Lost My Starry Scarf.

Unfortunately, I dropped my scarf to show what I was selling in the lobby, but then realized I lost connection shortly afterwards, when I logged back in, I couldn't pick it back up.. It wasn't even my fault, yet I feel dumb just doing that. Now I'm left without a scarf to sell... :/

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2018
    Well I'm sorry for your loss, but the chances of getting it back are low.
  • I may find this incident hard to believe, but you're probably right SilverDash.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Contact support at support.cubiccastles.com
  • Whelp silver lost his pumpkin by doing that ;-;
  • -Epic- said:

Whelp silver lost his pumpkin by doing that ;-;

I thought he lost it through having to much stuff in pens and the pump went off the plot or something?
  • No I was being stupid and dropped it off my inventory for absolutely no reason.
    I did get it back though.
    I think there is a price amour they return by.
    If somebody loses a ramm by it being dropped its highly likely you'd get another one. If you dropped a Santa hat, well too bad.
  • Amount*
    Mobile editing hardly ever works, sorry for multi posting.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2018

Unfortunately, I dropped my scarf to show what I was selling in the lobby, but then realized I lost connection shortly afterwards, when I logged back in, I couldn't pick it back up.. It wasn't even my fault, yet I feel dumb just doing that. Now I'm left without a scarf to sell... :/

Just a heads up, the lobby is not, not, not, not for selling things ;)
  • This is why the lobby should have a No Littering block placed.
  • This is why the lobby should have a No Littering block placed.

I edited my post and added 3 more "nots" for emphasis :D
    I'm kinda torn on the No Littering block. It wouldn't really stop all the noobs from slamming and yelling about their overpriced items for sale in a realm that is not supposed to be an advertising place, and it would prevent things like Christmas POWs and warp crunch art.
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited December 2018
    It's nearly impossible to get items back that have been dropped in lobby's. Unless its something over 100k i do believe they will return it. This is just another example of why u shouldn't show what you're selling, just say "Selling Starry Scarf - *amount of cubits*"