Pokemon Fans! the Pokemon Cube is on it's way!

The main Entrance is still locked, still in progress.

Estimated date of opening January 2019

Haven't decided about the opening date because the realm contains 56 routes with 20+ side rooms, quest and pokemon rooms.

It's so hard to make a dialog of the NPCs because I'm making my own series of story of pokemons.

You gotta be so adventurous, you might don't see the path of the story or the hidden clues, secret doors and pokemon doors.

Yes! our lovely Pokemart, I'm gonna build the Pokemon Center soon.

Pokemons?! Yes, they're all included in this of course!

Comments

• Pretty cool :O
  • Wow most incredible! I LOVE POKEMON.............LOVE LOVE LOVE! Just tell me what you may need and I will see how I can help.
  • Wow most incredible! I LOVE POKEMON.............LOVE LOVE LOVE! Just tell me what you may need and I will see how I can help.

Awee thanks and got it! im gonna post here the stuffs i'm short with on my next update!
  • Never got into Pokemon, but it looks like it will be fun to participate in the adventures when it opens! Yes, please post what you need and if I have extras, I'd be more than happy to donate to the project.
  • MAKE MMMEEE GRENINJA
  • b3achy said:

Never got into Pokemon, but it looks like it will be fun to participate in the adventures when it opens! Yes, please post what you need and if I have extras, I'd be more than happy to donate to the project.

Alrighty, I have still quite few stuffs to use, i'll post here if i ran out of stuffs.

MAKE MMMEEE GRENINJA

We'll see, I only revealed charmander to show that pokemons are included in the adventure realm.

It's Christmas so I'll be busy with my Christmas map. I'll continue doing this right after the christmas.

I'm the only one who's building all this project, to those who're waiting for this exciting maps, I beg for your patience.

• COOL!
  • Conjuureee, y u keep imitating meee.

You're a fast learner tho, good job.

Stop imitating how I type! just kidding ;)
  • Rashira said:

Conjuureee, y u keep imitating meee.

You're a fast learner tho, good job.

Stop imitating how I type! just kidding ;)

Teach meh to build, i ish so bad.

U did a great job @Conjure :DDD
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited December 2018
    Not a too big fan of pokemon but i still think it looks very nice! :D