Scam Reports

Comments

• they can ban the phone ip but idk if kewberth know that or mods....
  • scorto7 said:

Awais.7 said:

Eco said:all persons can change, Awais.7 aren't scamming anymore, if you can see. TY ECO FOR SUPPORING ME AND I HAVE STOPPED SCAMMING! :)

Awais.7 said:

All the rumors

If that's true.. then why did i caught you scamming twice in a row! And that was just today. You had your chance, you did good and then you couldn't resist and scammed yet again.
    Oml this is beautiful.
  • scorto7 said:

Awais.7 said:

Eco said:all persons can change, Awais.7 aren't scamming anymore, if you can see. TY ECO FOR SUPPORING ME AND I HAVE STOPPED SCAMMING! :)

Awais.7 said:

All the rumors

If that's true.. then why did i caught you scamming twice in a row! And that was just today. You had your chance, you did good and then you couldn't resist and scammed yet again.
    Oml this is beautiful.
    next time on: undercover mods!
  • Scammer Name :XxChoose KindnessxX And Kongfupow

Konfupow did holla and say cheap mute bumper 300c but it's 3k Last time they're scamming too using vends, They're doing holla Vends 300c but it's 3k !! People Became hyper and so they bought it .

• HispanoHispano Member
    edited December 2018
    *Lany* said:

Scammer Name :XxChoose KindnessxX And Kongfupow

Konfupow did holla and say cheap mute bumper 300c but it's 3k Last time they're scamming too using vends, They're doing holla Vends 300c but it's 3k !! People Became hyper and so they bought it .

Please, if you want to report to someone, you need these requirements.

-Who made the scam?
    - Where did the scam happen? (name of the realm) (if you are in a room, you can go to all the portals to know where the room is)
    -You need time from CubicCastles.
    -What kind of scam is it?
    -The last thing you need, scam proofs (Screenshot(s) or Video(s) )
  • JedeeJedee Member
    edited November 2018
    Check the pictures to see what it have...because i cant open the whole picture.....so we have here a scammer that using alt but idk what hes main acc...but he try to scam me...

-He is on Lobby and asking who have 5,000 Cubits...and I Said what u sell...and he said (Tp) and he show the items....but we know the register have only 4 slots for item...but hes item is 5 pieces...so i said...(i cant buy it on register) so he said (ok) then he put on Rental XD what a tricky...and he set price (5000)
    (Items he sell)
    1.Spiderbrella
    2.Pilgrim shirt
    3.Pilgrim pants
    4.Eyepatch
    5.Vamps Cloak
    So I hope Some Admin/Mods will Do Action Fastly...to ban this alt and hes main acc
    Check the Pictures to see what it have
  • edited December 2018

Check the pictures to see what it have...because i cant open the whole picture.....so we have here a scammer that using alt but idk what hes main acc...but he try to scam me...

-He is on Lobby and asking who have 5,000 Cubits...and I Said what u sell...and he said (Tp) and he show the items....but we know the register have only 4 slots for item...but hes item is 5 pieces...so i said...(i cant buy it on register) so he said (ok) then he put on Rental XD what a tricky...and he set price (5000)
    (Items he sell)
    1.Spiderbrella
    2.Pilgrim shirt
    3.Pilgrim pants
    4.Eyepatch
    5.Vamps Cloak
    So I hope Some Admin/Mods will Do Action Fastly...to ban this alt and hes main acc

That scam guy scammed me 5k of angel wings. Here are some screenshots.

I am not sure if *Jerock* is part of this but i tped to him and i found this place then he left.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited December 2018
    Wadszky said:

Eyy guys just caught a scammer playing a drop game

-Who made the scam?
    - Where did the scam happen? (name of the realm) (if you are in a room, you can go to all the portals to know where the room is)
  • Scammer:fishnake1
    It was in ghost’s1426 realm and in a room, most likely in fishnake’s realm, nobody could know because we were all in a glass box for both scams.
    It was at 4AM on cubic time, but it’s been going for all morning. Ghost1426 hollas for this guy, saying they sell vends for 300c and they sell it for 3k, these scams are getting common now :^( and i lost3k on the eager of getting one oof
  • nian nian said:

