Add a New 10$ Pet (Unicorn Maybe?)

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bump
    Eagence said:

I do totally approve this rant. GO add a 10$ pet to monetize game like EA games does...

At the end in less then a year, this game will shift into a pay to win, pay to build and pay to have fun. I think such game is what other games has better then this game... I think thats what we have in roblox, pixel words, minecraft or ect... In those games we call "sandbox", we do have such market or economy where we pay 10$ to buy things...

Honestly its a good idea to follow, so that more new players may get bored more easily as they get aware of the fact that they can't buy items so easily. While those whales can...

Look at jack fury for instance... (No offence jack)

A man suggesting to make items directly purchasable by money, but negotiate over bombs price to make them 10c instead of 20c... If you have that much money why you even care if bombs are 20c or 10c ?

Keep in mind you will be able to buy these pets from other players. It’s not like ‘I’m free to play and since this originally cost 10$s its cheating to buy it from another player’
    Eagence said:

U said:

Eagence said:

I do totally approve this rant. GO add a 10$ pet to monetize game like EA games does...

At the end in less then a year, this game will shift into a pay to win, pay to build and pay to have fun. I think such game is what other games has better then this game... I think thats what we have in roblox, pixel words, minecraft or ect... In those games we call "sandbox", we do have such market or economy where we pay 10$ to buy things...

Honestly its a good idea to follow, so that more new players may get bored more easily as they get aware of the fact that they can't buy items so easily. While those whales can...

Look at jack fury for instance... (No offence jack)

A man suggesting to make items directly purchasable by money, but negotiate over bombs price to make them 10c instead of 20c... If you have that much money why you even care if bombs are 20c or 10c ?

Keep in mind you will be able to buy these pets from other players. It’s not like ‘I’m free to play and since this originally cost 10$s its cheating to buy it from another player’
    Do you really think that players will not sell them 100k+ ?
    Do you really think each person has a credit card to buy them?
    Do you really think that they will be sold as cheap as dragons?
    Don't you think it cause trade scamming and abuse of market and players?
    It will simply be a black market commodity... If you want something like that Idk...
    But I do want a fair gaming experience where everyone including free players
    This just cause drama and greed... Or people accusing each other to be pay to win.

And do you really think that this will not lead free players to leave?
    I am not even mentioning how people would abuse bugs to buy them now.
    10$ is 20,000c. Assuming they are in the store for more then then two days players can pick them up 20-30k.

edited November 2018
    Eagence said:

If they will be sold for 20-30k... I am up for it... I do think that its a good idea to have a new pet...

However if it will be sold just for cash then it sounds like our cubits are no longer game money... And it just sounds repulsive... And I do have a lot of cubits, but this is not the point in here... Think that you see that label as a new player... 10$ for a pet... what you think when u can't get it... I may say what they would think if they were playing for free:

"Ok. this game just offering advantage for paying players and I do spend hours of time to gain 20k cubits and can't even spend it on a pet because its a premium item. I am not sure if I wanna play this game..."

Thats how they would think...

Yet you don’t complain about the 50,000c pet when these pets would cost 10$ which is equal to 20,000c.

Nobody complains about the dragon either though?
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2018
    Eagence said:

I do complain about these pets when they cost 50k,
    I do also complain when these pets sold for real money...

I do not complain if these pets gets sold for exact value that they are which are around 35k in my view...

I do complain any type of direct advantage that players do have due to their pocket money... They already gain enough advantage when they accuse someone in support system as well as in events. They do not need to convert all game into a huge pay to win activity...

This is no good for game or players, and also no good for those players who pay either..
    Once non-paying players leave claiming that this game is pay to win, almost no players do left to sell your stuff besides yourselfs... And non will be left to mine your resources... And that is kinda exact case what is currently happening about bombs... (as well as other stuff)

Yeah, but Cubic needs money to run, Eagance. As I've stated before, the players who don't spend money in the game have it really good compared to other games. Sure, they miss out on some items, but other than that they can have just as much fun.
    Anyways, something has to be done about the fact that the game isn't bringing in enough money to expand the staff team and pay for ads. If the only reason you're against it is because it won't all be fair and equal for all players, that is not a valid reason and does not work. Everything cannot be fair.
    edited November 2018
    If the 50k pets where 35k they would be worth 25k. It’s just how it works.

As for it being no good for the game or players:
    • It will generate money for the game
    • Players who are supporters of the game will have a reason to spend money.
    • It will help pay for the servers
    Edit: From what you’re saying you are against everything being over 35k. Maybe Kewberth should Giveaway a ton of rams, halos, Easter Umbrella, etc. to drop all the prices in the game so it’s fair for all free to play players. It will just make everybody quit, not much.

Edit #2: Nobody has said a single thing in this thread about making the game pay to win. All we have said is add ONE pet that costs 10$. Which would still be obtainable by free to play players from other players that bought them.
  • Maybe adding a $10 unicorn..
    Since everybody seems to want it to be added. I think it would make a lot of money.

Wow... This idea just hit me. Why doesn't merchant perk work on irl money?? :D
    (Ik it makes no sense but the perk states you save 10% when in the store xD)
    “It’s more about giving them what they like or what they enjoy..”

23/25 said Yes to this.

I never said I was Kewberths budget keeper. That doesn’t mean the community can’t come up with suggestions to help them out though.
  • edited November 2018
    When there is a bad fart in the room that doesn't know why it is there and no one wants it there. I would like a pet that is a fart cloud, that be great.
    @SirKewberth any input?
  • Might actually buy the pet :)
    +1
    Bump
  • I think this is a good idea i sort of see this as like fortnite but not really. Because you can buy the pet for the $10 but you don't need it, its not a necessity you can also buy for c from others. The price of the pet depends on how long it stays in store if its only in store for a week then gone and never comes back then yes the price will rise. If it stays longer,comes back, etc. then it will lower.

Good idea +1
    Bump
    Bump
  • Please eagance stop critisizing cubic castles ( no offense )

+1 for unicorn
    They can change 10$ pet every year
    Bump
  • Yes please +69

And make it sparkly
  • Yes! I think it would bring a lot of money for the developers that they deserve and can use on improving the game,because most of the playerbase of this game (small children) probably like unicorns. And i don't see why it would do anything bad for the game especially if it would just be left in the store because i mean..noone is really talking about the dragon pet breaking the economy or the entire game? So why would an unicorn pet that is pretty much dragon 2.0 do that? Don't really understand what eagence is on about..
    Bump
  • A new pet would be good. But make it a hamster please
  • I agree with this :)
    Bump :)
  • I agree
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited February 2019
    I agree with Eagence she has/he has a very good point
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    edited February 2019
    I love this idea. I would buy this pet.
  • How about the unicorn lasts in the c store the same time the roos and ostriches did, but instead of 50k, it is still $10?

How about the unicorn lasts in the c store the same time the roos and ostriches did, but instead of 50k, it is still $10?

That ruins the point of it.
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited February 2019
    :/
  • I think this is a good idea because it will help bring in some revenue for the game. Dragon's won't skyrocket look at spiders and elfs for example. Also who doesn't like unicorns? +1