if I can make it :) highly doubt it tho
  • BUMP! Had to prolong it 1 day. With my Birthday being on 21st, I wasn't going to do anything but somehow now I have to go out on the 22nd xD! So I must change it to the 23rd. I am sorry.

Ohh no!!! 2am for phlippines and malaysia rip.
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited December 2018
    2 steps into a maze, my phone will explode with rage as the WiFi trembles under the oppression of lag
    Think that proved my point with great accuracy,
    I'm sure the event will be amazing and advise any new players stumbling upon this event to join with no hesitation, it will be your best experience on cc guaranteed.
    Also keep in mind, this is coming out of his pocket this ain't cheap to host.
  • I’lel also try to go...
  • 1am here we go! For prizes and fun :D
  • Hey! You will do a holla right?
    edited December 2018

Hey! You will do a holla right?

I will do Hollas throughout the day reminding people, I will do a Holla once it begins- not a Hollawarp tho. It'll be best if you show up a few minutes early tho ^^

- As for prizes, I'll give the top 3 their prizes straight away- won't be the same for Packs, Cubits or Hat Packs- I'll give them out after the event is fully over ^^
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Sooo, what happened to this? xD

Sooo, what happened to this? xD

I have your sled ^^ Just find me IG, already gave out some of the other prizes, but most are not online on Christmas 'o'
  • Was this the parkour we had to do? :0 I came 13th does that mean I get 1k? :0
    Sp0_0ky said:

Was this the parkour we had to do? :0 I came 13th does that mean I get 1k? :0

Correct.
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Was this the parkour we had to do? :0 I came 13th does that mean I get 1k? :0

Correct.
    Yas!
  • Can u write down the winners and maybe a picture show who has won ?
  • @Lucas The Spider where is all winner list o-o , I thought it ended?

@Lucas The Spider where is all winner list o-o , I thought it ended?

It did, everyone should've got their prizes. I might have missed someone? If i did, just send me a PM with your donation table location and I'll check the bumper.