Make CC great again!

SayWhatSayWhat Member
edited November 2018 in Community
Y’all may wonder what with the title, well I have talk to some people about this and I have support but need more. I been thinking of what @Graceful Thunder been doing on her project. She MAY join me on this, she is very busy rn. Anyways, Each Week I want to do either a Parkour, Maze, Story Plot, Build Contest, and Some times, we can on certain days we can do a Bomb Game or Bottomless. Now I talk to some but I need help. These certain people I really need to talk to. @V, @space_fetus, @PontoZen, @Liberated, @B0WE, @Dr.Strange. There are other people but I can’t think of all names but they know who you are. Whoever wants to help Either Build or help on prizes. I will explain how that works further down. I need some very good builders. To do Parkours, story mazes and the rest I mention above^^! CC is dieing and I’m hoping this will make more players Active, and CC can Gain players. Now we need A TON of materials. Any can help. I Will make a Community Lobby. I will ask for @SirKewberth and ALL mods to have perm there also. Not because there mods but I need order there as well. Only The Main Top People will have perm there! How? Trusted with Most CC. And EARN your way there. The lobby will kinda be like SpaceFetus Lobby. Portals will link to the world. Open when event start. If this works, I will ask @SirKewberth or @space_fetus to put on on green for all to see. We will be using forums for a lot of stuff for this certain event for Everyone to see! I will try to start January 1st. New year. Each Person Needs to make the world or event ending by December 25! Christmas. Some may have even longer depending on build. At end will have a raffle bumper! Raffle depends on prize! Depending on prizes, there More Than Likely be One winner PER week! If we can get help on Prizes which I’m hoping All helps out. If each person can do Prizes c or RARE that cost over 30k+ that be awesome! We won’t go to one person each week. Whoever helps, like, if we have 10 people to help on prizes, then YOU NEED TO GIVE PRIZE ON THE 10th week! Get the point? This is a lot to take on but I’m willing with the help of y’all we can pull this through. Now What y’all think? Who Can Build? Who can help on Materials? Items? Help on prizes? In Lobby there will be a tip piggy for all who are unfortunately ain’t rich but like to help, donate cubic in it and we can help people on prizes or use it on materials. I am willing to use over 300k+ cubics on this as well! Can I count on y’all?

Comments

• LateCom said:

i thought you were rich enough to run the event on your own since you had enough to copy pixel list , i think you have 6m c like pixel, but i dont see how people will trust you since not many know you.
    Plus, i think the devs already are planning something for xmas, but other than trust issues and that the event idea is good, though i wish space was in charge.

I’m well known and being known isn’t really the big issue. Trusted is! If Graceful Thunder agrees I’m hoping she will be 2nt in command of the project. You still made I made a copy of GSP prices? I did it really for me and me and Pixel are good! Ask him.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    no thanks I'd rather help the community on my own if I want to.
  • I'll will help on Prizes Materials and Cubits as much I can I'm in this all the way (To help make CC Fun Again) :D
  • I'll will help on Prizes Materials and Cubits as much I can I'm in this all the way (To help make CC Fun Again) :D

TY Dr. Strange, and @lucaaa795 you don’t need to help. Turns out, I’m not the only one who been thinking this. I have several peps who told me on CC they help as much as they Can. But I need More help! And @LateCom I agree with what you said. Trust is really a main issue. You can have it. Once you break it, hard to get back. We all have to start from somewhere. That’s why I’m joining forces with some other people. Ty for YALLS opinion and I’m hoping for many more!
  • Maybe we dont need this we just need features updates...also everyone will provide their own money to run event

• Maybe we dont need this we just need features updates...also everyone will provide their own money to run event

Updates don’t solve nothing but each day passes and we need new pack.
    Game still dieing either way you look at it
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited November 2018
    Whatever we and the developers do, this is a game for young people and many good players of this game already grown up and finding a better game. For me I would like to play this game again. But without my old friends I have here, I can't continue playing. I just keep missing them, the old times lol.

WHY EVERYTIME I WRITE A COMMENT, IT KEEP MAKING ME SO DRAMATIC.... WHYYYYY
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018

Whatever we and the developers do, this is a game for young people and many good players of this game already grown up and finding a better game. For me I would like to play this game again. But without my old friends I have here, I can't continue playing. I just keep missing them, the old times lol.

