Scam Reports

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

Someone scammed the lottery box :c
  • Lottery box was removed long ago
  • The Scam is made by lavaa
    The Scam happens in his realms
    The Scam happens at Thursday December 13 01:42:37 2018
    It is illegal because it has a second life and this is scam because someone already bought warp food and they banned us all. 45c for 1 warp food :) I already said to him to remove it or i will reported it but he didn't listen :p
  • *Lany* said:

The Scam is made by lavaa
    It is illegal because it has a second life and this is scam because someone already bought warp food and they banned us all. 45c for 1 warp food :) I already said to him to remove it or i will reported it but he didn't listen :p

Stuff like this is just like drugs. You allow the stuff to be legal in a particular area. Some people can profit from a particular drug (idk why, or how). And some people can and will take advantage of the freedom given.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

*Lany* said:

The Scam is made by lavaa

Stuff like this is just like drugs. You allow the stuff to be legal in a particular area. Some people can profit from a particular drug (idk why, or how). And some people can and will take advantage of the freedom given.
    Ok I agree with Bluejay. Cosmic cow let y’all take a step and then y’all take a mile. The food bumper was for really meant for shops or events. Not for second life. People will take advantage of anything. A glitch or a mistake, once there is a oportunity people gonna take it. That’s the sad truth about life. Be careful what you do. Now on the other hand is, if people do have this, God gave us all brains for a reason. Use it! Are you really gonna buy it. Now I know three super hard steps how to handle this. If someone has a vend with food, STEP ONE: check price, STEP 2, Decide if you wanna buy or not? STEP 3, MAKE YOUR DECISION! If you have a brain then you won’t buy. Not trying to be mean but that’s life now days. I don’t like it but in my opinion. It should be ban. Now i can see why people do it if the prize is real like in a parkour and super good but for bomb games, should not be allowed!
  • Okay, -*Jessica*- and Mini Pies are bullying us and has been swearing. Also -*Jessica*- scammed Assasins4lyf's uv shades. I got some screenshots here. This is happening now. Please act fast, they won't stop bullying us. If you could ban them fast. I just can't handle 6 year old Jessica swearing alot and bullying. Also NERFMAN800 THE PRO THE SEXY DUDE is helping them to bully us. Take action fast please.
  • Okay, -*Jessica*- and Mini Pies are bullying us and has been swearing. Also -*Jessica*- scammed Assasins4lyf's uv shades. I got some screenshots here. This is happening now. Please act fast, they won't stop bullying us. If you could ban them fast. I just can't handle 6 year old Jessica swearing alot and bullying. Also NERFMAN800 THE PRO THE SEXY DUDE is helping them to bully us. Take action fast please.

Sounds to me jessica cuss a lot, there not scammers, also where the proof they scammed you it anyone for that matter? , Mini pie didn’t cuss and didn’t say much. Nerfman is in the background to. What’s funny is some of the post is edited. I bet you had a say or two on this so you deleted your part, and only got jessica. Now I know I am right, so tell me if I’m wrong plz?
  • SayWhat said:

Okay, -*Jessica*- and Mini Pies are bullying us and has been swearing. Also -*Jessica*- scammed Assasins4lyf's uv shades. I got some screenshots here. This is happening now. Please act fast, they won't stop bullying us. If you could ban them fast. I just can't handle 6 year old Jessica swearing alot and bullying. Also NERFMAN800 THE PRO THE SEXY DUDE is helping them to bully us. Take action fast please.

Sounds to me jessica cuss a lot, there not scammers, also where the proof they scammed you it anyone for that matter? , Mini pie didn’t cuss and didn’t say much. Nerfman is in the background to. What’s funny is some of the post is edited. I bet you had a say or two on this so you deleted your part, and only got jessica. Now I know I am right, so tell me if I’m wrong plz?
    Actually no, I didn't edited it.

• SayWhat said:

Okay, -*Jessica*- and Mini Pies are bullying us and has been swearing. Also -*Jessica*- scammed Assasins4lyf's uv shades. I got some screenshots here. This is happening now. Please act fast, they won't stop bullying us. If you could ban them fast. I just can't handle 6 year old Jessica swearing alot and bullying. Also NERFMAN800 THE PRO THE SEXY DUDE is helping them to bully us. Take action fast please.

Its true that some bits are edited off like cropped off there swearing. I'm saying that mods don't take proof that are cropped off
  • SayWhat said:

Its true that some bits are edited off like cropped off there swearing. I'm saying that mods don't take proof that are cropped off
    They may take it, but one thing I see here, they DID NOT scam by the pics, this tab if for peps who got scam. Most she me get muted for the cussing
  • SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

They may take it, but one thing I see here, they DID NOT scam by the pics, this tab if for peps who got scam. Most she me get muted for the cussing
    I'm telling that it's not edited. I used snipping tool for it. I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong category, they should add "swear reports" though. And it's true that -*Jessica*- scammed my friend but it was few months ago and my friend still don't have his UV shades back.
  • SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

