• Sachi-sanSachi-san Member
    edited December 2018
    oof
    luckily we have the ignore feature -_-
  • U said:

Ok anada wan

Spoiler: Types of Geologic Faults

Ps. Yep I saw that misspelled word lol

I’m going to start telling people to go look at this thread and photo after they get scammed like that.
    Yep do it HAHA
  • Ok anada wan

Ahhhhh! That bugs me. The first one is a "Divergent", the second is "Convectional" (or something like that). NOT NORMAL AND REVERSE :O

And it's TransversAL. A using, but it bugs me. Good job xD :ok_hand:
  • Ok anada wan

Ahhhhh! That bugs me. The first one is a "Divergent", the second is "Convectional" (or something like that). NOT NORMAL AND REVERSE :O

Convergent*
  • Sarco said:

Ok anada wan

Convergent*
    Ty!
  • Ok anada wan

These are types of FAULTS. What you are referring to as convergent, divergent and transform are PLATE BOUNDARIES.
    Normal Faults occur when the hanging wall is moving downwards prior to the footwall. It's basically the opposite for reverse. Strike Slip faults are caused by opposite sideward movements of the plates.
  • Ok anada wan

These are types of FAULTS. What you are referring to as convergent, divergent and transform are PLATE BOUNDARIES.
    Normal Faults occur when the hanging wall is moving downwards prior to the footwall. It's basically the opposite for reverse. Strike Slip faults are caused by opposite sideward movements of the plates.
    The picture is showing the ways in which techtonic plates interact with each other.
  • Ok anada wan

This meme is not supposed to be a Science Topic or what but yeah Mr./Ms. @Tracherust is right lol. When we are talking about Faults it is called what the meme says (exclude the last one lol) but when we are talking about the Plate Boundaries Movements or what science says, Three Main Types of Plate Boundaries, that is the one that you are saying Mr./Ms. @DsBerrypaw . But note that Plate Boundaries can be a Fault too scientifically and Fault can be a Plate Boundary too but not all faults are boundaries because sometimes, faults are inside a Tectonic Plate. Hmmm maybe I am speaking too much sorry lol i just really love science and math lol.
  • Ok anada wan

This meme is not supposed to be a Science Topic or what but yeah Mr./Ms. @Tracherust is right lol. When we are talking about Faults it is called what the meme says (exclude the last one lol) but when we are talking about the Plate Boundaries Movements or what science says, Three Main Types of Plate Boundaries, that is the one that you are saying Mr./Ms. @DsBerrypaw . But note that Plate Boundaries can be a Fault too scientifically and Fault can be a Plate Boundary too but not all faults are boundaries because sometimes, faults are inside a Tectonic Plate. Hmmm maybe I am speaking too much sorry lol i just really love science and math lol.
    But it's still what they're called, is it not? The whole divergent, convergent, and transversal? YOU CAN'T JUST CALL IT NORMAL *dies*

Btw I love the whole "mr/ms" xD
  • Back to the theme
  • Yes ^ xD
  • Ok anada wan

But it's still what they're called, is it not? The whole divergent, convergent, and transversal? YOU CAN'T JUST CALL IT NORMAL *dies*

Well, based on Mr./Ms. Google xD

• Ok anada wan

And the fourth is I think by posting this meme makes the argument MY FAULT XD
  • Ok anada wan

And the fourth is I think by posting this meme makes the argument MY FAULT XD
    You live in America? They seem to have the basic answers
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018
    Cut it short we're here for the fun part of these memes not for your 90IQ
  • Alright, guys, enough. This is a meme discussion and it's been derailed by a long discussion about fault names and some snooty player named Sarco.
    Let's continue making funny images, shall we?
  • How did I derail the memes? ;-;
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2018
    Sarco said:

How did I derail the memes? ;-;

You didn't derail them, but you did out-of-nowhere insult an entire country based off of a Google search result ;)
    Google generally tries to show the simplest answer at the top so you can get a quick result; it has nothing to do with America or "basic answers."
  • JackFury said:

Sarco said:

How did I derail the memes? ;-;

You didn't derail them, but you did out-of-nowhere insult an entire country based off of a Google search result ;)
    Google generally tries to show the simplest answer at the top so you can get a quick result; it has nothing to do with America or "basic answers."
    Ooops sorry back to the meme HAHAHA

This discussion has been closed.