WHY EVERYTIME I WRITE A COMMENT, IT KEEP MAKING ME SO DRAMATIC.... WHYYYYY

I know nobody im this game under the age of 13, or incounter them very rarely.
  • I am just throwing out my two cents. It is great you are trying to do something big and I wish you the best. You are going to need to get this project off the ground by starting small and mostly working alone. Hinter is a very good example, he began his amusement park by himself but as others saw his vision they joined him to aid it's growth until he had a full functioning team. You don't need big prizes or to impress people, begin by hosting games and giveaways that cater to newbies as they are the core demographic that is likely to leave. Hinter's Amusement Park is a great library of builds even though he is gone it still serves it's purpose. The growth of the park did not happen quickly or overnight, it took years. In short start small, grow slow, and most importantly be patient. Search for those with parkours/builds that want to showcase them, there are ton of talented people who are unknown you just got to keep your eyes open.
  • I am just throwing out my two cents. It is great you are trying to do something big and I wish you the best. You are going to need to get this project off the ground by starting small and mostly working alone. Hinter is a very good example, he began his amusement park by himself but as others saw his vision they joined him to aid it's growth until he had a full functioning team. You don't need big prizes or to impress people, begin by hosting games and giveaways that cater to newbies as they are the core demographic that is likely to leave. Hinter's Amusement Park is a great library of builds even though he is gone it still serves it's purpose. The growth of the park did not happen quickly or overnight, it took years. In short start small, grow slow, and most importantly be patient. Search for those with parkours/builds that want to showcase them, there are ton of talented people who are unknown you just got to keep your eyes open.

I may start with a few people it looks like. I was hoping to get more involved but I still wanna do this. If it’s just gonna be me and a few friends it may just be every 2 weeks and 25k proze. Or less. If we get more people to join in, that be awesome!
  • When you build something you are proud of it I promise it is worth it :D!
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited November 2018
    it's okay to dream big good sir, but pitching up too high will cause you many problems >-> (especially in war thunder)
    good luck with your project
  • evil intentions are inevitable indeed, com
  • Pyreon said:

it's okay to dream big good sir, but pitching up too high will cause you many problems >-> (especially in war thunder)

Who’s war thunder?
  • SayWhat said:

Pyreon said:

Who’s war thunder?
    i can't...this made me laugh so hard
  • Looks like your asking mods/admins and "famous"/"rich" people to help. If you ask me thats 2 big no nos. I like events but after the whole umbrella problem i feel like it would be hard to trust you. And as grey said start small work your way up gl i see this dying but i wish the best to you.
  • I only really trust V with my items and cubits. I'm not against this idea in any way, I'd just rather leave hosting official events to trusted moderators, @Space_fetus and the developers to be safe.
  • 'Party' said:

Looks like your asking mods/admins and "famous"/"rich" people to help. If you ask me thats 2 big no nos. I like events but after the whole umbrella problem i feel like it would be hard to trust you. And as grey said start small work your way up gl i see this dying but i wish the best to you.

Liberated said:

I only really trust V with my items and cubits. I'm not against this idea in any way, I'd just rather leave hosting official events to trusted moderators, @Space_fetus and the developers to be safe.

I only ask the rich and I’m one of the rich :P, I have 1.6m al together but I can’t just build all myself and provide for prizes. I have helpers who are poor and still helping for what they got. Whoever is rich and doesn’t care about the community should be ashame!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2018
    SayWhat said:

'Party' said:

Looks like your asking mods/admins and "famous"/"rich" people to help. If you ask me thats 2 big no nos. I like events but after the whole umbrella problem i feel like it would be hard to trust you. And as grey said start small work your way up gl i see this dying but i wish the best to you.

Liberated said:

I only really trust V with my items and cubits. I'm not against this idea in any way, I'd just rather leave hosting official events to trusted moderators, @Space_fetus and the developers to be safe.

I only ask the rich and I’m one of the rich :P, I have 1.6m al together but I can’t just build all myself and provide for prizes. I have helpers who are poor and still helping for what they got. Whoever is rich and doesn’t care about the community should be ashame!
    I’m poor, I gave away an Easter Umbrella, Ghost Costume, and more over the years. I only have 10 cubits left. I can’t help now anyways since I already gave away so much.. :(

Edit: To clarify, part of this comment was sarcastic.
  • U said:

SayWhat said:

'Party' said:

Liberated said:

I’m poor, I gave away an Easter Umbrella, Ghost Costume, and more over the years. I only have 10 cubits left. I can’t help now anyways since I already gave away so much.. :(
    I know. You just recently gave so much. Ty. You didn’t give to a certain friend but to the community. And for that. I am forever grateful
  • #MakeCcGreatAgain!
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited December 2018
    SayWhat said:

I only ask the rich and I’m one of the rich :P, I have 1.6m al together but I can’t just build all myself and provide for prizes. I have helpers who are poor and still helping for what they got.

