Guys we need this update

Fat-manFat-man Member
edited December 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
if developer is reading this maybe you could add. 1.something to the hog what are they for? just to make a farm more alive? you could add that you can kill them when they will grow up they will drop ham after kill and then you need to wait until they respawn so you can killl them again.2.Second thing add something to the clans like its cool that you can have a clan but it would be cool to have a battle against other clans it will matter by level of clan and level of clanmates.3. And the last thing is make these in game achivments that will give cubits or XP when for that achivment it will give cubits for the hardest achivment it will give 1000cubits it wtill be by difficulty easy ones will give 50c medium ones 200c and hard 400c and very hard ones 550c

Comments

• My guy, I kinda get what you're going for, but please, make it more organized. I'm reallyconfused by what you mean. Also, the last thing, mods don't add stuff, I don't think. Not meaning to be thatguy, but you know.
  • My guy, I kinda get what you're going for, but please, make it more organized. I'm reallyconfused by what you mean. Also, the last thing, mods don't add stuff, I don't think. Not meaning to be thatguy, but you know.

You're right, mods don't add stuff :)
  • Agree, mods don't add things, they are volunteers that essentially police the game. The developers (devs) add things to the game.

1. Agree the pigs/hogs need to provide some resource. Wish it were ham or bacon. Don't think though that we need to be killing them off...maybe they just drop extra meat?!
    2. Battle stuff is over-rated, IMO. I like the nonviolent nature of the game. Doesn't mean I don't like the idea of some sort of competition between the clans (more than the one annual event), that is part of the game itself.
    3. I have a long suggestion drafted, that I don't think I ever published that recommends adding achievements for the game. It gives people something to do above and beyond just the quests. It also allows for people to earn badges with the achievements, should they ever want to implement badges. Awarding cubits or XP would also be okay, though optional. Personally, would love to see little achievement statues (non-tradeable/non-sellable) that we could put in our realms.
  • I don't necessarily dislike the hog idea, so I didn't want to put bad or good, but I wanted to see the results towards the end.

I like the clan idea, but not specifically built like that. A nice little 1v1 against clan-mates with the game giving a temporary Heart Wand, Harm Wand, and Knockback Wand in an arena would be nice, but not full on battles against clans.

I love the achievements idea. It would give Cubic Castles more of a meaning, and I'm somewhat of a completionist. Rather than Cubits or XP though, it would give Steam Achievements and in-game badges. The Cubits and XP rewards would be nice to add to the randomly generated quests rather than only 50 cubits. Say at one point it might be mine 20 silver, which could be 10 cubits or 25 xp, or 200 silver which could be 100 cubits or 250 xp.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2018
    Imo hogs shouldn't be able to be killed or drop meat, mainly because this is supposed to be a game that younger kids can play. No, I'm not vegan.
    My idea for hogs: they drop manure, just like chickens drop eggs. Manure can be made into fertilizer, fertilizer speeds up crop growth by a bit.
    And like b3achy said, this is not a battling game. I'm not sure if you mean battling with weapons, but it's a logical assumption. You didn't actually clarify what battles ;)
    We do have a poor excuse for pvp but we don't need anything better. Cubic Castles is not a battling game, it's a building game. We don't need advanced combat or new weapons.
  • JackFury said:

Imo hogs shouldn't be able to be killed or drop meat, mainly because this is supposed to be a game that younger kids can play. No, I'm not vegan.
    My idea for hogs: they drop manure, just like chickens drop eggs. Manure can be made into fertilizer, fertilizer speeds up crop growth by a bit.

You know what, that's honestly a much better idea for the hogs.
  • Just agree 3rd
    also 1st ....u know this is child game, it will be bloody
  • I agree with jack on the pigs part and clans can already do fights..if they just spend enough time and effort to do that,you could get 2 clans and they do either a pvp event or building battle etc against each other.I think cubic castles should have steam achivements that just give you about 10 exp each..it shouldnt be a thing you want to do just to get stuff,more like a little bit of extra exp along the way.
  • Hogs - Nope! Eating pig meat is forbidden in most religions and so , this will hurt everyone’s personal and religious interests
    Clans - clans do need lots of updates but clan war isn’t quite cut out for that.
    No to achievements, it will cause cubit inflation or ppl will level up too fast so no
  • chief12 said:

Hogs - Nope! Eating pig meat is forbidden in most religions and so , this will hurt everyone’s personal and religious interests
    Clans - clans do need lots of updates but clan war isn’t quite cut out for that.
    No to achievements, it will cause cubit inflation or ppl will level up too fast so no

Especially Muslim , thats why should not kill pig
  • chief12 said:

Hogs - Nope! Eating pig meat is forbidden in most religions and so , this will hurt everyone’s personal and religious interests

But there already is a pig meat decoration? And killing it could actually be made less violent for example the pig grows up,you click on it,a smoke or explosion appears and the pig disappears and you get meat
  • *>Remo<* said:

chief12 said:

But there already is a pig meat decoration? And killing it could actually be made less violent for example the pig grows up,you click on it,a smoke or explosion appears and the pig disappears and you get meat
    Deco is fine, but food is not....