I'm Just Doing My Part

PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
edited December 2018 in Off-Topic
Help us Fight! For the number 1 YouTuber for a very long time!

#SubscribeToPewdiepie

Link: www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie

IF YOU ARE WITH ME BUMP THIS DISCUSSION by commenting "up" is equal to 1 support

Comments

• Why participate in a futile struggle? Pews is going to be easily over taken. The day of the self made youtuber is gone. Corporations are taking over youtube and are becoming the dominating force.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2018

Why participate in a futile struggle? Pews is going to be easily over taken. The day of the self made youtuber is gone. Corporations are taking over youtube and are becoming the dominating force.

Yep, so sad it is happening =/
  • Why participate in a futile struggle? Pews is going to be easily over taken. The day of the self made youtuber is gone. Corporations are taking over youtube and are becoming the dominating force.

At least I did my part lol
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Why participate in a futile struggle? Pews is going to be easily over taken. The day of the self made youtuber is gone. Corporations are taking over youtube and are becoming the dominating force.

At least I did my part lol
    Subscribe on 5 accounts and you are good.

Everyone knows T-Series will overtake PewDiePie, save for a hypothetical very unlikely event that would change things of course. The idea behind fighting for PewDiePie to gain subscribers rapidly to stay on top of T-Series could be for various things, it is seldom one is doing it because they think they can indefinitely stop T-Series, in large it will be trying to see how many milestones in rather count or time PewDiePie can accomplish before T-Series surpasses.
    Piratax10 said:

I suppose, in a way. I don't consider it a huge issue compare to Article 13 which will do many of a long list of bad things to the website including dividing YouTube inside and outside the European Union.

Everyone knows T-Series will overtake PewDiePie, save for a hypothetical very unlikely event that would change things of course. The idea behind fighting for PewDiePie to gain subscribers rapidly to stay on top of T-Series could be for various things, it is seldom one is doing it because they think they can indefinitely stop T-Series, in large it will be trying to see how many milestones in rather count or time PewDiePie can accomplish before T-Series surpasses.
    Piratax10 said:

I suppose, in a way. I don't consider it a huge issue compare to Article 13 which will do many of a long list of bad things to the website including dividing YouTube inside and outside the European Union.

me neither, but it is still another bad thing
  • Piratax10 said:

Piratax10 said:

me neither, but it is still another bad thing
    Yeah, it hasn't been the best couple of years for YouTube, and 2019 I'm not sure will be nearly better.
  • In Few years, t series will completely take over pew. Cuz t series is literally doing every song in India now, all other recording studios are failing. So lots of Indians are subbing to t series . I’m not subbed to any tho
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    chief12 said:

In Few years, t series will completely take over pew. Cuz t series is literally doing every song in India now, all other recording studios are failing. So lots of Indians are subbing to t series . I’m not subbed to any tho

I’m not friends with people who aren’t subbed to Pewdiepie. :Q:
  • We have to think that Pew is just 1 Guy, t-series is a huge corporation.. and still, he is giving T-series troubles getting The number one spot.... We have to help Pew my fello 9 and 14 year olds
  • T Series might become the Number One Most Subscribed...
    But Pewdiepie will always be the Number One Youtuber
    ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ Just the truth and only the truth!
  • Bump!
  • T-series was formed in the 90's or some crap. Even if Pewdiepie does lose, he isn't a corporation. He is self-made, unlike a YouTube channel receiving content from thousands of other people, whereas Pewdiepie makes 1 video a day by himself in a studio and still has more subs atm. So, who's better at the end of the day?