i keep bugging out..

Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
edited December 2018 in Bug Reports
Whenever I play cc, I always lag out (ruins the fun) its not about my internet. I've reinstalled it 1000000 times yet it carries on. Its that the game crashs me out. Unable to buy stuff or talk properly. Its the game that's bugged for me. Whenever I'm on it BOOM I crash out. Whenever I'm on Roblox or some other game it doesn't seem to lag out.
#HelpMePlz

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    What device?
  • What platform? Android, iOS or steam?
  • Pc, HP and steam
  • B
    U
    M
    P
    !
    This thing kept happening to me while I was building for a building comp and I couldn't build for an hour
  • i cant ever go online.. also had this issues.. when i click to play game its show on loading and boom app crash.. stop working.. cant ever get online on cc lel @SirKewberth
  • i cant ever go online.. also had this issues.. when i click to play game its show on loading and boom app crash.. stop working.. cant ever get online on cc lel @SirKewberth

Happened me to before but that went away because i went to setting > apps > cubic castles > clear cache

And then while ago this had started and I've gotten so mad over it
  • this bug are anoying.. i cant ever play the game on my main pc.. and i use my bro pc to online.. and i just can online like 1-2 hours.. Its still not fixed