When will exotic pet be put down of store

I am just wondering :v

Comments

• LateCom said:

when the next update rolls out I presume.

They're gonna tell people when they're gonna remove them from the store, I guess along with the next update as well, but that's still speculations
  • What exotic pet
  • What exotic pet

Exotic pets are roo and ostrich.. .-.?
  • I guess next update
    Tbh, I was thinking is Roo & Ostrich will rise after update, since alot ppl have both of them..
  • Why still isnt it being removed yet :<
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah, they are slowly losing the chance of them rising by staying in the store.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'm think by end of the year meemews and doogs will return.
  • I'm think by end of the year meemews and doogs will return.

January 1st?
    Tomorrow would be better.
  • Personally, I like that they are giving people ample chance to get the exotics before removing them. You can easily buy mewmews and doogs in the game as people are always selling them in their shops.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    b3achy said:

Personally, I like that they are giving people ample chance to get the exotics before removing them. You can easily buy mewmews and doogs in the game as people are always selling them in their shops.

Yeah but that means that they are killing every single possibility of the pet going over 50k within next 3 years or so..
    How the heck is it exclusive if it stays in store for 2 months???
    lucaaa795 said:

b3achy said:

Personally, I like that they are giving people ample chance to get the exotics before removing them. You can easily buy mewmews and doogs in the game as people are always selling them in their shops.

Yeah but that means that they are killing every single possibility of the pet going over 50k within next 3 years or so..
    How the heck is it exclusive if it stays in store for 2 months???
    It’s okay, we all know in the future to not buy them now.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'm definitely not buying things like Roo and Ostrich again unless they state the time it'll be in the shop...they've killed the chance of Roo and Ostrich being expensive ever
  • I'm definitely not buying things like Roo and Ostrich again unless they state the time it'll be in the shop...they've killed the chance of Roo and Ostrich being expensive ever

Ikr!
  • It was a quick easy cash grab whether the devs say it was or not. There are much better ways to get the players to drop $$$ on the game. By leaving them in the store this long it is going to discourage people to put forth for that hefty price tag in the future. The individuals who are the central driving force to the expensive pets are people who are hoping to make an investment. There is no other point to a pet starting off 50k. If the devs idea of "giving more players a chance to get the pets" were true then they would of priced it at 10k :P.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2018
    These are not "limited edition" pets.
    The Christmas pets are staying a shorter time.
  • The fact that you guys care about digital pets this much is bothering. You either buy it or you don't. Cash grab or not, no one's forcing you to buy anything
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

The fact that you guys care about digital pets this much is bothering. You either buy it or you don't. Cash grab or not, no one's forcing you to buy anything

Just ........ all i can say to you is .......... It's more along of the lines of Kewb adding this LIMITED pet during black friday to bait us into buying them, baiting us with a rare pet. Then screwing everyone over by planning on keeping it there 1/4th of a year
  • The fact that you guys care about digital pets this much is bothering. You either buy it or you don't. Cash grab or not, no one's forcing you to buy anything

It shouldn't be bothering for many reasons. For many of us CC is our home and we care about what transpires, we want to see CC succeed. Secondly in real life you care about the products you buy do you not? You would be unhappy if you bought bread to only find it was moldy. The same is true for CC, many people to get those pets invested real money with the false impression as pushed by Kew that they were "exotic" and temporary. Those pets without factoring black friday sale in are twenty dollars a piece. That is an extremely steep price for a pet starting off. Pets that have value now like the pumpkin pet were being sold for 10k by a PLAYER DRIVEN market. Not the devs dabbling in the economy at their convenience.

• I love cubic castles just as much as the rest of you. All I'm saying is that the new pets are "Optional." They don't provide any advantages at all, if anything, they're for show.

Secondly, are you suprised they released them during the holidays and they're still up? You can't get upset because they're trying to get money to support the game. Many game company's do this to take advantage of the holidays. Before you say it, yes it can be considered "False Advertisement" I won't defend that because it's wrong.

I'm just saying that you guys are upset about digital pets. Also don't try to compare digital pets to bread. That's a horrible comparison.
  • In real life people make many unnecessary purchases, bread is just an example. A game is improved upon and often guided by players. Criticism is integral to bettering a game. I can speak for the majority of us we do not mind supporting the game and would love avenues to put forth money into the game. A discussion on a pet that cost real money that was ran for a limited time is an example. There are better ways for the devs to make money, this is a misstep and we have the right to be vocal about it just as you are being vocal about how it "bothers" you that people are concerned about virtual pets. If you don't like a topic or how people are reacting to it then you can step away just as we can continue to be vocal :P.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2018

I love cubic castles just as much as the rest of you. All I'm saying is that the new pets are "Optional." They don't provide any advantages at all, if anything, they're for show.

Secondly, are you suprised they released them during the holidays and they're still up? You can't get upset because they're trying to get money to support the game. Many game company's do this to take advantage of the holidays. Before you say it, yes it can be considered "False Advertisement" I won't defend that because it's wrong.

I'm just saying that you guys are upset about digital pets. Also don't try to compare digital pets to bread. That's a horrible comparison.

How many useless things do you buy in real life, compared to in a video game?
    I'd rather have stuff in video games that I will use, than have a bunch of useless junk lying around my house.
    If you think this way of video games why do you even play?
  • Yeeee guess I took it too far. Opinions are opinions and everyone is allowed to have one. *Vanishes in white dust*

Also I don't think like this about all games silver, people want want want but don't wanna give
  • Lol
    We all do have our own opinions :P
  • I think opinions are great and it is especially important to have different opinions. There is nothing wrong with differing opinions, the issue arises when others become critical of a person who has an opinion. A person should NEVER put down or call into question a groups opinion just because they may not necessarily see it as important.
  • Yeah sorry about saying that but it seems to be a way a lot of people think.
  • I was not being critical of you or raven, I am just rambling pointless things :D,
  • Can we meet grounds with a cup of coffee???