Scammer:fishnake1
    It was in ghost’s1426 realm and in a room, most likely in fishnake’s realm, nobody could know because we were all in a glass box for both scams.
    It was at 4AM on cubic time, but it’s been going for all morning. Ghost1426 hollas for this guy, saying they sell vends for 300c and they sell it for 3k, these scams are getting common now :^( and i lost3k on the eager of getting one oof

Oof lol
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited December 2018
    Recently, many people have been hollaing. e.g HOLLA COME BUY D ANGELS 9K!!
    When you go, you see it as 90k. now if people buy it It's unfortunate for them but we need justice for the c. Today i got saved i thought i'd get it and i saw it as 90k I clickd Yes and god saved me. I didn't have 90k! #WEneedJUSTICE
    the scam reports.
    Why innoncents she be victimised
    Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (41).png
    1.2M

• Recently, many people have been hollaing. e.g HOLLA COME BUY D ANGELS 9K!!
    When you go, you see it as 90k. now if people buy it It's unfortunate for them but we need justice for the c. Today i got saved i thought i'd get it and i saw it as 90k I clickd Yes and god saved me. I didn't have 90k! #WEneedJUSTICE
    the scam reports.
    Why innoncents she be victimised
    Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (41).png
    1.2M

we cant see the images @Alpha-Storm
  • Hello you should ban
    -Darkling Fox
    -time on the picture
    -Why? Payaway and still was a scam
    -Date?6.12.18
    -Proof.On the photo
    -Where? A room
  • Well i got an another Guy that doing an payaway....check the pictures to see what it have
  • Check the pictures to see what it have...because i cant open the whole picture.....so we have here a scammer that using alt but idk what hes main acc...but he try to scam me...

(Items he sell)
    1.Spiderbrella
    2.Pilgrim shirt
    3.Pilgrim pants
    4.Eyepatch
    5.Vamps Cloak

I am not sure if *Jerock* is part of this but i tped to him and i found this place then he left.
    Wow ! I Hope this guy and hes main acc will be banned....I Like him ! He said thank you after all he scam ! What a dumbish
  • Check the pictures to see what it have...because i cant open the whole picture.....so we have here a scammer that using alt but idk what hes main acc...but he try to scam me...

(Items he sell)
    1.Spiderbrella
    2.Pilgrim shirt
    3.Pilgrim pants
    4.Eyepatch
    5.Vamps Cloak

Wow ! I Hope this guy and hes main acc will be banned....I Like him ! He said thank you after all he scam ! What a dumbish
    if you like him why are you wanting him banned????
  • Well i got an another Guy that doing an payaway....check the pictures to see what it have

-Who made the scam?
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2018
    2 scammers 1 report lol
    Scammers: CukiBr and (SupercloneTH)
    Crime: bomb game WITH second lifes
    Victims: TypeCubic (i don't know if he lost cubits, but got bad prizes) and naelrosa2504 (lost c and did not get any prizes)
    Time: some minutes before this report
    Proof: (warning, the photos are in portuguese, but i did explain each one)
    Photo 1:
    https://ibb.co/ygcqjVB
    First superclone says he didn't gave naelrosa2504 a prize because he is suspecting she didn't actually buy a warp food because there is 0c on his vend.
    Photo 2:
    https://ibb.co/7K79ywM
    "Prizes desk" and type and nael asking for the prize
    Photo 3:
    https://ibb.co/Brb8gpS
    Asking super to break the vend, but he refuses, and says that he can't because cuki is the owner (photo 4)
    Photo 4:
    https://ibb.co/3NS4qb5
    Super saying cuki is the owner
    Photo 5:
    https://ibb.co/Qjgnpg8
    TypeCubic won a round, but instead of the owner getting a prize from the prizes desk, he did place a register.
    Photo 6:
    https://ibb.co/BVkBLhs
    I did ask what he got, he told me that he got a bomb and blue pants.

Photo 7:
    https://ibb.co/xShyyQD
    I told everyone what happened and what prizes typecubic got, seconds after that, i got banned

Explanation 2: first superclone says naelrosa2504 may be cheating because no cubits are inside of his vend, as i WAS super's friend i did ask him to remove the vend to see if that was true, he told me he wasn't the owner and i should ask to cuki, BUT THEN when i was asking to cuki HE BROKE THE VEND, now my suspection levels are on 100%!

