Sculpty Bombs

So, I and @JackFury thought over, what if we had a bomb which will mine only pixels in an area and be umm cheaper to craft and cheaper in the store too?
Cuz black bombs are costly now and also destroy some other good parts of a creation, so why not?
Make them in red color, and umm make them cheap!
@SirKewberth

Comments

• Yeah so basically a bomb that only blows up Sculpty blocks and Pixels, costs less than normal Bombs, and is the color red. It doesn't remove any other kind of block besides Sculpties and Pixels.
  • Sounds like a good idea, however, I'd prefer that the devs optimise the hitbox for separate pixels and make them easier and more precise
  • +1
    It is so annoying when u mine wrong pixel, and u only can use black bomb destroy it :/
    Once u bomb ...u have to clean the mess
  • +1

Make the pixel bombs craftable too please :3
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Or just mine it and you won’t have to deal with it destroying your realm.
  • U said:

I placed 3x3 pixel accidently. And i dont have bombs so i had to mine it and waste 5minutes of my whole life
  • Yuiji said:

U said:

I placed 3x3 pixel accidently. And i dont have bombs so i had to mine it and waste 5minutes of my whole life
    Or when you're like me and build with pixels frequently and then, oh no--your entire build is in the wrong spot and needs to be 7 blocks higher off the ground. You now have 3 options:
    - Mine the hundred or so pixels (which is 800 blocks' worth)
    - Buy a ton of bombs for 20c each
    - Craft a ton of bombs (takes longer than just mining the pixels since bombs are stupidly complicated to make)

This is why I want a cheaper bomb alternative that's only used for pixels and sculpties.
    edited December 2018
    JackFury said:

Yuiji said:

U said:

Or when you're like me and build with pixels frequently and then, oh no--your entire build is in the wrong spot and needs to be 7 blocks higher off the ground. You now have 3 options:
    - Craft a ton of bombs (takes longer than just mining the pixels since bombs are stupidly complicated to make)

This is why I want a cheaper bomb alternative that's only used for pixels and sculpties.
    Why would you place so many pixels without making sure it’s right? lol

I think the real solution is a tool that pulls the entire pixel block, so it’s just like mining a normal block. I don’t know why people want something explosive to remove them. What’s the point of programming a new bomb that only removes pixels when a tool to remove them like a normal block could be made?
  • U said:

JackFury said:

Yuiji said:

U said:

I think the real solution is a tool that pulls the entire pixel block, so it’s just like mining a normal block. I don’t know why people want something explosive to remove them. What’s the point of programming a new bomb that only removes pixels when a tool to remove them like a normal block could be made?
    I agree with the tool. This makes Builder's Life easier
  • U said:

JackFury said:

Yuiji said:

U said:

That is an amazing idea! Now that's something that would work wonders!!!
  • JackFury said:

Yuiji said:

U said:

Why would you buy bombs in the Cubit Store? Isn't market price 10 Cubits cause that's what I've been selling them for...
  • JackFury said:

Yuiji said:

U said:

Why would you buy bombs in the Cubit Store? Isn't market price 10 Cubits cause that's what I've been selling them for...
    Then congratulations, you have a brain :)
    Unfortunately, many miners and crafters do not and think that they now have to sell their bombs 20c each because "that's the cubit store price." The whole reason behind the increase in price in the store is because you're paying extra for convenience. Bombs are still worth 10c each; the store price is only more expensive because you're getting instant bombs.
    I may be being to harsh, but I'm just a bit fed up with the whole bombs mess.
  • eagence said:

Guys if bombs are too expensive for you, you may always but cubits in cubit store...
    They are cheap for 1 dollar you get 1000 cubits. Happy Christmas, now you may support game as you always wanted. Also if you think a 50k pet is cheap its ironic to see that you saying 20c bombs expensive.

But its ok. I do understand that cc is not just builders & crafters, we do have so many rant seeker and shopowners. Thanks to farm update, now we also have many pigs...

You do know that low lvl people also craft bombs right...? The ones that were mining before...? The ones who slowly leave ths game...? The ones who get enough because of grinding...? The ones who not come here and make rant discussions...? And the ones who sell those bombs...? If you can't find a salesman, you may go to a mine and mine your ownself or you may pay game to craft some. You may also craft more pixel blocks or buy more pixel blocks from others... They are just 2c and sold everywhere...

Have a nice day. Another rant discussion in cc forum. Also people do sell on whatever price they want. Just because you wanna but them cheap is not meaning that those people are brainless fools. But it may mean... Anyway you get the idea. As I said pigs are everywhere since farm update...

Eagance, do not ever bring up the "50k for a pet isn't expensive" thing again. I changed my mind after seeing Grey's logical arguments about it. That is now null, meaningless, and you can stop talking about it.
    I know bombs aren't expensive for some, including myself, but there are plenty of people who look at 10 bombs for 200c and it's too expensive for them.
    Anyways, this was just a harmless discussion from a harmless conversation between me and Chief12. V's idea about the tool to mine sculpties is better. This bomb wasn't my idea anyway, it was Chief's and it doesn't do any harm.
    Yes, I'm upset about the current state of bombs because their price in the store was increased to give the miners and crafters a chance at making money. Instead, they missed the point of it. But even that doesn't matter too much and I personally don't have a problem paying 200c for 10 bombs.
    Bringing this down from a previous comment of mine.

“I think the real solution is a tool that pulls the entire pixel block, so it’s just like mining a normal block. I don’t know why people want something explosive to remove them. What’s the point of programming a new bomb that only removes pixels when a tool to remove them like a normal block could be made?”

-1 for bombs +1 for a tool
  • U said:

“I think the real solution is a tool that pulls the entire pixel block, so it’s just like mining a normal block. I don’t know why people want something explosive to remove them. What’s the point of programming a new bomb that only removes pixels when a tool to remove them like a normal block could be made?”

How about +1 for both lol
  • U said:

whats the point in both
  • U said:

whats the point in both
    The fun in blowing things up. What other point is there for bombs other than diamonds, rubies, and emeralds? It's just so much fun.
  • i mean, if you like to blow things up, just use a normal bomb
  • i mean, if you like to blow things up, just use a normal bomb

Takes too long to get into a deep forest mine, so I never have enough thorny bushes to make a lot. Only able to make like 10 a trip.
  • you think sculpty bombs will be easier to craft?
  • Cubed CubesCubed Cubes Member
    edited December 2018

you think sculpty bombs will be easier to craft?

Probably .-. Bombs would mine anything, sculpty BOMBS*** wouldn't.
  • buy bombs from the shop if you like blowing things up, sculpty bombs would probably be in the store like normal bombs if you cant afford the time to gather materials to make them. Dont have the c? Save up once and get a tool.
    I would rather pay 1,000c for a tool then 1c each for bombs for the rest of ccs life.
  • buy bombs from the shop if you like blowing things up, sculpty bombs would probably be in the store like normal bombs if you cant afford the time to gather materials to make them. Dont have the c? Save up once and get a tool.

I have Cubits for bombs, it's why I actually sell them rather than use all of them. It's just irritating how long it takes to get to the Deep Forest. There are times I try repeatedly for half an hour and nothing. I just do it a couple times then do whatever later.
  • I would love a tool!
  • +100000000