Earning Cubits & Lazy Players

I am making this Thread to all the nameless players who constantly beg in the game and complain about making cubits...

It is NOT hard to make Cubits thru various methods, which don't include Buy/Sell, I know that isn't for everyone. Firstly I'd like to say, to everyone who's gonna say I am rich I don't understand...I am 19 years old, I have been playing 3 1/2 years, I got a bank card when I was 18...How do you think I earnt cubits before I was 18? I used to go mining and farming every day on alt account. I am not alone on this, many players who are rich now (without spending) had to start somewhere, work hard to earn their starter cubits- and we all still work hard buying & selling, having to deal with people every day complaining about we're rich and won't donate. If I donate 1,000c to everyone who asked me to donate I'd be poor within a few days.

If you think mining is hard, boring etc. then that's your own fault, us players who work hard aren't gonna support your laziness all the time...You don't even have to mine, you can farm for recubes...The only hard thing is planting the crops.

Anyway, let's talk about how profitable mining is: Side Ores within a Desert Mine is a quite a popular way of quickly mining for cubits. You'll enter a Desert Mine, run around the side of the Mine and collect any and all ores you see. It takes me roughly 10-15 minutes to clear a mine of ores. (For anyone saying well you have perks...I do my mining on alt acc, with lower levels, low perks- well I did, now I can appear offline)

I can get 300-400c in 10-15 minutes, that doesn't include the Cubits from the blocks nor the Cubes. So if you mine for a whole hour, you could easily make 1,250-1,750c (With Cubits from blocks and Cube).

Don't wanna do that? Go to a Mountain/Tropical and mine all the Trunks, sell them 5/c. I don't know how long it takes, I forgot. It's good profit tho.

You could even farm Berries and/or Rubber/Cotton, this is the easiest, but one of the least profitable methods of mining.

You get a room of your size, I highly recommend it be 50x100. 25 Rows of 100 long Berry bushes, making it 100 long makes it slightly easier and quicker to earn maximum cubits. What I used to is, watch Netflixs and just hover my mouse over the Bush and just click, click, click, click in 1 long row, then quickly go to the next row ^^ an average player can mine 2000-2500 blocks an hour, which means you can make 400-500c an hour- again this doesn't include Cubits from farming or Cubes you could obtain.

So if you're reading this and you yourself are one of those lazy players...I have no words for you. Just note that from now on I am ignoring anyone who begs to me ^^ If players don't wanna spend an hour of their day working, but spend that hour begging, you're not worth the typing from me anymore.

Comments

• The worst Part, is for what they want The cubits.. they just want expensive clothing items... They forgot what The Game is all a about, building and enjoying with Friends..
    But seriusly, some of this players just played The Game for least than a week and they want to be "rich" already
  • PRAISE
  • I use Nick's Farm and spam click harvest cotton lol
  • SPILL THE TEEAAA
  • About to turn this into a black church...Preach! Hallelujah! Amen!
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited December 2018
    I only give away the knowledge this thread has to offer for free, not items or cubits.
  • I met a lot newbie begging stuff from me and some of them wearing rares >.>
  • I’m pretty lazy, mining is boring , farming is tiring but I know how to get my concepts straight, do a small 1k tapjoy and multiply it to 5k, buy a rare and find a seller who buys it for a lot more, you earn around 2k if you pick the right item and seller. You have 1k to spend wherever you want now, but don’t. Spend it on resources cause this is the path for lazy people. Now you have cubits (6k already) and you have 1k worth of resources, all when you started from scratch. If you want to know how to multiply that 1k to 5k, it’s easy , if you have a sense of Cubic Castles non rare prices
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2018

The worst Part, is for what they want The cubits.. they just want expensive clothing items... They forgot what The Game is all a about, building and enjoying with Friends..
    But seriusly, some of this players just played The Game for least than a week and they want to be "rich" already

Yep, I've stated this before. All most care about are clothes and hats, and only the expensive ones. This is a social building, crafting, and mining game but a lot of people think it's just Hat Simulator.
  • IMO If a player finds mining, farming crops or cotton, rubber or berry too boring, they are either playing the wrong game or they are in fact too young to even be playing this 13+ game. The reason they continually beg is cuz that works on mommy which tells you right there that they are like 7 years old.

I started playing cc about the time school let out this spring and found it just right as I never get bored of working toward a goal. I had 2 goals that were 100 cat pets & 100 mannequins dressed in cat suits.

I don't care to mine trees but when I do, I mine all of them in a mountain mine as pine trunk has many uses and it is easier to see the tree on the black ground. My mainstay for cubit gain was mining desert boulders for stone & while I am in the mine I do grab side ores. Now I make more from crafting, farming then restocking my farm shop & from Artifacts.

Buying & selling clothing is not for me and even though I think it is wrong, if it is your thing well you are the one who has to answer your maker for profiting another. I do not like it when players buy & sell resources tho because a person deserves a good wage for a good days labor and when you buy low then sell high another person's labor you are profiting from 2 people. You call it marketing but the technical name for it is 'Greed'.

My cotton, rubber & berry farms are more than I can pick in the 20 minutes it takes for them to grow back, which makes them non stop picking. I mounted my plants on 3 high rows on the walls and by adding the 4th bush onto the outside of the walkway I can pick 4 high per level.