After this, i did play some rounds, and i saw type winning a round, i did look closely to it, cuki didn't pick the prizes on his "prizes desk", he did instead put a cash reg, and said this to type: "accept it so it hurts less", then i did ask type what he got, he said that he got a BOMB AND BLUE SHIRT AS PRIZE, the scam report was then confirmed, i did then yell to everyone report and don't play the game, BANNED.

I hope the mods see this report, because they may do this more times.
  • This person saying in holla sell exe for 3k but it was 30k.

I have CC time and the name of the owner in this pic.
  • GrimBike65GrimBike65 Member
    edited December 2018
    Scammer names: Manhalito11 and mrxgamer

Place where we did trade: Pen's Yard Rentals

Time of crime: Just now

Proof: https://m.imgur.com/a/BD2JPgm

Explanations on each picture.

1.) I was buying stuff where i rented and Manhalito11 came to sell a lvl 49 kitty pet, he said it was given from his friend and i say offer, he said 10k so i buy it.(its named Kitty Pet lvl 49 on cash reg).When i did receive it was LVL 0 KITTY KENNEL

2.) He came back with new name "mrxgamer" I did screenshot his name and how much he say the price for 10k for lvl kitty pet.. he said too earlier GL :/(I did bought the fake lvl 49 kitty pet from first scammer and i know this is his another alt acc)

Im deceived..Please im broke i need to get my c back :/
  • asma Masma M Member
    edited December 2018
    Here scammer and proof of it

cammer was scams only 5c , but still he scams.
    (Sorry for edited my comment like this ,i was little lazy to post it like normal, thank you.)
  • So i am pretty sure i put here for offenses but screenshot.
  • HafwenHafwen Member
    edited December 2018

Remove this and pm it to @space_fetus or @superxtreme or some other mod.
    Edit your comment and delete all of that. They don't want things like that on the forums, directly.

I'm sorry, I already deleted it.
  • Remove this and pm it to @space_fetus or @superxtreme or some other mod.
    Edit your comment and delete all of that. They don't want things like that on the forums, directly.
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited December 2018
    @SilverDash is right, if it has cussing or swearing I it, plz send to mod. This game is family friendly, rated G! Also @LateCom King can send that pics here to. It falls in same category, I’m just now editing this, but I’m never like this until you did something either really mean or something, Late you really should be ashamed of your self. I saw what you told King Darkness when he said he was quiting. Then toxic does hollas and does cussing and more innapropiate stuff in hollas and they say we don’t want you toxic to quit but we want king. Treat others as you want to be treated. I’m 19 in real life and there been many people who has hurt me or talk bad about me. But when we talk I come up to them with a smile on my face and act like nothing happen. Becuase I treat them like I want to be treated. So plz stop. You were very rude! What you did was no better then what happen between you and billyboo. It was not tolerated!
  • edited December 2018
    LateCom said:

So i am pretty sure i put here for offenses but screenshot.

dont see why that is an offense, and if you have any screenshots regarding cussing whatsoever send it on discord, this is for ‘scamming’ , somewhere your victims should be reporting
    I thought you were in college. You should be smart enough to see it. Just read closer.

Also you hear cussing in school, colleges, work, ect. So there should be people kicked out of those for cussing? No.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited December 2018

LateCom said:

dont see why that is an offense, and if you have any screenshots regarding cussing whatsoever send it on discord, this is for ‘scamming’ , somewhere your victims should be reporting
    I thought you were in college. You should be smart enough to see it. Just read closer.

Also you hear cussing in school, colleges, work, ect. So there should be people kicked out of those for cussing? No.
    No, but if you insult someone in a video game you need to be punished because in this game are more kids than adults, so thats all, be respectfull and don't insult none.
  • -TheGod- said:

LateCom said:

No, but if you insult someone in a video game you need to be punished because in this game are more kids than adults, so thats all, be respectfull and don't insult none.
    I agree with what you just said @-TheGod-, calling people names, cussing, starting drama, being mean. Using hollas to cuss at people and telling people to quit will not/or should not be tolerated. Let’s keep the game rated G guys!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    SayWhat said:

-TheGod- said:

LateCom said:

I agree with what you just said @-TheGod-, calling people names, cussing, starting drama, being mean. Using hollas to cuss at people and telling people to quit will not/or should not be tolerated. Let’s keep the game rated G guys!
    I agree with what god said except the part about more kids then adults. There’s at least enough teens and adults to outweigh kids.
This discussion has been closed.