jesus christ....that got condescending
    it's like you're saying you're rich and you're in this hierarchy of rich people who command people to make the game great, i'd say that's a looked-down upon attitude when helping
    "i only ask the RICH and i'm one of the RICH"

i guess fetus does a good job currently at building things singlehandedly and providing prizes himself, and you've got 1.6mil right?

i mean if you said you didn't have the power to provide prizes (hint hint 1.6mil) and can't build all by yourself (which fetus is doing every week) then heck i wouldn't think this would come close to the level of contribution official events give
    > > > yet < < <
  • Apparently y’all don’t know what I meant by that. One I expect negativity for LateCom. And
    Pyreon said:

SayWhat said:

I only ask the rich and I’m one of the rich :P, I have 1.6m al together but I can’t just build all myself and provide for prizes. I have helpers who are poor and still helping for what they got.

jesus christ....that got condescending
    it's like you're saying you're rich and you're in this hierarchy of rich people who command people to make the game great, i'd say that's a looked-down upon attitude when helping
    "i only ask the RICH and i'm one of the RICH"

i guess fetus does a good job currently at building things singlehandedly and providing prizes himself, and you've got 1.6mil right?

i mean if you said you didn't have the power to provide prizes (hint hint 1.6mil) and can't build all by yourself (which fetus is doing every week) then heck i wouldn't think this would come close to the level of contribution official events give
    > > > yet < < <</p>
    To answer your question. 300k of my hard working c going toward this event. I mistype and it’s 1.5m. Minus that is 1.2. 100k of it going to my sister. 1.1. 200k is for my brother. 900k. Rest is for me. I can provide the cubics for some. Anyone can be rich but I can’t find this myself. And fetus does built a lot. He has time on his hands I DONT HAVE! I have a LIFE! Fetus does to so don’t twist my words around. Thinking ahead for what y’all might say. He doesn’t I believe give His cubics away. I believe the devs/game give him the cubics. I’m sure when this kicks off, it will give fetus a break on it. Why? Running a event or anything is stressful. Believe it or not it is. If your saying I’m being inconsiderate. If I’m using 300k. Trying my best a building events. And doing all I can to make this work and make everyone happy. That’s Way More then what your doing. What are you doing? I have talk to some people who didn’t see eye to eye on this at first. Now they see the point and want to help. Some can’t still but want to. I have more people want to help on materials then building. Rn I need help on building. When all this done I will need help on prizes. Cubics add up quicker than you think!
  • May sound harsh but you saying "that's way more than you're doing. What are you doing" is so inconsiderate. Some people can't afford to donate materials or cubits because they don't have the luxury of spending time and time playing the game constant (I'm not saying you do but still) because they may have a life too! I'm pretty sure 900k left can easily buy some prizes without help, I am all for the community spirit but telling people you need help on prizes when you can easily afford it yourself, is a bit idiotic imo.

This may be irrelevant but I like a bit of a rant and also you saying "I only ask the rich and I am one of the rich" is digging it in a little bit. Why don't you ask yourself for help since you're a rich player.
  • Like I said, apparently you miss it. so ima use caps on it. YOU DONT HAVE TO HELP! I ask them would they like to help out. They don’t have to again but I am helping on it. 300k is going toward this. I said so many times and your missing it. Nobody has to help on prizes and even builds. If someone wants to build but don’t have the materials, I CAN BUY MATERIALS FOR THEM TO BUILD IT! You see now? And I wasn’t trying to dig it in. Y’all miss the point. I sold. Y’all for some reason think 300k that I’m using for this is a little.
  • LateCom said:

Then dont call out those players in the first place.

I didn’t call them out. I was gonna ask would they like to help. Never at all did I told them or demanded them they had to. I’m not saying names but some peps twisted what I said and made it in a bad thing.
  • "Whoever is rich and doesn’t care about the community should be ashame!"
    "Can I count on y'all"

This is basically trying to force us into helping, due to psychology. It is evident that this has meanings of telling us we have to help. It's not clear but it's definitely embedded within there. Not helping in your project is does not mean we do not care about the community. We just have simple trust issues and confusion.

I don't miss anything you say, I can perfectly read what you're saying but using caps and treating us like we don't understand it is not the way to go. Also like I said and I will repeat saying "I only ask the rich" basically means you're wanting the chances of more cubits being invested in your project to be increased. If you didn't care about what people donate into your project then you wouldnt only ask the rich people.

I think this is enough of this argument from me. Peace.
  • Your twisting what I meant around. I’m not gonna argue with you. If you don’t want to help. Then don’t and plz stay out of this. Peace
  • Peace
  • edited December 2018
    Latecom you look like the only one trying to stop this event from happening. I know u THINK i am a scammer but i am not, so why dont you get off your butt and help out but you dont have to since your too greedy to give anything away but for your self benefit.