Electronics Update Suggestion Part 1. Cooking With Gas Update

2»

Comments

•  SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
    edited December 2018
    LateCom said:

am leaving this out of here, a pointless battle between someone backed by beta and group of undefeatable party... suit yourself if you want to advance to the point where you will cry with bugs in your realm... the more war you wage the more prpblems will arise to you...

I will take that as a threat of bugs, which I will show as evidence that you are willing to commit a crime in order to make yourself look good
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Ignore
  • ^ but please continue since the forums hasnt had drama in a while
    edited December 2018
    Ignore
    edited December 2018
    Ignore
  • LateCom said:

I feel like the vast majority of players who play the game just wants to have fun, build, and chill. plus, cc is not like minecraft. I never once stated that we don't want to learn more around the world, probably if you ask some random qbee standing in the lobby about these 'revolutional ideas' I'm sure they wont ever give a ..... . probably keep your ideas to yourself if you want to make these to 'your own amusement', barely anyone cares or is interested in this, you're just flooding ur own thread anyways.

You really think this was “just his opinion”? Lol, he was clearly putting down what he had suggested, now I have nothing against you for being a reasonable person and trying to defuse the situation, thing is, that’s good, but the truth is that LateCom has been a jerk who acts all like he’s nice or something, but instead is just a greedy child.
    edited December 2018
    Ignore
  • LateCom said:

this game is for kids, not some mechanical engineers and college students majoring in engineering. I bet not even 50% of cc players know what tungsten (W) means and its uses, let alone how a lightbulb works.

however, if cc were to be revolving around engineering and mechanics, majority of kids would surely drop out of the game, nobody wants to be learning science and motor while playing games, do they?

Just flipping use it! When I’m on my iPad, I’m not like, how does an iPad function? When I open the lights, I don’t start searching up how lights function, when I see those huge things that transport energy, I don’t start asking how energy is made. There are so much things around us that we don’t know how it is made, so what’s the difference in CC? And I’d get interested in it to be honest, and it’s not gonna be some major part.
  • FightersfightFightersfight Member
    edited December 2018
    How is this so hard? Just flipping look it up on those blueprints and make it, you don’t need to understand how a light bulb works at all, really. I don’t find this confusing, but some people do, the explanations maybe, but isn’t that more fun? Experimenting with it or getting help from YouTube?
  • LateCom said:

i was just irritated by his arrogance. Does he know better than me? Do i know nothing? Those are the two things that he got wrong there. I, for one, just hate people like him, claims to be above others but is actually nowhere near them.

No offence, but latecom, your a bit judgemental.
  • LateCom said:

i was just irritated by his arrogance. Does he know better than me? Do i know nothing? Those are the two things that he got wrong there. I, for one, just hate people like him, claims to be above others but is actually nowhere near them.

I prefer claiming that I’m better than you rather than letting your hypocrisy go unnoticed
    U said:

LateCom said:

I feel like the vast majority of players who play the game just wants to have fun, build, and chill. plus, cc is not like minecraft. I never once stated that we don't want to learn more around the world, probably if you ask some random qbee standing in the lobby about these 'revolutional ideas' I'm sure they wont ever give a ..... . probably keep your ideas to yourself if you want to make these to 'your own amusement', barely anyone cares or is interested in this, you're just flooding ur own thread anyways.

You really think this was “just his opinion”? Lol, he was clearly putting down what he had suggested, now I have nothing against you for being a reasonable person and trying to defuse the situation, thing is, that’s good, but the truth is that LateCom has been a jerk who acts all like he’s nice or something, but instead is just a greedy child.
    I was referring to Late’s original comment. That was his second comment after the owner of the thread responded. Maybe he was being a little harsh. But the owner of the thread did say that this thread was just for their own amusement. Either way, how was that your place to step in? It was the threads owner’s place. Which the thread owner stepped into when they said that LateCom had a point. Late never mentioned anything about you, yet you still called him an idiot for unknown reasons. If anything you should of sent Late a private message. The thread’s owner even stated that this will never get added. Somebody had to say ‘then what’s the point?’

Edit: Everyone can be a jerk at times. But that doesn’t mean you need to have a set mind that they’re always like that. Either take this to private messages with Late, or just don’t mention each other in threads or on the wall.
    I wanted to defend a guy who was introducing something that sounded cool, so I did, what’s wrong with that? Nothing, however, you’d be right, we ruined a thread, so I say we move this discussion away from this topic.

P.S. he was being mean, there was no reason to say what he said
    edited December 2018
    LateCom said:

no offense, but have you tried looking at the forum rules?

“Do not spam or make large quantities of discussion/activity comments in a row. We won't punish you for accidentally multi-posting, or answering two questions in separate comments, but always try to keep it at a sensible level“.

No forums rules where broken. Three different things where being responded too in each comment. :)
  • Holy what my comment section turned into a flame war while I was gone.
  • Yeah,just a last bit of drama latecom made before he "quit".
  • When latecom post a discussion about how to avoid drama when he starts drama lol.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/21520/how-to-avoid-drama#latest
  • What is this? A street fight?
  • What is this? A street fight?

• Updated This Suggestion
  • Does not fits with CC, also doesn't seem possible from a dev perseptive -1