food bumpers above warp anchors

I dont know how many times it happened to you, but i know that it happened to me alot of times that when i enter a realm i automatically jump and there was a food bumper above the warp anchor and i lost my warp sugar. Its really annoying when it happens, and it wastes me cubits and saves the owner cubits/earn him cubits when i throw them. I just dont think that its fair that against my own will, im making someone earn cubits when i lose my cubits.
So my suggestion is to just not let placing food bumpers anywhere above a warp anchor. That is a simple solution to a really annoying problem, and i know there are alot of other good ways to solve that problem, but i just think this is a very simple solution and it could really solve that problem.
Thanks for reading and i hope you'll try fixing that problem, i dont care which way :D

Comments

• Um simple fix don't jump lol.
  • Actually, it used to be worse. People would place a vertical acceloring over their warp anchor and upon entering the player would immediately be shot into the warp food bumper. Now when an acceloring shoots you up into a bumper, it doesn't work, no matter the bumper.
    There isn't really anything they can do to prevent this besides changing it so that warp food bumpers can't be placed near warp anchors. But that would be an awful and rather annoying change as many of us, myself included, like to have our warp food bumper right on top of the warp anchor.
    Simple fix: don't jump as soon as you enter a realm. And even if you do waste a warp sugar, so? It's the cheapest thing in the store at 2 cubits per sugar ;)
  • I think maybe we could have something that says "Would You Like To Use A Warp Sugar?", and you could turn it off if you wish.
  • I think maybe we could have something that says "Would You Like To Use A Warp Sugar?", and you could turn it off if you wish.

Tbh that would be nice. It happens rarely, but there are times the bumpers are close to each other and I slam onto the wrong bumper. XD | Only happened like a couple times though, so it's not like it's an insane problem.