Doing logo and website commissions!

Chief SoloChief Solo Member
edited December 2018 in Community
I can make logos and websites for yall
What I need for logos is type of organisation its name and its theme
What I need for websites is whatever info you want me to put, your official logo, and your Gmail id! I will transfer ownership of website to you then you can remove my permission there. All logos cost 300c and websites cost 5k c!
Feel free to request . Logos will take 1 week and sites can take like one month!
I have made the official almighty one logo and the AO website as well. I cant put independent domains but I ise google sites for it.
Ill link the website
sites.google.com/view/almightyoneclan

Selling normal websites might be illegal here so ill only be doing clan websites
Logo is umm
I’ve made many more logos, pm me for details , this one was partly edited by my friend, others are independent so pm me or wait for 2 days for my own proper logos

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018
    Can you show us your products so far? A website can be either nice or bad. Also, how about the domain name? Is the website an actual website or is it made with wordpress or some similar "base website"?
    This could fall under the "selling cubit/trading cubit for things outside cubic"..
  • lucaaa795 said:

Can you show us your products so far? A website can be either nice or bad. Also, how about the domain name? Is the website an actual website or is it made with wordpress or some similar "base website"?
    This could fall under the "selling cubit/trading cubit for things outside cubic"..

Wait a minute. If you are selling art for cubits, technically, it falls under the "selling cubit/trading cubit for things outside cubic"? Lots of people on the forums had sold their art for cubits so technically that'd be against the rules too?
  • Bump! Added some of my works @lucaaa795
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2018
    *jupiter* said:

lucaaa795 said:

Wait a minute. If you are selling art for cubits, technically, it falls under the "selling cubit/trading cubit for things outside cubic"? Lots of people on the forums had sold their art for cubits so technically that'd be against the rules too?
    They pay an artist to do something related to the game. An art of a in-game character.
    Logos should be fine but websites... Can take a 180* turn at any point, depending on what kind of website is requested
  • Ok, considering Lucaa’s comment, ill only be doing clan websites!
  • cHiEf12 said:

Ok, considering Lucaa’s comment, ill only be doing clan websites!

I'll be sure to check it out!
  • *jupiter* said:

cHiEf12 said:

Ok, considering Lucaa’s comment, ill only be doing clan websites!

I'll be sure to check it out!
    Huh. You know what? I'll try this website thing out. Doesn't seem to hard.
  • Late, if you want it , request it, if you don’t , let people request it!
  • Bump! Logos lowered to 300 and websites down to 5k. Gimme requests, I have to make a living