Why Some Qbees only donate to rich people?

DatArcherDatArcher Member
edited December 2018 in Community
I am confused ... donations are for helping others but rich people already can afford everything they want ._. I can say that if i go to a rich Qbee's realm its donations that people give can even be of rares... but when i go to a "noob" Qbee (Noob = Newb = Newbie) or a poor Qbee's realm theres only dirt and mushrooms on their donations tables :/

Comments

• They don't donate to just "rich" people. People who are friends, and they are respected in the community. Usually Newbies haven't made any friends yet or made a name for themselves, and begging usually doesn't help.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Also, they can just drop their rare items on their own donation tables.. I know some that do it pretty often
  • Yeah donation tables are by no means an indicator of what is being donated. Most high lvl players understand the invaluable convenience that the tables afford. Nice to be able to toss whatever crap is in my pocket without the need to glass.
  • Exactly as grey put whenever i need to clear my inventory fast i can just chuck my junk real fast and simple.
  • I don't really go out my way to donate to anyone, I do often give away resources to people when they ask if they are what I consider a friend or close associate, this isn't really determined by anything (including how rich or poor one is) rather it is simply because I'm feeling nice.

The point is I really wouldn't feel compelled ever to donate things, anything I might give for free is because I either have a friend that requires it or in the case of random players simply because I don't consider it of huge value to me or don't consider it rich in the quantity I have where it might be more important to another.
  • Mmm... i think i now know what happens tyvm friends :p
  • (Also how do i close a discusion) xD
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2018
    You can't close it, but @space_fetus can :)
    lucaaa795 said:

Scorto cannot close discussions lol

Nevermind
  • Umm ok
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Scorto cannot close discussions lol
  • Only @space_fetus can then?
This discussion has been closed.