The key to making tons of cubits and to alleviate boredom is to diversify. Mine, farm both crops and plants, craft, cook & have multiple diverse and distinct shops. To be able to make cubits crafting you do need to mine the resources. Same thing with cooking, you first need cooking supplies.

I do ignore players who just want a hand out and at the mention of work they hit the door running so yea, they are too young to be playing but what can we do. I will spend time teaching any player who is eager to learn how to make it in cc and to put the effort in like I did. Give a man a fish & he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish & he will never go hungry.

I am not one to dress up and show off my wealth (much) but I do show off my cats and doppelgangers for the simple fact to show that I did all this mining & selling the resources. This shows players how much is possible if they just apply themselves to what this game has for us to pluck freely out of the mines.

Many rich players as well as buyers & sellers will buy artifacts so I teach noobs to find these art blocks. This can make us about 4000c in just 2 to 3 hours work, if they can find a buyer.

So far I have only sold clothing I get from events or from dehydrated cubes. I did finally buy cubits after my goals were met so I do have investments such as rares and pets from the store packs.

I do hide my patron swirls but players just assume a level 60 player is rich so I still get the beggars.
  • A well written post Intimate :D!

Do I know the feeling of mentioning work and how fast a person hits the door XD!
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Iam lazy nub
  • I agree although this is an oxymoron in a sense of, playing games is lazy anyway, mining is just tedious and time consuming
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I agree although this is an oxymoron in a sense of, playing games is lazy anyway, mining is just tedious and time consuming

You are being lazy within a game for laziness.
  • I agree although this is an oxymoron in a sense of, playing games is lazy anyway, mining is just tedious and time consuming

I agree in that I do just sit here and play cc for hours. I am lazy irl because our home has 17 things I can do just by saying it. Smarthomes make for lazy people lol, As for the tedious time consuming part, set goals and watch them get achieved as you put in the time. It is rewarding & yes I do get sleepy mining 10k sand or 5k water but after I have the resources, I see the payoff.

Thank You -GreyCoralKing-
  • 1 thing how to get rich fast.. Wasted ur money to buy c ! SMART
  • Uhmmm. To earn c, you need to uhmmm. Eat PIZZA!!!!!♤○■○♡
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Uhmmm. To earn c, you need to uhmmm. Eat PIZZA!!!!!♤○■○♡

+1
  • It's easy to get rich:
    Wait 11 months for 5k.
  • It's easy to get rich:
    Wait 11 months for 5k.

Love this
  • Intimate said:

IMO If a player finds mining, farming crops or cotton, rubber or berry too boring, they are either playing the wrong game or they are in fact too young to even be playing this 13+ game. The reason they continually beg is cuz that works on mommy which tells you right there that they are like 7 years old.

I started playing cc about the time school let out this spring and found it just right as I never get bored of working toward a goal. I had 2 goals that were 100 cat pets & 100 mannequins dressed in cat suits.

I don't care to mine trees but when I do, I mine all of them in a mountain mine as pine trunk has many uses and it is easier to see the tree on the black ground. My mainstay for cubit gain was mining desert boulders for stone & while I am in the mine I do grab side ores. Now I make more from crafting, farming then restocking my farm shop & from Artifacts.

Buying & selling clothing is not for me and even though I think it is wrong, if it is your thing well you are the one who has to answer your maker for profiting another. I do not like it when players buy & sell resources tho because a person deserves a good wage for a good days labor and when you buy low then sell high another person's labor you are profiting from 2 people. You call it marketing but the technical name for it is 'Greed'.

My cotton, rubber & berry farms are more than I can pick in the 20 minutes it takes for them to grow back, which makes them non stop picking. I mounted my plants on 3 high rows on the walls and by adding the 4th bush onto the outside of the walkway I can pick 4 high per level.

The key to making tons of cubits and to alleviate boredom is to diversify. Mine, farm both crops and plants, craft, cook & have multiple diverse and distinct shops. To be able to make cubits crafting you do need to mine the resources. Same thing with cooking, you first need cooking supplies.

I do ignore players who just want a hand out and at the mention of work they hit the door running so yea, they are too young to be playing but what can we do. I will spend time teaching any player who is eager to learn how to make it in cc and to put the effort in like I did. Give a man a fish & he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish & he will never go hungry.

I am not one to dress up and show off my wealth (much) but I do show off my cats and doppelgangers for the simple fact to show that I did all this mining & selling the resources. This shows players how much is possible if they just apply themselves to what this game has for us to pluck freely out of the mines.

Many rich players as well as buyers & sellers will buy artifacts so I teach noobs to find these art blocks. This can make us about 4000c in just 2 to 3 hours work, if they can find a buyer.

So far I have only sold clothing I get from events or from dehydrated cubes. I did finally buy cubits after my goals were met so I do have investments such as rares and pets from the store packs.

I do hide my patron swirls but players just assume a level 60 player is rich so I still get the beggars.

YOU HAVE MY RESPECT!
    HALLELUJAH!
    YOU ARE OUR LORD AND GOD SAVIOUR!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018

It's easy to get rich:
    Wait 11 months for 5k.

And during those 11 months create as many alternates as you can, to increase your earnings even more.. Some forumers can give advice on how they managed to get up to 10 times that amount of cubits.
  • I know what I will be doing in November XD!