I'm telling that it's not edited. I used snipping tool for it. I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong category, they should add "swear reports" though. And it's true that -*Jessica*- scammed my friend but it was few months ago and my friend still don't have his UV shades back.
    Without proof, she can not be ban, for example, if police doesn’t have proof a person killed someone, they can not arrest them or in this case ban them. I do know she told me she was warned. But we both know you edited. How about u show the real pics for once. I was told what you said from both Jessica and mini pie so I no you are in the wrong as well.
  • Another Bombgame with payment
    I have owner and time cc in pictures
    Check the pictures to see what it have
  • We have another bombgame with payaway ! Exciting prizes ! Penguin pet ! But besides....it have a payaway 250c For each warp :( and many people bought ! So many peeps ! please response quickly to ban this guy in cubic castles thank you ! Check the pictures to see what it have
  • Gracz o nazwie - Hubs20
    Okradł mnie na starym koncie z około 10k z balonu co się dostawało za zebrane 500 jajek.
    Okoliczności dawał mi tak dużo śmieci że wypadł mi i mi zabrał

So, you think we were being bad? What about your little friend, it was racist just like yall say -_-. Look
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

Without proof, she can not be ban, for example, if police doesn’t have proof a person killed someone, they can not arrest them or in this case ban them. I do know she told me she was warned. But we both know you edited. How about u show the real pics for once. I was told what you said from both Jessica and mini pie so I no you are in the wrong as well.
    Without proof they can be banned. Support can just check the files.
  • Look at this owo selling deed to others by expensive price or for expensive items
    Check the pictures to see what it have
  • HafwenHafwen Member
    edited December 2018
    U said:

SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

Without proof they can be banned. Support can just check the files.
    What do I do then when someone is swearing? Should I private message an active mod? I haven't seen Jessica and Mini Pies, I guess they're banned or something?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

What do I do then when someone is swearing? Should I private message an active mod? I haven't seen Jessica and Mini Pies, I guess they're banned or something?

yes indeed, matters with offensive content(like swearing) are best send in private message to one of us.
    When it comes to this specific case, it was dealt with.
  • This guy is swearing at me his name is strong boy in the world

Pm a mod with that

Pm a mod with that
    How?

Pm a mod with that
    How?
    go to a mod's profile and click message in the corner

Pm a mod with that
    How?
    go to a mod's profile and click message in the corner
    Oh okay thanks
  • We have here a player that having a payaway.....with a scam....350cfor warps and just a seed prizes....Please response quickly and ban this guy
  • Another Bombgame Payaway !
  • - Vlad -- Vlad - Member
    edited December 2018
    Name: Awais.7 World: Awais.7's realm (i think)
    Looses: a lvl 3 pumpkin pet and a ghost costume
    Time i am not sure actually

So basically i gave this guy perm on my world and forgot his perm on and he mined everything while i was off including my pumpkin pet kennel and took my ghost costume which i put on a mannequin (why did i do that?!). In the first image you can see how we talked, in the second the fact that he was the only one who had perm on, in the third and fourth one the proof i OWNED the pumpkin and costume and in the fifth and sixth how my world looked before and how it looked AFTER the scam. (one more thing is that i sold my lvl 49 pumpkin and got a lvl 3 one before the scam but that doesn't matter yoou can see in photo 5)I really hope i can get my stuff back and this guy can be stopped. Unfortunately, i don't know what happened to the items, he might have sold them or e might have created an alt.

Edit:
    He actually confessed that he stole my stuff and that he has my stuff but he doesn’t want to give it back. In the seventh photo he doesn’t confess that he HAS it but in the eight he says “If I am not banned you will get ur items” so he has them.

Edit 2:

I found ou that he has an account named Mahad.10 and he was actually banned for scamming. I also think my items are on that account.
  • Name: Awais.7 World: Awais.7's realm (i think)
    Looses: a lvl 3 pumpkin pet and a ghost costume
    Time i am not sure actually

So basically i gave this guy perm on my world and forgot his perm on and he mined everything while i was off including my pumpkin pet kennel and took my ghost costume which i put on a mannequin (why did i do that?!). In the first image you can see how we talked, in the second the fact that he was the only one who had perm on, in the third and fourth one the proof i OWNED the pumpkin and costume and in the fifth and sixth how my world looked before and how it looked AFTER the scam. (one more thing is that i sold my lvl 49 pumpkin and got a lvl 3 one before the scam but that doesn't matter yoou can see in photo 5)I really hope i can get my stuff back and this guy can be stopped. Unfortunately, i don't know what happened to the items, he might have sold them or e might have created an alt.

Dont worry bruh we all know He’s a scammer , and I hopeMods will take immediate action on it :
  • These people is going too far with scamming
    They do scams everyday and not once per day
    People who scamming names:
    Edasninja
    Dovis123
    hacker:::))))
    The Old Leafy
    What they did:
    Payaways
    Scam rentals (check in pics)
    And maybe more idk
    People loosing so much c
    Realm:
    Edasninja
    But they do scams in room (I guess cuz I didn't see realms name)
    When person rents rental they pick up items or put block (under that block isn't rental block)
    You pay for giveaway and when u eat warp u don't get in (warp doesn't work or u tp to random shop/ realm)
  • This player just opens the account of my cousin (riza123 is the name of the account) I dont know how...maybe because the password was too easy... the google account where the account used to be is caring wallace
    New:
    I just talked with my cousin and she said that a player named ghost drop told her that he will give 100k if she give the password and my cousin gave her password...
    please help her she is just 9 years old ;-;
This discussion has been closed.