Minor Tip Piggy Update [Plz Close?]

Cubed CubesCubed Cubes Member
edited March 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Like the title suggests, this is a very Minor Tip Piggy Update that would be nice if added.

*Gather Cubits
-There is the ability to donate cubits, but the only way to get the cubits from the Tip Piggy is to break it. So rather than having to break it, people who are able edit the realm should be allowed to get an extra button to press "Collect Cubits" along-side the "Donate Cubits." This way you can collect a specific amount of cubits if you don't want all of them, or collect them without having to run around to collect the cubits.

Comments

• Great idea.
    Very well explained and I don't see any negatives about this.
  • Nice +1
  • +1 even though collecting them is satisfying in my opinion.
  • *>Remo<* said:

+1 even though collecting them is satisfying in my opinion.

It is, just to hear the dings is so nice, but the perk that brings them to you I don't want, because I'd rather something more useful, so there are times that it's annoying for me to collect. Sometimes I just leave all my cubits in there as well, and take out everything just to put most of them back in. I don't do it anymore, but I feel like there are players who do the same. I just want to make sure I buy the thing I want rather than buying everything and wasting all my cubits like I do with the 1k cubit packs.
  • I find it stressful to break piggies because it throws the cubits out in all directions and I worry I may miss a pile. This would be nice :D.
  • I find it stressful to break piggies because it throws the cubits out in all directions and I worry I may miss a pile. This would be nice :D.

It is kinda irritating tbh. I always hate it when everything just goes into the portal, so I'm just spending so long trying to find the Cubits when it's just under the portal. [I like to have my Tip Piggy on top of my portal dont judge me >.< ]
  • now that I use a lot of Vending Machines... I would love for Vending Machines to have the same effect. It's so annoying have to break, collect, place, and then put the price again everytime I want to collect the Cubits...
    This idea is kinda worthless. People are getting to lazy :/
    Besides, the small development team is already busy with other things. Something useless like this would just slow them down.
  • wouldn't want to wast 5 seconds of your time...-1