Thank You Devs- Yule Update!

Thank you devs for making the pack so perfect and wonderful! First off the price is amazing and it is much better than previous years price wise. I also love the drop rates of many of the items. I was worried with all the Christmas items would things get skewed but they seem balanced. In the fab fall pack the decorative banners were not common and I was worried it would be the same case for the Christmas Lights. It is not and they can be widely used! You did such a good job on the deco, so many cute things to stare and oogle at. Clutter in the best! Ten out of ten on the pack :D!!!!

Comments

• It's 1.5k, gives as much as 2 of the packs that cost 3.5k each (that was last year wasn't it? Or the year before)
  • Yes, thanks for so many of the 'random' blocks! Definitely felt like I got my cubits worth this year even if I didn't get anything considered rare. And agree, glad the lights banners were part of the 'standard' portion of the pack unlike the banner flags from the fall pack. Will make them much easier to use since we have enough to string up.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    With a large variety of items a lower price seems to make more sense. Because it means that people looking to collect ALL the items end up having to get multiple packs. But it also means that people who can only afford a pack or two, can get in on the fun. Anyway.. glad you guys like it.
  • Why is the new krampus called "2018" though?
    Are you just making a new one every year now?

Because there is a krampus 2014
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Why is the new krampus called "2018" though?

I just thought there was no reason not to reinvent some old favorites with updated versions now and then. So no hard rule that it would be yearly, but it lets us re-visit ideas in ways that are still new and fun.
  • I think it is beautiful ^_^!

I just thought there was no reason not to reinvent some old favorites with updated versions now and then. So no hard rule that it would be yearly, but it lets us re-visit ideas in ways that are still new and fun.
    I do like it.
    It's an interesting krampus.

I do like it.
    Nah. Honestly the old one was 100x better.
  • I haven't actually seen it in game (besides files). Can so some send a ss?
  • *jupiter* said:

I do like it.
    Never said I didn't like the old one...
  • *jupiter* said:

I do like it.
    Never said I didn't like the old one...
    I know, but I disliked the new one
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

With a large variety of items a lower price seems to make more sense. Because it means that people looking to collect ALL the items end up having to get multiple packs. But it also means that people who can only afford a pack or two, can get in on the fun. Anyway.. glad you guys like it.

People who collect all the items tend to just buy them off players rather then packs because it’s so much cheaper.

I do like it.
    Better than old one lol(2014)
  • Don't forget there was also a 2016 Krampus haha
    The Cheap, Knockoff "Krimpus" Mask :D
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    *jupiter* said:

I do like it.
    1 mans opinion, i personally pefer the new one
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited December 2018

*jupiter* said:

I do like it.
    1 mans opinion, i personally pefer the new one
    Me too, new one better
  • I like the idea that every other year another Krampus mask is born. Since the original (2014) one is so pricey, i like that they are making other ones
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    thanks for this, actually everything... :-)
  • The Yule Pack is my favorite Pack so far ever. They added so many old classics and amazing decos (MUCH better than the Halloween one >.>)
  • ^ I got extremely lucky
  • ^ i didn't sadly hehe (someone please sell a peng pet to me for 2c ;w;)
  • ^ dont you have my penguin pet? :/
  • In my opinion this is one of the better Christmas packs, sadly I cannot enjoy the block aspect, however I can enjoy the clothing and giveaway to people
  • i opened many packs but didnt get an new krampus.. only i want is krampus or starry scarf :)
  • i opened many packs but didnt get an new krampus.. only i want is krampus or starry scarf :)

Same here , got none krampus , but craziest thing is 4snowman costume and 2 starry