Trees.

This thread is about trees if the title wasn’t clear.
Trees are everything, they’re important, they provide oxygen and they’re BEAUTIFUL, they are also found in every home during christmas.
I’m proud to be a tree on cubic castles but i would love to get to wear some lights and perhaps some decorations during christmas ;-;
Plus why can’t trees wear anything? On halloween i wanted to be a killer tree by holding a scythe but that didn’t work ;(
On christmas i wanted to hold a candy cane but that didn’t work as well.
Tree lives matter.
@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Comments

• Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    #LightsForTrees
  • ^_^ I stan this topic. Tree lives and tree orientation matter! You right now are nothing more than a bare naked branch in a cold cruel world where snow doesn't even fall upon your shivering branches.
  • I think trees don't have lights or decorations because the lights could possibly start a fire and instead of being a beautiful tree, you would be burnt tree...
  • #LightsForTrees

Yes! #LightsForTrees!

^_^ I stan this topic. Tree lives and tree orientation matter! You right now are nothing more than a bare naked branch in a cold cruel world where snow doesn't even fall upon your shivering branches.

I am a bare naked branch ;(
    Ang3lbee said:

I think trees don't have lights or decorations because the lights could possibly start a fire and instead of being a beautiful tree, you would be burnt tree...

Oh pfft, fine, i’ll go with ‘fire’
    Can we have snow on trees :D?
  • #LightsForTrees :P
  • All I'm saying Will is that you should be happy with the way you are. Just because society places decorations and lights on Christmas trees, doesn't mean you have to follow suit. You are unique in your own way :)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Imo, Trees don't need an update. You are one of the only players that wear a tree costume. -1
  • Ang3lbee said:

All I'm saying Will is that you should be happy with the way you are. Just because society places decorations and lights on Christmas trees, doesn't mean you have to follow suit. You are unique in your own way :)

Thanks for your concern but i didn’t ask for your opinion, i am a beautiul tree but the lights would make me prettier.

Imo, Trees don't need an update. You are one of the only players that wear a tree costume. -1

Again, take that -1 and get out ;(

P.S: i’m not fighting with Bee and Pixel, we’re on vc laughing, this is a joke, not a real fight, i repeat not a real fight
  • Hmmm... Lights wouldn't make you real. I think it would make you fake instead xD
    Again, I feel strongly that trees do not require an update...

Ang3lbee said:

All I'm saying Will is that you should be happy with the way you are. Just because society places decorations and lights on Christmas trees, doesn't mean you have to follow suit. You are unique in your own way :)

Thanks for your concern but i didn’t ask for your opinion, i am a beautiul tree but the lights would make me prettier.

Again, take that -1 and get out ;(

P.S: i’m not fighting with Bee and Pixel, we’re on vc laughing, this is a joke, not a real fight, i repeat not a real fight
    Why you lying.. We are not on a vc.
  • I’m done.
    Y’all don’t appreciate trees.
    edited December 2018

I’m done.
    Y’all don’t appreciate trees.

You're wrong. I appreciate trees. Just not fake ones.
  • #Lightsfortrees
  • This conversation made me laugh.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2018
    Do you provide oxygen , i meant the LED light will stop you to provide oxygen for us ?
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited December 2018
    I agree 100%
    #LightsForTrees
    I'm barkin' for it
    --everyone hates on the joke---
    Everyone leaves the room
    because leaves, you know... the ones on trees
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited December 2018
    Log_er said:

I agree 100%
    #LightsForTrees
    I'm barkin' for it
    --everyone hates on the joke---
    Everyone leaves the room
    because leaves, you know... the ones on trees

*leaves*
  • I love this :D

I don't have a tree costume, but +1!
  • DexterTheFoxDexterTheFox Member
    edited February 2019
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    yeah let all costumes also wear hats and holdables
    #treelivesmatter
    #slimelivesmatter
    #allcostumeslivesmatter
  • yeah let all costumes also wear hats and holdables
    #treelivesmatter
    #slimelivesmatter
    #allcostumeslivesmatter

Where is my Potato costume? >:c
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I agree with you on this one, Willy. Trees have a right to get all dolled up for the occasion just like us qbees do, after all, who doesn't like feeling pretty? #justicefortrees
  • Hmmm... I think the difference is that Qbees can actually dress themselves whereas a tree has to have the Qbee place decorations and lights on it. Besides, without the lights and decorations, Will just showcases just how perfect a tree is in it's natural state.
  • #Justicefortrees
    #Treelivesmatter
    #Log_erfortreepresident2020
  • All the haters watch the "SNL" skit on trees.
  • #Justicefortrees
    #Treelivesmatter
    #Log_erfortreepresident2020
  • If you are a tree, you should just accept the way you look and be proud of your lineage. Like why wear makeup or fancy jewelry to make you into something you're not.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I hate trees, yes I said it! they help me breathe and that's not cool.
  • ^ Why post this everywhere?

As for the suggestion,yeah i actually thought of that a few days ago that tree costumes with lights and decorations would be so cool,and yes,why can't you hold any items while wearing it? I mean you can see your hands when wearing it so it wouldnt look weird or anything.